HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

On a new job
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: updates Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
Here is a copy of the email I sent to Mr. S. on Monday after receipt of Mr. H. "summary" memo to me...

Good Afternoon Mr. S.,

I have me with Mr. H. and Ms. L. on two occasions 7/7/10 and 78/21/10. On 8/9/10(typo should have been 8/6/10) Mr. H. provided a written summary of those meetings.
As the steps taken thus far are appreciated, there remain serious concerns that have not been resolved.

I am willing to meet with Mr. H. and Ms. L. for a third meeting to 1. compensate for the differences in what occurred and what was written to have occurred and 2. to work towards effective resolution and address the concerns regarding due process, equal protection and possible subversion of the U. S. Constitution happening in the D/A program based on events that have and continue to take place.

I will be notifying you that I wish to met with you inf in this third meeting the issues are not resolved.

cc: Mr. H. and Ms. L.

His reply in writing rec'd today:

I am in receipt of your emails of August 9th and 10, 2010 requesting a third meeting with M.L. (Ms. L.) and myself in lieu of a meeting with J. S. (Mr. S.) to address some ongoing and serious concerns you still have regarding your employment at H.H. I have spoken to Ms. L. and we are both willing to have this meeting with you. We, however, would request that you provide us with a brief summary detailing your concerns prior to this meeting so that we can make it as productive as possible.

Please let me know when we can expect this summary. we will then schedule the meeting as soon as we have an opportunity to review the summary and prepare for the meeting.

cc Ms. L., Mr. S.

I found it interesting his labeling of my concerns \"regarding your EMPLOYMENT\".

This could be due to personalizing the approach. I have made mention before, in this thread and in Darkmatter's thread, to keep the focus of the approach at all times on probable cause of subversion of the United states Constitution. Anytime we make the focus about something being done against us personally the smartest most powerful white people are gonna run with that and turn it into a personal problem by stating or referring to what is being said as a problem that we are experiencing on a personal level. Once the focus is no longer on the US Constitution, which is where the focus should always be, the smartest most powerful white people can move the focus around where it benefits them.

All of the language used and everything that is done by the victim of racism (white supremacy) has to ensure that the focus remains, at all times, on subversion of the United States Constitution.

RecoveringAa wrote:
I made no mention of my employment yet the underlying message I took was that in his eyes, my employment with H.H. is in jeopardy.

It's always in jeopardy. Whether we realize it is always in jeopardy or not this is always the case.

RecoveringAa wrote:
I am also curious about his desire to have a written summary prior to meeting this time around.

What are the code words in here he is using?

The opposition's position is to move the focus off the United States Constitution whenever counter-racism jiu-jitsu is used by using the United States Constitution. Their position is to keep the focus on the individual. The individual using counter-racism jiu-jitsu focus should be to keep the focus, at all times, on subversion of the United States Constitution. Like any good counter-intelligence person will do, and the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are masters at counter-intelligence and counter-surveillance, they are always looking for holes or a gap in THE LOGIC so that they can use it to their advantage.

Once we move from our focus being on subversion of the United States Constitution and getting the help we need to do things in the correct way they will use it to their advantage. This is the reason I expressed concern initially with the first e-mail that was sent and how it was gonna play out and I expressed a strong concern with understanding THE LOGIC. Once we understand THE LOGIC and follow THE LOGIC we can always find the words that take us where THE LOGIC leads.

RecoveringAa wrote:
Is what he is saying Due Process under the Constitution?

Based on the approach it may be. He is responding to concerns you have about your work environment. He is not responding to someone leveling the world trade center. For someone attacking 'the American way of life' there is a different response than someone saying they are being mistreated on the job by their co-workers and please tell them to stop. Probable cause to believe that someone is subverting the United states Constitution, meaning 'attacking the American way of life', there is a different response.

RecoveringAa wrote:
Why have I had no response from Mr. S. directly?

When 'The Announcement' stage of the process is personalized the people responsible for 'The Investigation' stage of the process will begin to think along the lines of personalizing 'The Proposal' stage. I spoke on your radio program about you being in the 7th stage of the process at that time, which is the last stage of the process. I haven't written about this except in the book that I'm writing but the entire process goes through 7 stages;

(1) The Announcement
(2) The Confusion
(3) The Protection
(4) The Work
(5) The Investigation
(6) The Admission
(7) The Proposal

Through the entire process they are working from The Announcement. If in The Announcement stage anything is personalized then everything from that point on will be easier move from subversion of the United States Constitution. I'm not saying you did anything incorrectly but I am saying that I do not know how to keep the focus on subversion of the United States Constitution when The Announcement was personal. This is the reason why I deferred to HelixHair, who helped you write The Announcement, to provide the most help so that I too could see how to do what is being done.

So not only do they personalize everything if The Announcement was personal but from their perspective not everyone needs to be involved in the process of helping you with some concerns you have about your job duties at the company where you work. This is the reason there is a managerial structure...so not every person is notified of everything that takes place. But when there is a grave injustice such as someone leveling the trade center buildings or someone subverting the United States Constitution the only course of action is that we...see then it becomes a 'we' thing not just a you and your manager thing...'we will bring them to justice or bring justice to them'...as George W. Bush so eloquently put it.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
I am noticing his pattern of giving me memo's as opposed to emails.

Is there a reason for this?

Seems I may want to do all communications in written memo format vs sending emails

That's what I would do if I were him because there are no memo retention laws. There are e-mail retention laws that require companies in the US and in the UK as I understand it, that require retention of all e-mails. As I understand it the FBI is now requesting retention of all websites visited.

The position of the management staff is not to keep a paper trail or an electronic paper trail if at all possible when there appears to be something being done that shouldn't be being done. If there is a paper trail of any kind that paper is entrusted to one or two individuals at the most so that it can be destroyed quickly if need be.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: updates Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
RecoveringAa wrote:
Here is a copy of the email I sent to Mr. S. on Monday after receipt of Mr. H. \"summary\" memo to me...

Good Afternoon Mr. S.,

I have me with Mr. H. and Ms. L. on two occasions 7/7/10 and 78/21/10. On 8/9/10(typo should have been 8/6/10) Mr. H. provided a written summary of those meetings.
As the steps taken thus far are appreciated, there remain serious concerns that have not been resolved.

I am willing to meet with Mr. H. and Ms. L. for a third meeting to 1. compensate for the differences in what occurred and what was written to have occurred and 2. to work towards effective resolution and address the concerns regarding due process, equal protection and possible subversion of the U. S. Constitution happening in the D/A program based on events that have and continue to take place.

I will be notifying you that I wish to met with you inf in this third meeting the issues are not resolved.

cc: Mr. H. and Ms. L.

His reply in writing rec'd today:

I am in receipt of your emails of August 9th and 10, 2010 requesting a third meeting with M.L. (Ms. L.) and myself in lieu of a meeting with J. S. (Mr. S.) to address some ongoing and serious concerns you still have regarding your employment at H.H. I have spoken to Ms. L. and we are both willing to have this meeting with you. We, however, would request that you provide us with a brief summary detailing your concerns prior to this meeting so that we can make it as productive as possible.

Please let me know when we can expect this summary. we will then schedule the meeting as soon as we have an opportunity to review the summary and prepare for the meeting.

cc Ms. L., Mr. S.

I found it interesting his labeling of my concerns \\\"regarding your EMPLOYMENT\\\".

This could be due to personalizing the approach. I have made mention before, in this thread and in Darkmatter's thread, to keep the focus of the approach at all times on probable cause of subversion of the United states Constitution. Anytime we make the focus about something being done against us personally the smartest most powerful white people are gonna run with that and turn it into a personal problem by stating or referring to what is being said as a problem that we are experiencing on a personal level. Once the focus is no longer on the US Constitution, which is where the focus should always be, the smartest most powerful white people can move the focus around where it benefits them.

All of the language used and everything that is done by the victim of racism (white supremacy) has to ensure that the focus remains, at all times, on subversion of the United States Constitution.

RecoveringAa wrote:
I made no mention of my employment yet the underlying message I took was that in his eyes, my employment with H.H. is in jeopardy.

It's always in jeopardy. Whether we realize it is always in jeopardy or not this is always the case.

RecoveringAa wrote:
I am also curious about his desire to have a written summary prior to meeting this time around.

What are the code words in here he is using?

The opposition's position is to move the focus off the United States Constitution whenever counter-racism jiu-jitsu is used by using the United States Constitution. Their position is to keep the focus on the individual. The individual using counter-racism jiu-jitsu focus should be to keep the focus, at all times, on subversion of the United States Constitution. Like any good counter-intelligence person will do, and the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are masters at counter-intelligence and counter-surveillance, they are always looking for holes or a gap in THE LOGIC so that they can use it to their advantage.

Once we move from our focus being on subversion of the United States Constitution and getting the help we need to do things in the correct way they will use it to their advantage. This is the reason I expressed concern initially with the first e-mail that was sent and how it was gonna play out and I expressed a strong concern with understanding THE LOGIC. Once we understand THE LOGIC and follow THE LOGIC we can always find the words that take us where THE LOGIC leads.

RecoveringAa wrote:
Is what he is saying Due Process under the Constitution?

Based on the approach it may be. He is responding to concerns you have about your work environment. He is not responding to someone leveling the world trade center. For someone attacking 'the American way of life' there is a different response than someone saying they are being mistreated on the job by their co-workers and please tell them to stop. Probable cause to believe that someone is subverting the United states Constitution, meaning 'attacking the American way of life', there is a different response.

RecoveringAa wrote:
Why have I had no response from Mr. S. directly?

When 'The Announcement' stage of the process is personalized the people responsible for 'The Investigation' stage of the process will begin to think along the lines of personalizing 'The Proposal' stage. I spoke on your radio program about you being in the 7th stage of the process at that time, which is the last stage of the process. I haven't written about this except in the book that I'm writing but the entire process goes through 7 stages;

(1) The Announcement
(2) The Confusion
(3) The Protection
(4) The Work
(5) The Investigation
(6) The Admission
(7) The Proposal

Through the entire process they are working from The Announcement. If in The Announcement stage anything is personalized then everything from that point on will be easier move from subversion of the United States Constitution. I'm not saying you did anything incorrectly but I am saying that I do not know how to keep the focus on subversion of the United States Constitution when The Announcement was personal. This is the reason why I deferred to HelixHair, who helped you write The Announcement, to provide the most help so that I too could see how to do what is being done.

So not only do they personalize everything if The Announcement was personal but from their perspective not everyone needs to be involved in the process of helping you with some concerns you have about your job duties at the company where you work. This is the reason there is a managerial structure...so not every person is notified of everything that takes place. But when there is a grave injustice such as someone leveling the trade center buildings or someone subverting the United States Constitution the only course of action is that we...see then it becomes a 'we' thing not just a you and your manager thing...'we will bring them to justice or bring justice to them'...as George W. Bush so eloquently put it.

Mr. Williams,

Your analysis is very appreciated. In the interest of maximizing the effectivness of the counter-racist efforts in Aa' workplace, I hope you will offer any insights about how things sould be done better or could have been done better as you become aware of them.

I usually prefer that personal prononuns are avoided in written correspondence in the workplace. However, it has been my experience that their use is unavoidable faily early in hte process because officials will ask immediately, "What did YOU see", "what did YOU mean", "How is this affecting YOU work." As such, when a personal propnoun is used in what you are calling the "Announcement Stage," I have not found its effect to be different than the usual response of the official trying to make it 1_ personal, and2) trying to force the victim of racism (person who is not white) into making a charge that placed that person in the almost impossible position of proving a charge.

Throughout this forum and in recordings discussing the method of using the Constitution as a stool in the workplace, there are similar phrases used as that in the
Announcement" email in Aa's case. White persons do the math quite quickly, in my experience. Every person has a duty to support the Constitution. When that duty is subverted, the Constitution is subverted because Due Process has not occurred. This is why, I suspect that the wite male responded to Aa stating that he is available to resolve concerns if they are not resolved by while working with the two officials who are not white. And, it is not surprising that when notified that she intended to direct meet w/ the white male, it the same persons who are not white who are attempting to respond in a manner that does not place the Constitution at the center.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RecoveringAa wrote:
X-8161973 wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with having respect for your elders, as long as producing justice is the main objective.

Your supervisor is a non-white victim of racism, but if she is mistreating you (on behalf of her RWS' supervisors) on the job, the objective remains the same.

Ask questions to reveal truth and you will always be working against the people who practice racism, even if your questions are directed towards a non-white person.

Do you have any questions that you are going to ask during this meeting today?

I did not ask questions at that meeting even though my supervisor pointedly asked if \"anyone\" had \"any\" concerns they wished to address. No one did.
My initial thought was I err'ed by not asking the questions and giving them the chance to resolve.

However and at the same time, an investigation is currently under way based on my inquiry and expressed \"concerns\"...FACTS presented by me. Any questions I could have raised at that meeting are facts that are currently under investigation.

Today we participated in the annual staff retreat. We received training from Director of Organization Quality and Compliance Center with the topic: Code of Ethical Conduct which touched heavily on the new Federal Deficit Reduction Act.

I can not finish now and will be discussing in more detail during the RNA meeting tonight on blogtalkradio.

M.E.

Those are the kinds of meeting where I push the definition of justice. What time is your meeting tonight on BlogTalkRadio? I may have time to at least listen in for a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: