HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Inferiorization

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
million dollar thug

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOULD THE WORD INFERIORIZATION,BE INCLUDED IN THE COUNTER-RACIST'S DEFINITIONARY TERM RACISM?

INFERIORIZATION-THE SYSTEMATIC USE OF RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACY PROPAGANDA,AIMED AT DESTROYING A NON-WHITE INDIVIDUAL,OR A
GROUP OF NON-WHITE INDIVIDUALS,SENSE OF SELF OR GROUP RESPECT,THROUGH EXTERNAL MEANS,IN ALL AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY,BY ESTABLISHING CONTROLS OF LOW-LEVEL FUNCTIONING,NEGATIVE/FALSE IMAGES,INCARCERATION,INTIMIDATION,DENIAL OF HUMAN RIGHTS,LOW WAGES,ETC.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
WOULD THE WORD INFERIORIZATION,BE INCLUDED IN THE COUNTER-RACIST'S DEFINITIONARY TERM RACISM?

INFERIORIZATION-THE SYSTEMATIC USE OF RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACY PROPAGANDA,AIMED AT DESTROYING A NON-WHITE INDIVIDUAL,OR A
GROUP OF NON-WHITE INDIVIDUALS,SENSE OF SELF OR GROUP RESPECT,THROUGH EXTERNAL MEANS,IN ALL AREAS OF PEOPLE ACTIVITY,BY ESTABLISHING CONTROLS OF LOW-LEVEL FUNCTIONING,NEGATIVE/FALSE IMAGES,INCARCERATION,INTIMIDATION,DENIAL OF HUMAN RIGHTS,LOW WAGES,ETC.

It could be. The niggerized behavior of a non-white person is the result of the practice of racism (white supremacy). I'm not sure what "propaganda" is. You'll want to ensure that you use the least amount of words to have the greatest impact. Using the least amount of words also helps you because you'll have to define fewer words that are in your definition.

You'll have to ask yourself if it is the best thing to do to have more than one word that describes the same phenomenon. And don't lie to yourself. Don't let your feelings outweigh THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic). There should be a balance between the two and counter-racist codification is supposed to be a method for producing that balance...as well as other things.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thug,

why do you post in all capital letters?

Josh
million dollar thug

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know,I'm not to talented when it comes to typing,or using computer related software.
million dollar thug

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

It could be. The niggerized behavior of a non-white person is the result of the practice of racism (white supremacy). I'm not sure what "propaganda" is. You'll want to ensure that you use the least amount of words to have the greatest impact. Using the least amount of words also helps you because you'll have to define fewer words that are in your definition.

You'll have to ask yourself if it is the best thing to do to have more than one word that describes the same phenomenon. And don't lie to yourself. Don't let your feelings outweigh THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic). There should be a balance between the two and counter-racist codification is supposed to be a method for producing that balance...as well as other things.

--From what I have observed,as a victim of racism/white supremacy,Is a pattern of racism/white supremacy.It defends-attacks,defends-attacks,meaning-the system of white supremacy/racism can be thwarted,and/or countered.

One weakness,I've noticed,and observed is in how White supremacy/racism is implemented/attacks.It uses all means at it's disposal to negate,or impede a victim's sense of self respect,or image of self.That is why I choose to call this implement-Inferiorization.No matter if the white person(s)is a child,or an adult,they'll always use this tactic first.

People who are classified as non-white,must come to know and understand this.Racists/white supremacists classify themselves as white,and reinforce whiteness through the media(Propaganda)in the most positive light,they then classify everyone else as non-white-meaning(not as positive as white persons).

Most non-whites have a proper defense for this rooted in their language,and culture.However,those who are classified as blacks/African-Americans have not yet developed a proper defense,except religion.

These modern day-devils(racists/white supremacists),racist suspects included.Have,or rather show extreme dislike for those classified as black people.They further reinforce theirInferiorizationtactic,by using black faces on the media negatively,mostly equating black faces as violent.

I believe this tactic of racism/white supremacy makes the majority of blacks feel inferior.Which negates,or impedes their sense of self & group respect.In a multicultural environment,other non-whites who are bombarded with these same lies,begin;also to equate us with inferior position.then the cycle,or pattern repeats itself.

What are some of your thoughts about this topic?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are the smartest people in the known universe and evidence of this is that you and I are having this conversation under a thread entitled inferiorization.
million dollar thug

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then taking that information in above,It would suggest-White supremacy/racism seeks to make all non-whites functionally inferior,in order to control our behavior and thinking capabilities.

When I was in grade school,I remembered being one of the most smartest and talented black children there.One day I and a white child had a difference of opinion,which resulted in a physical conflict.I was sent to the office,where they called my mother,she came in and did not defend me as I thought she would.The school suggested that I was emotionally challenged,and placed me in a class,that was not suited for my development.That in itself contributed to my decline in educational development,and a proper self respecting outlook,which I still thinks effects me to this day.I was forced into feeling inferior as a child.

This is what I have observed as a victim of Racism/White supremacy.

What are some of your thoughts about Public education,and it's role in Non-White inferiorization?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Then taking that information in above,It would suggest-White supremacy/racism seeks to make all non-whites functionally inferior,in order to control our behavior and thinking capabilities.

When I was in grade school,I remembered being one of the most smartest and talented black children there.One day I and a white child had a difference of opinion,which resulted in a physical conflict.I was sent to the office,where they called my mother,she came in and did not defend me as I thought she would.The school suggested that I was emotionally challenged,and placed me in a class,that was not suited for my development.That in itself contributed to my decline in educational development,and a proper self respecting outlook,which I still thinks effects me to this day.I was forced into feeling inferior as a child.

This is what I have observed as a victim of Racism/White supremacy.

What are some of your thoughts about Public education,and it's role in Non-White inferiorization?

We could have this conversation in an e-mail if you like but the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project is for counter-racist experiments and the information that comes out of those experiments. My e-mail address is edward.williams@counter-racism.com. Emphasis on experiments first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: