HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Racial Dislocation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Racial Dislocation Reply with quote

Racial Dislocation: Pronunciation Key

The process by which those White people who practice Racism/White Supremacy keep nonwhite people confused and weak via constant mass movement.

Reason/Explanation : The White people who practice White Supremacy/Racism use different tactics to "racially dislocate" nonwhite people. One way is to drive up the cost of housing, relocate jobs, raise taxes , start a war, poison land and water, flood nonwhite "neighborhoods" with drugs and let conditions deteriorate until people move on their own to get a large numbers of nonwhite people out of a certain area. The Racists/White Supremacists use confusing terms like "downtown redevelopment project", "urban renewal","gentrification", "refugee resettlement program", "section 8 Vouchers" to disguise the fact they are moving nonwhite people from one location to another to keep us confused and in a weak condition.

P.S.: Racial Dislocation is a term coined by Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. author of the UICCSC (United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept) a textbook, workbook for thought, speech action for Victims of Racism.

Last edited by Trina on Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:58 pm; edited 12 times in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Racial Dislocation Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Racial Dislocation- The process by which the White Supremacists/Racists keep nonwhite people confused and weak via constant mass movement.

Example: The recent Hurricane Katrina has caused so much damage that a lot of nonwhite people have been told by the White Supremacists/Racists that they have to leave and go elsewhere.
Trina

Q: Racist Suspect: According to your so called counter-racist logic, why do say that the White people who have told the non white people to "go elsewhere" are White Supremacists?
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Racial Dislocation Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Trina wrote:
Racial Dislocation- The process by which the White Supremacists/Racists keep nonwhite people confused and weak via constant mass movement.

Example: The recent Hurricane Katrina has caused so much damage that a lot of nonwhite people have been told by the White Supremacists/Racists that they have to leave and go elsewhere.
Trina

Q: Racist Suspect: According to your so called counter-racist logic, why do say that the White people who have told the non white people to "go elsewhere" are White Supremacists?

A: Nonwhite Person: Any White person who has the ability to practice Racism/White Supremacy is a racist suspect .

Last edited by Trina on Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If white people tell non-white people to evacuate their homes and go south of the volcano that is about to erupt because the eruption will destroy everything north, east, and west of the volcano...

Are those white people racists (white supremacists)?
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
If white people tell non-white people to evacuate their homes and go south of the volcano that is about to erupt because the eruption will destroy everything north, east, and west of the volcano...

They could be White Supremacists/Racists. I have no way of knowing for sure, unless another White person tells me.

Last edited by Trina on Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

They could be White Supremacists/Racists. I have no way of knowing for sure.[/b]

So are those white people racist suspects or are they racists (white supremacists)?
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

They could be White Supremacists/Racists. I have no way of knowing for sure.[/b]

So are those white people racist suspects or are they racists (white supremacists)?

Mr. Williams, those white people are racist suspects.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Thank you.

Mr. Williams, those white people are racist suspects.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: