HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Rape
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Rape Reply with quote

Rape:
Any forced sexual activity where one person has more power than the other.

Reason/Explanation:
Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) all non-white people have equal or the same amount of power. When a non-white male forcebly has sexual intercourse with a non-white female that is a non-just act. The major non-just act of rape can only take place when a white person is involved in the act because of the POWER relationship between people under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Last edited by Edward Williams on Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Trina

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Rape Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Rape:
Any sexual activity where one person has more power than the other.

Reason/Explanation:
Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) all non-white people have equal or the same amount of power. According to the codebook and THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) there are four types of power under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy):

All Power
Superior Power
Inferior Power
Immediate Power

I'll finish this later. I had to get this in before I got to the job this morning.

What do you mean by your definition? I'll wait until you are finished.

Last edited by Trina on Mon May 09, 2005 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking. Now...if a non-white male forcebly has sexual intercourse with a non-white female is that rape?
Trina

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
I'm thinking. Now...if a non-white male forcebly has sexual intercourse with a non-white female is that rape?

According to your definition above no it is not. You said all nonwhite people have the same amount of power. According to the White Supremacists/Racists it is considered rape.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

According to your definition above no it is not. You said all nonwhite people have the same amount of power. According to the White Supremacists/Racists it is considered rape.

If a non-white male forcebly has sexual intercourse with a non-white female is that rape according to your definition?

It is non-just action but is it rape.
Trina

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

If a non-white male forcebly has sexual intercourse with a non-white female is that rape according to your definition?

I haven't formulated a definition for rape. I have been given definitions by the White Supremacists/Racists for an action they call rape. If some nonwhite male were to forceably insert his penis in my vagina and I fight him off and I tell the enforcement officials and accuse him of a crime they will say well you can charge him with rape or sexual assault. What do you want to do?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

I haven't formulated a definition for rape. I have been given definitions by the White Supremacists/Racists for an action they call rape. If some nonwhite male were to forceably insert his penis in my vagina and I fight him off and I tell the enforcement officials and accuse him of a crime they will say well you can charge him with rape or sexual assault. What do you want to do?

About what?
Trina

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

About what?

Oh, I mean whether I want to charge the perpetrator with what the enforcement officials call rape. Sorry for the confusion.
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Rape Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Rape:

Reason/Explanation:
Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) all non-white people have equal or the same amount of power. According to the codebook and THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) there are four types of power under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy):

All Power
Superior Power
Inferior Power
Immediate Power

I'll finish this later. I had to get this in before I got to the job this morning.

Why not...

Rape: The act of unjust subjugation.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Rape Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Rape:

Reason/Explanation:

All Power
Superior Power
Inferior Power
Immediate Power

Why not...

I've updated the definition but it is still in the refinement stages. Every now and then I'll look at it to see if it makes sense.

When you hear the word "rape", in your mind, is there any inference to sexual activity?
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Rape Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Rape:

Reason/Explanation:

All Power
Superior Power
Inferior Power
Immediate Power

Why not...

I've updated the definition but it is still in the refinement stages. Every now and then I'll look at it to see if it makes sense.

When you hear the word "rape", in your mind, is there any inference to sexual activity?

Yes.

At what point does "rape" occur between two persons?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Rape Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Rape:

Reason/Explanation:

All Power
Superior Power
Inferior Power
Immediate Power

Why not...

Yes.

The reason I asked is because your definition has no mention of anything related to sexual activity.

NECKST wrote:

I'm reconsidering whether it is even necessary to redefine this word. I don't think it is right now but I'll think about it for a couple of days or so and make a decision. I'll have to see if I can arrange the words correctly in my mind.

But to answer your question, at the point where person (a) proceeds to behave in a manner where it is perceived by person (b) that person (a) is attempting to carry out sexual intercourse and/or sexual play against the wishes of person (b) and person (b) does not want to participate and cannot stop person (a) from behaving in that manner towards them.
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Rape Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Rape:

Reason/Explanation:

All Power
Superior Power
Inferior Power
Immediate Power

Why not...

Yes.

The reason I asked is because your definition has no mention of anything related to sexual activity.

NECKST wrote:

I'm reconsidering whether it is even necessary to redefine this word. I don't think it is right now but I'll think about it for a couple of days or so and make a decision. I'll have to see if I can arrange the words correctly in my mind.

But to answer your question, at the point where person (a) proceeds to behave in a manner where it is perceived by person (b) that person (a) is attempting to carry out sexual intercourse and/or sexual play against the wishes of person (b) and person (b) does not want to participate and cannot stop person (a) from behaving in that manner towards them.

Interesting...

Perhaps this is better.

Rape: Any act of unjust subjugation that results in sexual activity.

NOTICE: I have changed my username from NECKST to James Jones.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Rape Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Rape:

Reason/Explanation:
Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) all non-white people have equal or the same amount of power. When a non-white male forcebly has sexual intercourse with a non-white female that is a non-just act. The major non-just act of rape can only take place when a white person is involved in the act because of the POWER relationship between people under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

1. Any Sexual activity where one person has more power than the other.

2. Any Economic or War activity where one person has more power than another and mistreats the second person from this position.

Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

How can all non-white people have equal or the same amount of Power, when under white supremacy (racism) non-white males can impose themselves Sexually, and Economically and in Warfare?
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, DarkSwitch, why have you not included an e-mail address with your profile here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: