HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Problem Solving

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Problem Solving Reply with quote

Problem Solving: Pronunciation Key

(1) The process of thinking, speaking, and/or acting in such a fashion that Justice and Correctness is produced.

(2) The process of promoting Justice and Correctness most effectively.

Last edited by James Jones on Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

(1) The process of rearranging an arrangment until it is the best arrangement that ever could be.

"Best" in terms of promoting injustice or "best" in terms of promoting justice?
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

(1) The process of rearranging an arrangment until it is the best arrangement that ever could be.

I would contend that the best arrangement that could ever be would be one where Justice is promoted or better yet produced.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

I would contend that the best arrangement that could ever be would be one where Justice is promoted or better yet produced.

I would like to suggest that "best in terms of promoting justice", or something similar, be part of your original definition for the sake of clarity.
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

I would like to suggest that "best in terms of promoting justice", or something similar, be part of your original definition for the sake of clarity.

Thank you sir.

I will consider your suggestion in the refinement of the said definition of "Problem Solving."
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

REVISED

NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

(1) The process of rearranging an arrangement until it is the best arrangement, whereby Justice and correctness is produced.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
REVISED

NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

(1) The process of rearranging an arrangement until it is the best arrangement, whereby Justice and correctness is produced.

I apologize for the lengthy discussions but in an effort to de-niggerize I must ask questions...even moreso than other people at times. I think you may be on the correct path but the definition may need to be trimmed down, in terms of the amount of words used. I could be incorrect about that.

When is something not a part of an arrangement?
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
REVISED

NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

I apologize for the lengthy discussions but in an effort to de-niggerize I must ask questions...even moreso than other people at times. I think you may be on the correct path but the definition may need to be trimmed down, in terms of the amount of words used. I could be incorrect about that.

It is my understanding that all things are interrelated, meaning that there is a certain arrangement to all thing(s), system(s), body(s), etc. Now, if this is the case then the possibility of something existing "outside" of an arrangement (any arrangement) is zero (0).

It is this premise that has led me to conclude that (logically speaking) God (The Creator) does exist.

At what point is something not a part of an arrangement? At the point when either "that something" is Non-Existent and/or when "that arrangement" is Non-Functional.

But I could be incorrect about my analysis of this situation.
I am still learning to see what exactly I am looking at.

At what point are Non-White People not subject to White Supremacy (Racism)?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
REVISED

NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

I don't know...but I suspect when we are in a SYSTEM of justice.

Basically, since everything is part of everything else, your definition is just talking about producing justice and correctness. Meanng you can drop the arrangement/re-arrangemet part and just focus on promoting justice and correctness and the definition will follow the same logical end. Is this true?
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

REVISED II

NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

(1) The process of thinking, speaking, and/or acting in such a fashion that Justice and correctness is produced.
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
REVISED

NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

I don't know...but I suspect when we are in a SYSTEM of justice.

Basically, since everything is part of everything else, your definition is just talking about producing justice and correctness. Meanng you can drop the arrangement/re-arrangemet part and just focus on promoting justice and correctness and the definition will follow the same logical end. Is this true?

I suspect this is so.
Thank you sir.
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem Solving Reply with quote

REVISED III

NECKST wrote:
Problem Solving:

(1) The process of thinking, speaking, and/or acting in such a fashion that Justice and Correctness is produced.

(2) The process of promoting Justice and Correctness most effectively.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: