HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Organized Crime
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Little Master



Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...and that is the reason you can't use language that supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). You gotta re-define that term or you'll continue to help them (racists white supremacists).


Did a white person tell you that only they have highly developed brains or did you decide this all by yourself?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Little Master



Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Again, according to Counter-Racist Logic, Organized Crime is the behavoiral system of Racism/White Supremacy.


Who decides the criterion for what is and is not counter racism logic?

Quote:
Is it just me, or does it seem like the more words that are used in an exchange about racism/white supremacy, the more confusing, un-focuesed, and un-clear the exchange becomes?


It can be confusing or it cannot. It is all up to the reader. If asking a question, read for the answer and ignore the rest. If reading an explaination, look for that which defines the subject and ignore the rest. We get caught up in all the details and forget the blueprints. But without acknowledging the plumbing blueprints building the swimming pool is a mistake ready to happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3080
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...and that is the reason you can't use language that supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). You gotta re-define that term or you'll continue to help them (racists white supremacists).


Did a white person tell you that only they have highly developed brains or did you decide this all by yourself?

White people decide how much a person on this planet is going to learn. White people even decide what is going to matter for people to learn about. Whatever white people are doing most of the people on the planet want to do also. Non-white people are dying to get where the white people are...trying to get where the white people are in boats and rafts...killing each other to get where the white people are.

Did a white person tell me that they decide who gets to have a "highly developed brain"? No...the evidence and THE LOGIC shows it and I'm not going to lie to myself just to make myself feel good.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:

Who decides the criterion for what is and is not counter racism logic?


The Logic decides. Follow The Logic.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:

Quote:
Who decides the criterion for what is and is not counter racism logic?



Good question.

I decide for myself.

Perhaps this question will clarify the logic: Who decides the criterion for what is and is not lethal?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Little Master wrote:

Quote:
Who decides the criterion for what is and is not counter racism logic?



Good question.

I decide for myself.

Perhaps this question will clarify the logic: Who decides the criterion for what is and is not lethal?

Josh


Quote:
Who decides the criterion for what is and is not lethal?


Logically speaking, The White Supremacists decide the criterion for everything in their system.

Reason/Explanation:

The White Supremacits are the only people on this planet who have the abilty to back up what they "decide" with Supreme Power. (i.e. DIRECT VIOLENCE.) that no other person or persons can stop.

But don't take my word for it, you can ask Saddam.

Keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Little Master



Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...and that is the reason you can't use language that supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). You gotta re-define that term or you'll continue to help them (racists white supremacists).


Did a white person tell you that only they have highly developed brains or did you decide this all by yourself?

White people decide how much a person on this planet is going to learn. White people even decide what is going to matter for people to learn about. Whatever white people are doing most of the people on the planet want to do also. Non-white people are dying to get where the white people are...trying to get where the white people are in boats and rafts...killing each other to get where the white people are.

Did a white person tell me that they decide who gets to have a "highly developed brain"? No...the evidence and THE LOGIC shows it and I'm not going to lie to myself just to make myself feel good.


Let me see if i got this right.

Do you believe that under a system of justice those people who WERE classified as white would still be the only people with highly developed brains?

In otherwords, do you think the best outcome would be for the people currently classified as white to maintain power, but use this power to maintain justice?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3080
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...and that is the reason you can't use language that supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). You gotta re-define that term or you'll continue to help them (racists white supremacists).


Did a white person tell you that only they have highly developed brains or did you decide this all by yourself?

White people decide how much a person on this planet is going to learn. White people even decide what is going to matter for people to learn about. Whatever white people are doing most of the people on the planet want to do also. Non-white people are dying to get where the white people are...trying to get where the white people are in boats and rafts...killing each other to get where the white people are.

Did a white person tell me that they decide who gets to have a "highly developed brain"? No...the evidence and THE LOGIC shows it and I'm not going to lie to myself just to make myself feel good.


Let me see if i got this right.

Do you believe that under a system of justice those people who WERE classified as white would still be the only people with highly developed brains?

Nope. Under a SYSTEM of justice everyone would be doing what they are supposed to be doing...guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing tyhe person that needs help the most get the most help.

Little Master wrote:
In otherwords, do you think the best outcome would be for the people currently classified as white to maintain power, but use this power to maintain justice?

Under a SYSTEM of justice it doesn't matter who is in charge as long as it is guaranteed that no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Little Master



Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...and that is the reason you can't use language that supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). You gotta re-define that term or you'll continue to help them (racists white supremacists).


Did a white person tell you that only they have highly developed brains or did you decide this all by yourself?

White people decide how much a person on this planet is going to learn. White people even decide what is going to matter for people to learn about. Whatever white people are doing most of the people on the planet want to do also. Non-white people are dying to get where the white people are...trying to get where the white people are in boats and rafts...killing each other to get where the white people are.

Did a white person tell me that they decide who gets to have a "highly developed brain"? No...the evidence and THE LOGIC shows it and I'm not going to lie to myself just to make myself feel good.


Let me see if i got this right.

Do you believe that under a system of justice those people who WERE classified as white would still be the only people with highly developed brains?

Nope. Under a SYSTEM of justice everyone would be doing what they are supposed to be doing...guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing tyhe person that needs help the most get the most help.

Little Master wrote:
In otherwords, do you think the best outcome would be for the people currently classified as white to maintain power, but use this power to maintain justice?

Under a SYSTEM of justice it doesn't matter who is in charge as long as it is guaranteed that no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help.


So... how can you say that only white people have highly developed brains(a physical part of the body) only under the conditions of injustice? That's like saying a retarded person is only retarded when placed in a class for special case students, but is no longer retarded if placed in a normal class.

I either have always had potential or do not have potential. Yes, I understood that White Supremist will limit my ability to act on that potential, but the potential is always there even if I can't tap into it.

This isn't about my ego. I am talking about physical anatomy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...and that is the reason you can't use language that supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). You gotta re-define that term or you'll continue to help them (racists white supremacists).


Did a white person tell you that only they have highly developed brains or did you decide this all by yourself?

White people decide how much a person on this planet is going to learn. White people even decide what is going to matter for people to learn about. Whatever white people are doing most of the people on the planet want to do also. Non-white people are dying to get where the white people are...trying to get where the white people are in boats and rafts...killing each other to get where the white people are.

Did a white person tell me that they decide who gets to have a "highly developed brain"? No...the evidence and THE LOGIC shows it and I'm not going to lie to myself just to make myself feel good.


Let me see if i got this right.

Do you believe that under a system of justice those people who WERE classified as white would still be the only people with highly developed brains?

Nope. Under a SYSTEM of justice everyone would be doing what they are supposed to be doing...guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing tyhe person that needs help the most get the most help.

Little Master wrote:
In otherwords, do you think the best outcome would be for the people currently classified as white to maintain power, but use this power to maintain justice?

Under a SYSTEM of justice it doesn't matter who is in charge as long as it is guaranteed that no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help.


So... how can you say that only white people have highly developed brains(a physical part of the body) only under the conditions of injustice? That's like saying a retarded person is only retarded when placed in a class for special case students, but is no longer retarded if placed in a normal class.

I either have always had potential or do not have potential. Yes, I understood that White Supremist will limit my ability to act on that potential, but the potential is always there even if I can't tap into it.

This isn't about my ego. I am talking about physical anatomy.


Little Master,

V_God stated:
Quote:
White people decide how much a person on this planet is going to learn. White people evendecide what is going to matter for people to learn about.


You asked:
Quote:
So... how can you say that only white people have highly developed brains(a physical part of the body) only under the conditions of injustice?


I would not say that: "only white peope have hightly developed brains only under the conditions of injustice."

I have been told by white people that most individuals only use a small amount of their brain's potential....whatever that means.

According to the logic, the White Supremacists DECIDE who will have "highly developed brains" and who will not. Because logically speaking the White Supremacists control not only the planet, but they also control all of the INFORMATION about the planet and everyone on it, including you and I. I suspect that information, in addition to the way that the information is processed is a measure of a "highly developed brain".

The White Supremacists are the smartest people in the known universe.

Logically speaking, that alone gives them the power to determine who and/or what is or is not "higly developed".

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3080
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...and that is the reason you can't use language that supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). You gotta re-define that term or you'll continue to help them (racists white supremacists).


Did a white person tell you that only they have highly developed brains or did you decide this all by yourself?

White people decide how much a person on this planet is going to learn. White people even decide what is going to matter for people to learn about. Whatever white people are doing most of the people on the planet want to do also. Non-white people are dying to get where the white people are...trying to get where the white people are in boats and rafts...killing each other to get where the white people are.

Did a white person tell me that they decide who gets to have a "highly developed brain"? No...the evidence and THE LOGIC shows it and I'm not going to lie to myself just to make myself feel good.


Let me see if i got this right.

Do you believe that under a system of justice those people who WERE classified as white would still be the only people with highly developed brains?

Nope. Under a SYSTEM of justice everyone would be doing what they are supposed to be doing...guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing tyhe person that needs help the most get the most help.

Little Master wrote:
In otherwords, do you think the best outcome would be for the people currently classified as white to maintain power, but use this power to maintain justice?

Under a SYSTEM of justice it doesn't matter who is in charge as long as it is guaranteed that no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help.


So... how can you say that only white people have highly developed brains(a physical part of the body) only under the conditions of injustice?

Because we are under a SYSTEM of injustice. In this current supreme SYSTEM of injustice the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) guarantee no person they classify as non-white knows everything they know and as a result no person they classify as non-white is able to do everything they do.

Little Master wrote:
That's like saying a retarded person is only retarded when placed in a class for special case students, but is no longer retarded if placed in a normal class.

A retarded person is no longer retarded when they are no longer functioning as such in relation to people that are not functioning as such. I am retarded in relation to white people who practice white supremacy (racism) and white people who do not practice white supremacy (racism) in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Me being retarded is not an indictment of me, it is a description of me because of what is being done to me. The white people who practice white supremacy (racism) are retarding me from maximally developing.

Little Master wrote:
I either have always had potential or do not have potential. Yes, I understood that White Supremist will limit my ability to act on that potential, but the potential is always there even if I can't tap into it.

Yes, the potential is there to produce justice but the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) will retard you from doing so because they can't practice white supremacy (racism) if justice is produced.

You answered your own question.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations