HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

knowing and understanding English words/language?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Albert



Joined: 03 Aug 2021
Posts: 57

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 12:27 pm    Post subject: knowing and understanding English words/language? Reply with quote

Is it correct to think and say that for a non-white person, knowing and understanding English words/language puts one in a better position to understanding and countering, if they so wish, the system of racism white supremacy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3232
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2024 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: knowing and understanding English words/language? Reply with quote

Albert wrote:
Is it correct to think and say that for a non-white person, knowing and understanding English words/language puts one in a better position to understanding and countering, if they so wish, the system of racism white supremacy?

No sir. It does not matter what language you speak.

All languages on this planet support the worldwide SYSTEM of racism white supremacy.

Regardless of which language you speak, in order to COUNTER the worldwide SYSTEM of racism white supremacy you're going to have to learn Counter-Racism Language.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Albert



Joined: 03 Aug 2021
Posts: 57

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: knowing and understanding English words/language? Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

No sir. It does not matter what language you speak.

All languages on this planet support the worldwide SYSTEM of racism white supremacy.

Regardless of which language you speak, in order to COUNTER the worldwide SYSTEM of racism white supremacy you're going to have to learn Counter-Racism Language.


What is Counter-Racism Language?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3232
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: knowing and understanding English words/language? Reply with quote

Albert wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

No sir. It does not matter what language you speak.

All languages on this planet support the worldwide SYSTEM of racism white supremacy.

Regardless of which language you speak, in order to COUNTER the worldwide SYSTEM of racism white supremacy you're going to have to learn Counter-Racism Language.


What is Counter-Racism Language?

Counter-Racism Language is words that are defined in such a manner that the use of the words help to reveal truth so that you will have understanding of what you see when you look at it.

It doesn't matter what language you speak now. You use the same words with different definitions that will reveal truth in a manner that promotes justice when the words are used.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Q&A All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations