HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Thank you for the analysis and the conversation. The definition of problem and solution suggested is ambiguous at best. I'll stick with the initial one of "anything unbalanced" until I come across another one.

Your welcome, but I don't think you answered my question.

Here is my question:

Quote:
Is White Supremacy(Racism) a problem or is it a solution?

Thank you.

It is a problem because it produces imbalance. Racism (white supremacy) does not produce "balance between people" nor does it produce "balance between people and things". "Anything unbalanced" is a problem.

Thank you for your response.

How do you define the word "balance?"

It may even be better to define "problem" as "anything unjust" or "any non-just speech and/or action".

I agree.

Problem:
(1) Any unjust speech and/or action.
(2) Anything that doesn't promote Justice and Correctness most effectively.

Just for some clarity:

When I asked you this question:
Quote:

And you gave me this answer:
Quote:
It is a problem because it produces imbalance.

Were you saying that White Supremacy(Racism) a problem because of produces problems?

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Just for some clarity:

Quote:

Quote:

Were you saying that White Supremacy(Racism) a problem because of produces problems?

Thank you.

If I understand the question...racism (white supremacy) is a problem because it produces non-just speech and/or action. Anytime you have non-justice you have an imbalance and that is a problem. A solution requires justice to be promoted and that is the process (logic) for promoting "balance between people" and/or "balance between people and things".

This is the reason Fuller changed the definition of justice from "balance between people" to a definition that had THE LOGIC of how to achieve "balance between people " built into the definition of the word. This results in anyone attempting to achieve justice having to use the definition...which means going through the process of getting to the point where we have a guarantee that no person is mistreated and also a guarantee that the person that needs help the most getting the most help. We will have justice when we have justice. Until we have justice we will have the process for getting to the point where we have justice. And that process requires us to ensure, to the best of our ability, that no person is mistreated and the person that needs hlep the most get the most help.

This is the path for getting to the guarantee part. If the racists (white supremacists) decided to produce justice tomorrow most of the people on the planet would not be able to pull it off. Why? Because they ain't ensuring, to the best of their ability right now, that no person is mistreated and the person that needs help the most get the most help. Once everyone is able to ensure, to the best of their ability, that no person is mistreated and the person that needs help the most get the most help...and more and more people do it...it will pick up speed exponentially because the people attempting to produce justice will get the help they need. Once every person in the known universe is ensuring no person is mistreated and also ensuring the people who need help the most get the most help...only then will you have the guarantee.

See THE LOGIC?
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Thank you for the analysis and the conversation. The definition of problem and solution suggested is ambiguous at best. I'll stick with the initial one of "anything unbalanced" until I come across another one.

Your welcome, but I don't think you answered my question.

Here is my question:

Quote:

Thank you.

It is a problem because it produces imbalance. Racism (white supremacy) does not produce "balance between people" nor does it produce "balance between people and things". "Anything unbalanced" is a problem.

Thank you for your response.

How do you define the word "balance?"

It may even be better to define "problem" as "anything unjust" or "any non-just speech and/or action".

I agree.

Problem:
(1) Any unjust speech and/or action.
(2) Anything that doesn't promote Justice and Correctness most effectively.

Just for some clarity:

Quote:

Quote:

Thank you.

My apologizes for the structure of the previous question.
I was attempting to ask you the following question:

Quote:
Were you saying that White Supremacy(Racism) is a problem because of what it produces?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:

Quote:
Were you saying that White Supremacy(Racism) is a problem because of what it produces?

That is the question I suspect you meant to ask. My answer is above. In brief...

"If I understand the question...racism (white supremacy) is a problem because it produces non-just speech and/or action. Anytime you have non-justice you have an imbalance and that is a problem. A solution requires justice to be promoted and that is the process (logic) for promoting "balance between people" and/or "balance between people and things"."
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:

Quote:

That is the question I suspect you meant to ask. My answer is above. In brief...

"If I understand the question...racism (white supremacy) is a problem because it produces non-just speech and/or action. Anytime you have non-justice you have an imbalance and that is a problem. A solution requires justice to be promoted and that is the process (logic) for promoting "balance between people" and/or "balance between people and things"."

Thank you sir.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem: Pronunciation Key

(1) Anything that is happening that should not be happening.
(2) Anything that is not happening that should be happening.

Experiment: Using the U.S. Constituion As A Tool

Also in the upcoming book entitled:
How to Support and Defend The United States Constitution for Victims of Racism (White Supremacy)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: