HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

victim terms

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Using Words Correctly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: victim terms Reply with quote

Im creating a data base of terms White supremacists use to describe victims of racism.

I'll get the list started by refreshing your memories:

NIGGER

COON

SPIC

CHINK

PORCH MONKEY

SPADE

JIGABOO

SPOON (cross between a spook and a coon)

GOOK

KIKE

NIGNOG

DARKIE

REDSKIN

SPONGE HEAD

NIP

OREO

please add or revise the list as necessary

Josh
GMAN

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my contribution: http://gyral.blackshell.com/names.html
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GMAN wrote:
Here is my contribution: http://gyral.blackshell.com/names.html

Thanks for adding that one. I have it bookmarked and I was going to add it.

Hetep!
Josh

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: victim terms Reply with quote

Gman,

That was a large list of terms but it included terms to describe White people. In a system of White supremacy such terms lack credibility because the object of the term (White person) is no less "White" after being called such a term.

EXAMPLE:

Black person: "You honkey, cracker, peckerwood, saltine,caveman,trailer trash!"

White person: " nigger"

Black person: " You are a one tooth inbred fool livin in a shack at the end of a dirt road with your fat ugly sister and your alcoholic father who fucks her everynight on the plastic lawn furniture in your living room while you stand there in your salvation army clothes chewing on canned meat products (spam, vienna sausages, sardines...) picking your nose and eating the boogers!"

White person: " nigger "

Black person: "Who you callin nigger? (getting angry) I have my masters and Im working on my PHD, I speak 3 languages, I drive a convertible Jaguar, I was on the U.S Olympic ski team in 1988... my net worth is over 3 million dollars, bla bla bla...Ive got more than you will ever have!"

White person: " nigger"

At this point the Black person usually freaks out, takes a swing at the White person, has a stroke, kicks his dog, gets a White woman...its like the inmate and the guard exchanging insults in the prison yard; no matter what the inmate says, the fact that he's an inmate says it all. The guard is engaged in "sport", while the inmate is trying to prove he's not an inmate by using words.

But who is he trying to prove it too?

Also, most of the pejorative terms for White people are based on behavior, geography, food they eat or some other aspect that is changable White people know this and often do just that. A nigger is a non white person that is subject to White supremacy and this is why niggers get so upset when they hear a White person use the word "nigger", it reminds Black people that they are prisoners of injustice and when that happens niggers go "ape shit".

This is why White people came up with the "N" word. The word nigger reveals truth about the existence of White supremacy, which is what many White people want to avoid doing. This is why Im creating a list of terms used to describe victims of racism

Im interested in revealing truth about the system of White supremacy.

Josh
GMAN

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: victim terms Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Gman,

That was a large list of terms but it included terms to describe White people. In a system of White supremacy such terms lack credibility because the object of the term (White person) is no less "White" after being called such a term.

At this point the Black person usually freaks out, takes a swing at the White person, has a stroke, kicks his dog, gets a White woman...its like the inmate and the guard exchanging insults in the prison yard; no matter what the inmate says, the fact that he's an inmate says it all. The guard is engaged in "sport", while the inmate is trying to prove he's not an inmate by using words.

But who is he trying to prove it too?

Also, most of the pejorative terms for White people are based on behavior, geography, food they eat or some other aspect that is changable White people know this and often do just that. A nigger is a non white person that is subject to White supremacy and this is why niggers get so upset when they hear a White person use the word "nigger", it reminds Black people that they are prisoners of injustice and when that happens niggers go "ape shit".

This is why White people came up with the "N" word. The word nigger reveals truth about the existence of White supremacy, which is what many White people want to avoid doing. This is why Im creating a list of terms used to describe victims of racism

Im interested in revealing truth about the system of White supremacy.

Josh

Exactly, thats why I put it up there. I knew that one of the coded would rip into the terms that created confusion. Josh, you robot :) I just place the frogs on the table and let you folks do the scalpel work. I'm new to the this kind of thinking. So, I'm crude in my logic. I still have plenty confusion going on in my mind. De-Niggerizaion is serious work.

Josh, you asked, "Who is he trying to prove it to?" He's tryng to prove to himself that he has power when he is in fact POWERLESS. That is what makes niggers mad, POWERLESSNESS. Thats why some beat their mates as you illustrated in your story. So, the non-white person has to first understand that they are POWERLESS and can only work to change the situation through revloutionary behavior.

I learned all that from the Eric St. James Recording :) And now, I understand your use of the word Nigger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Using Words Correctly All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: