HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: White Reply with quote

White: Pronunciation Key

(1) A color.
(2) A non-color in terms of people under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). (White people, A White person)

Last edited by Edward Williams on Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
James Jones

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: White Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

(1) A color.
(2) A non-color in terms of people. (White people, A White person)

It was my understanding that "White" was an absence of color.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: White Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

(1) A color.

That could be correct. It is my understanding that the absence of color is transparent...meaning cannot be perceived as having contrast. This could be incorrect.

Let's try to see what we're looking at.

Color is perceived by an individual by varying degrees of what we call "light" reflecting off an object. White people that practice white supremacy (racism) have convinced the people they unjustly subject to misuse, and/or abuse that white people have no color when it is clearly evident there is contrast between them and other objects. If you hold a white crayon against the skin of a white person you perceive contrast because of varying degrees of what we call "light" reflecting off the skin of white people and the white crayon...therefore we can see both and distinguish "color" (contrast between objects). If we hold a piece of transparency next to the "white" person and the white crayon we see both and can distinguish the frequency reflected as light, in terms of contrast, and as defined as...color.

Even though we can distinguish this light frequency and it has been defined as color in reference to having contrast to other objects, there are people who say they are white and also say they have no color...when it is clearly evident their eyes are a different shade from their hair, which is a different shade of their teeth, which is a different shade of their skin, and so on. This in itself is deceptive. It is a label that doesn't describe the physical characteristics or people who say they are white. This is the type of non-sense the white supremacists (racists) dreamed up when they dreamed up their SYSTEM of unjust treatment.

I can only suspect, based on the evidence of how light is perceived that the people who say they are white are speaking in reference to a political designation...a political designation that they intend on maintaining at all costs. "White" and "Non-White" are just a labels...labels that result in meaning POWERFUL (white people) and POWERLESS (people classified as non-white people by the POWERFUL people). The labels are part of the deception. In essence people who say they are white people are not transparent and since they are not transparent there is contrast between them and other objects.

Non-white people have reasoned that white people have no skin pigmentation...and also say skin pigmentation is color...I suspect non-white people reasoned this as a means to aatempt to make some sense of this unjust treatment by understanding what it means to be a white person...but they got the language from people who say they are white to begin with. The result for non-white people is confusion. I suspect this is the purpose of using the word "color" to describe and classify people as not being white (non-white)...to confuse them. I have to suspect this because this is the result. Racism (white supremacy) is a POWER dynamic and is maintained, expanded, and refined as a POWER dynamic.

I can only suspect, based on the evidence, that the only purpose for classifying a person as white or as non-white is to establish, maintain, expand, and refine a SYSTEM that is built on deceit and direct violence based on that classification for the purpose of subjecting people to misuse and/or abuse...because that is what is happening right now. Classifying people as "colored" or "non-colored" is just a means to that end.

Counter-Racist Codification uses the same terms (tools) but reveals truth about how they are used and for what purpose by redefining them to reveal this information (page 20 of the UICCSC). The seeds to the destruction of white supremacy (racism) are built into the SYSTEM itself.
James Jones

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: White Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

(1) A color.

It is my understanding that the absence of color is transparent

Hmm...

It was my understanding that any medium capable of transmitting light is transparent.

Whereby some transparent materials may be translucent while others are not.

Translucent materials are clear and void of anything that may restrict the transmission of visible light.

Visible light is perceived.

I will research this matter more.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: White Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

(1) A color.

Hmm...

It was my understanding that any medium capable of transmitting light is transparent.

Translucent materials are clear and void of anything that may restrict the transmission of visible light.

Alright...but what does that have to do with a person being white?
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: White Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

(1) A color.

Hmm...

Alright...but what does that have to do with a person being white?

Nothing at all.

Just trying to get some understanding.

White, as far as it relates to people classifications denotes function more so than appearance.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or...appearance for the sake of function. Behavior for the sake of behavior. Appearance is the vehicle...the means to get to function. Function (behavior) is the product.

I suspect this is what number 3 in the following definition means...

White Supremacy.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Wed May 16, 2007 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
RangerX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: White Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

(1) A color.
(2) A non-color in terms of people under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). (White people, A White person)

I also suspect White is a:

Color.

(or else in wouldnt be in a Crayon box or an option in a Color-pallete).

In terms of People under the System of Racism White Supremacy, White is a Non-Color.

Interestingly enough,

Black is a Color too.

In terms of People under the System of Racism White Supremacy, Black is a Color.

White = Color, Non-Color (for People Classification).
Black (or any other Color) = Color, Color (for People Classification).

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't hafta pay for a white crayon.

They should incude that one for free.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: