HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is non-supreme humanitarinaism?


I DO NOT KNOW.I WOULD SPECULATE THAT IT IS,HUMANITARIANISM TOWARDS SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS,AND WOULD NOT INCLUDE ALL HUMANITY.

If you do not know what non-supreme humanitarinism is how will you know if you don't have it?


BY EXPERIENCE,I HAVE NOT YET BEEN EXPOSED TO IT,IN ORDER TO MAKE AN ASSESMENT OF IT.

How do you know if you haven't been exposed to it if you don't know what it is?
--HAD I BEEN EXPOSED TO IT,I WOULD DEFINETLY KNOW WHAT IT IS,I ONLY CAN SPECULATE ABOUT ITS EXISTENCE,FOR NOW.

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED NON-SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM?

I don't know. I don't know what "supreme humatinarianism" is or what "non-supreme humanitarianism" is or what either or both would have to do with producing a thing called justice. Logically speaking, in order for me to know what "supreme humanitarianism" is I have to know what "non-supreme humanitarianism" is.

Justice is justice and when we have justice we'll have justice. We don't need another word or term to describe what justice is...we already have a definition of justice. If you have a better definition of justice that exists in the Counter-Racist Definitionary please post it under the appropriate thread..
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
million dollar thug wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is non-supreme humanitarinaism?


I DO NOT KNOW.I WOULD SPECULATE THAT IT IS,HUMANITARIANISM TOWARDS SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS,AND WOULD NOT INCLUDE ALL HUMANITY.

If you do not know what non-supreme humanitarinism is how will you know if you don't have it?


BY EXPERIENCE,I HAVE NOT YET BEEN EXPOSED TO IT,IN ORDER TO MAKE AN ASSESMENT OF IT.

How do you know if you haven't been exposed to it if you don't know what it is?
--HAD I BEEN EXPOSED TO IT,I WOULD DEFINETLY KNOW WHAT IT IS,I ONLY CAN SPECULATE ABOUT ITS EXISTENCE,FOR NOW.

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED NON-SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM?

I don't know. I don't know what "supreme humatinarianism" is or what "non-supreme humanitarianism" is or what either or both would have to do with producing a thing called justice. Logically speaking, in order for me to know what "supreme humanitarianism" is I have to know what "non-supreme humanitarianism" is.

Justice is justice and when we have justice we'll have justice. We don't need another word or term to describe what justice is...we already have a definition of justice. If you have a better definition of justice that exists in the Counter-Racist Definitionary please post it under the appropriate thread..
---

SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM,FIRST OF ALL;IS NOT IN OPPOSITION TO JUSTICE,IN FACT IT WOULD SAFEGUARD JUSTICE,AND EXPAND JUSTICE.

THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS,IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT YET EXPERIENCED IT,IT DOES NOT EXIST,IT'S JUST A CONCEPT,A THEORY YET TO BE DEVELOPED,TESTED,AND IMPLEMENTED.

JUSTICE IS A CONFUSING TERM TO ME,DUE TO THE FACT,I WAS DENIED MY SO-CALLED INALIENABLE RIGHTS AND ALL CONCERNED WAS CERTAIN THAT I HAD RECIEVED JUSTICE,BUT IT WASN'T.

THE COUNTER-RACIST'S DEFINITIONARY,EXPLANATION IMPLIES A GUARANTEE,WELL HOW CAN VICTIMS OF WHITE SUPREMACY,WHILE UNDER CONTROL OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS,AND/OR WHITE SUPREMACY,
GUARANTEE ME ANYTHING.

FURTHERMORE; WHY NOT HELP?IN GENERAL,ALL WHO NEED IT.INSTEAD OF THOSE WHO NEED HELP THE MOST.

I AM A BLACKMAN THAT NEEDS HELP,BUT I KNOW WITH A CERTAINTY THAT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO NEED MORE IMMEDIATE HELP,LIKE YESTERDAY.

WHAT ABOUT THE HELP I NEED,SHOULD I GO LACKING,WHILE OTHERS GET THEIR MUCH NEEDED HELP.

WHO WILL ADMINISTER THE HELP NEEDED?WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR,WHO NEEDS HELP THE MOST?

SAVE ME THEN!
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
SUPREME HUMANITARIANISM,FIRST OF ALL;IS NOT IN OPPOSITION TO JUSTICE,IN FACT IT WOULD SAFEGUARD JUSTICE,AND EXPAND JUSTICE.

Justice is what you do. It doesn't need to be safeguarded if you are doing it. Like NIKE Says...JUST DO IT.Hey, I think I'll make a t-shirt ofr the Counter-Racism Mall that says on the front JUSTICE...and on the back it says...JUST DO IT.

million dollar thug wrote:
THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS,IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT YET EXPERIENCED IT,IT DOES NOT EXIST,IT'S JUST A CONCEPT,A THEORY YET TO BE DEVELOPED,TESTED,AND IMPLEMENTED.

JUSTICE IS A CONFUSING TERM TO ME,DUE TO THE FACT,I WAS DENIED MY SO-CALLED INALIENABLE RIGHTS AND ALL CONCERNED WAS CERTAIN THAT I HAD RECIEVED JUSTICE,BUT IT WASN'T.

It's supposed to be confusing when racists (white supremacists) use it. One of the ways the racists (white supremacists) maintain this SYSTEM of injustice is by keeping the people they say are non-white confused.

million dollar thug wrote:
THE COUNTER-RACIST'S DEFINITIONARY,EXPLANATION IMPLIES A GUARANTEE,WELL HOW CAN VICTIMS OF WHITE SUPREMACY,WHILE UNDER CONTROL OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS,AND/OR WHITE SUPREMACY,
GUARANTEE ME ANYTHING.

Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) a victim of racism (white supremacy) can't guarantee justice.

million dollar thug wrote:
FURTHERMORE; WHY NOT HELP?IN GENERAL,ALL WHO NEED IT.INSTEAD OF THOSE WHO NEED HELP THE MOST.

The intent is to help everyone you are able to help. That is how you don't mistreat anyone. But you help the people who need help the most first. If you come upon a car accident and there are three victims of the car accident and you are going to help all of them, which means you will not be mistreating any of them...but one person is walking around in a daze, another person is laying against the curb looks like their arm might be broken because it is twisted in an unusual manner and the thir person is inside the car and looks like the car is about to catch afire...who do you help first.

Now I asked my 12 year old daughter this question and her answer was correct. If she understands THE LOGIC at 12 years old...

million dollar thug wrote:
I AM A BLACKMAN THAT NEEDS HELP,BUT I KNOW WITH A CERTAINTY THAT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO NEED MORE IMMEDIATE HELP,LIKE YESTERDAY.

WHAT ABOUT THE HELP I NEED,SHOULD I GO LACKING,WHILE OTHERS GET THEIR MUCH NEEDED HELP.

WHO WILL ADMINISTER THE HELP NEEDED?

You.

million dollar thug wrote:
WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR,WHO NEEDS HELP THE MOST?

I gave a demonstration above of a scenario that a 12 year old can understand.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
million dollar thug



Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 20
Location: underground

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,MR. WILLIAMS FOR BREAKING THAT INFORMATION DOWN FOR ME.

IT WAS VERY LOGICAL,AND USEFUL.
I UNDERSTAND MORE NOW,THAN WHAT I DID BEFORE,MY PERCEPTION IS MORE CLEARER OF WHAT JUSTICE MEANS,AND I WANT TO BE,MORE JUSTICE ORIENTED.THERE'S A LOT ONE CAN LEARN FROM YOU,AGAIN THANK YOU.



MILLION DOLLAR THUG.
_________________
KNOW THE ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF;IN A HUNDRED BATTLES YOU WILL NEVER BE IN PERIL."--SUN TZU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

million dollar thug wrote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,MR. WILLIAMS FOR BREAKING THAT INFORMATION DOWN FOR ME.

IT WAS VERY LOGICAL,AND USEFUL.
I UNDERSTAND MORE NOW,THAN WHAT I DID BEFORE,MY PERCEPTION IS MORE CLEARER OF WHAT JUSTICE MEANS,AND I WANT TO BE,MORE JUSTICE ORIENTED.THERE'S A LOT ONE CAN LEARN FROM YOU,AGAIN THANK YOU.



MILLION DOLLAR THUG.

Yes sir. It is not me though...it is THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic). Just observe what the racists (white supremacists) are doing and how they are doing it and come up with strategies and/or techniques to replace racism (white supremacy) with jsutice by ensuring, to the best of your ability, that no person is mistreated and also ensuring, to the best of your ability, the person that needs help the most get the most help.

Analyze everything you say and everything you do and if it is not headed toward producing justice then you are helping the racists (white supremacists) to mistreat you.

Follow THE LOGIC...not people.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations