HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Energy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Energy Reply with quote

Energy: Pronunciation Key

The ability to think, speak, and/or act.
James Jones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Energy Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

Does a person use energy?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Energy Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

A person either has energy or a person does not have energy. A person that has no energy is a concept.
James Jones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Energy Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

A person either has energy or a person does not have energy. A person that has no energy is a concept.

What does a person do while engaged in Economics?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: Energy Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

This thread is about "energy".
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Energy Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

This thread is about "energy".

My apologies sir.

Now, if it is true that a person has energy...

I think the nekst logical question would be...

The energy to do what?

Am I correct?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes sir...I suspect you could be correct about that. If I had to answer that question my answer would be either a person has the energy to say and/or do what is constructive or to say and/or do what is non-constructive.

The person "having" energy is not in the possessive sense. Energy is in the universe. I suspect energy pre-existed people and will exist when people are no longer in existence.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Energy Reply with quote

asafo wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

According to this statement and your definition of energy

Is a person who is dead (no longer breathing) using energy?

Asafo

I don't know. It could be that they are using energy. But it appears the person who is so-called dead...energy is using them according to what we perceive as being alive. Could be EGO...the reason we only think of ourselves as alive when we are animated and making what are called conscious decisions. But a person who is what we call dead is decomposing so there is some work being done. If there is work being done it is highly possible there is energy.

We direct in our body and mind very little of what goes on in our daily lives. It appears what we call spirit still animates us long after we are what we call dead and spirit, it appears, is energy. All of this could be true. None of this could be true.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Energy Reply with quote

asafo wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
asafo wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Asafo

I don't know. It could be that they are using energy. But it appears the person who is so-called dead...energy is using them according to what we perceive as being alive. Could be EGO...the reason we only think of ourselves as alive when we are animated and making what are called conscious decisions. But a person who is what we call dead is decomposing so there is some work being done. If there is work being done it is highly possible there is energy.

We direct in our body and mind very little of what goes on in our daily lives. It appears what we call spirit still animates us long after we are what we call dead and spirit, it appears, is energy. All of this could be true. None of this could be true.

Thank you sir.
According to your response would it be correct to define Energy as:

The force that enables thought, speech, & action?

Just testing to see what works.

Asafo

Try this : The Best Word To Use. Please let me know what data you collect by posting it in the thread the counter-racism science experiment is posted in.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Energy Reply with quote

asafo wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
asafo wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Asafo

Thank you sir.
According to your response would it be correct to define Energy as:

The force that enables thought, speech, & action?

Just testing to see what works.

Asafo

I think your onto something there.

It would seem that Thought, Speech, and Action are the result of energy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: