HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Organized Crime
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Organized Crime: Pronunciation Key

The behavoiral system of Racism/White Supremacy.

smallz
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Organized Crime: The behavoiral system of Racism/White Supremacy.

smallz

In contrst to unorganized crime:

http://www.naawp.com/crime_stats.htm

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

In contrst to unorganized crime:

http://www.naawp.com/crime_stats.htm

Josh

What is unorganized crime?
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is unorganized crime?

(grrrrrrrrrrr)

ahhhhhhhiiiiiight,

I might get sunk on this one, but Im gonna see if I can "pull off the save".

Ah uhm...

UNORGANIZED crime is the practice of non white people mistreating White people or non white people in a system of racism White supremacy.

*closes eyes, holds breathe*

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...
Little Master

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

smallz wrote:

smallz

Under the System of White Supremacy the crime you allude to is not only legal but fully supported. "Organized" implies that there is a clear command structure, however, I've seen no data that confirms people classified as white need any oragnization in order to practice white supremacy(racism).

Systematic Mistreatment = White Supremacy(Racism)

The Crime Against Humanity = White Supremacy(Racism)

Global Terrorism = White Supremacy(Racism)
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

Under the System of White Supremacy the crime you allude to is not only legal but fully supported. "Organized" implies that there is a clear command structure, however, I've seen no data that confirms people classified as white need any oragnization in order to practice white supremacy(racism).

I used to ask myself how was it that the system of white supremacy/racism appeared to be so "seamless" without "commad structure" as you put it.

In a system of white supremacy/racism the Racists/White Supremacists "operating procedure" (Racist-Logic) is built into the language (words and thier definitions) engineered by the racists/white supremacits themselves.

LANGUAGE IS THE "ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE" OF THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

Therefore the existance of the System of White Supremacy puts each Racist-Suspect at the Top of this "Organizational Structure".

As a practical example, I would suspect this is why "WHITE" is usually at the top of every set of Racial-Classifacations I've ever seen.

This is why Counter-Racist Logic is engineered to use Lanugage (words and their definitons) that reveal truth, instead of falsehood, in an effort to Replace White Supremacy with Justice.

smallz

PS
Little Master are you a white person?
Little Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Little Master wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

I used to ask myself how was it that the system of white supremacy/racism appeared to be so "seamless" without "commad structure" as you put it.

In a system of white supremacy/racism the Racists/White Supremacists "operating procedure" (Racist-Logic) is built into the language (words and thier definitions) engineered by the racists/white supremacits themselves.

LANGUAGE IS THE "ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE" OF THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

Therefore the existance of the System of White Supremacy puts each Racist-Suspect at the Top of this "Organizational Structure".

As a practical example, I would suspect this is why "WHITE" is usually at the top of every set of Racial-Classifacations I've ever seen.

This is why Counter-Racist Logic is engineered to use Lanugage (words and their definitons) that reveal truth, instead of falsehood, in an effort to Replace White Supremacy with Justice.

smallz

PS
Little Master are you a white person?

No, I am a VOR.

I think the culture of WS/R has hardwired people classified as white to say and do things according to racist logic to a degree where they will all, for the most part, collectively practice the same racist logic independently. An unspoken language is a piece of code allowing white supremist to better conceal truth.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Quote:
No, I am a VOR.

I think the culture of WS/R has hardwired people classified as white to say and do things according to racist logic to a degree where they will all, for the most part, collectively practice the same racist logic independently. An unspoken language is a piece of code allowing white supremist to better conceal truth.

Thanks for answering the Critical Question clearly.

Specifically, How has: the culture of WS/R... hardwired people classified as white to say and do things according to racist logic?

What is an: unspoken language?

smallz
Little Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Quote:
No, I am a VOR.

Specifically, How has: the culture of WS/R... hardwired people classified as white to say and do things according to racist logic?

smallz

The way a person classified as white lives compared to a non white person. The things they can do compared to a non white person. What they see on TV, hear on the radio, and read in the newspaper. This all effects the way a person thinks about themselves and others. People classified as white are human beings just like the rest of us and are subject to the same psychological factors. But where non white people are subject to media that lowers our self worth, those classified as white are subject to media that glorifies every aspect of their person. I suspect people who classify themselves as white have a racially motivated ego and since to superiority which makes it easier for them to mistreat people who are not classified as white.

When I speak of the "unspoken language " I refer to a phenomenon in which racist white people give "winks and nods". They say and do things in the presense of non white people that other racist understand without a need for direct explanation for words or actions. I suspect this phenomenon takes place because as a non white person I don't know for a fact what goes on between white people when non white people are not present, but there are certain personal experiences that lead me to such a conclusion.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
smallz wrote:
Quote:
No, I am a VOR.

smallz

The way a person classified as white lives compared to a non white person. The things they can do compared to a non white person. What they see on TV, hear on the radio, and read in the newspaper. This all effects the way a person thinks about themselves and others. People classified as white are human beings just like the rest of us and are subject to the same psychological factors. But where non white people are subject to media that lowers our self worth, those classified as white are subject to media that glorifies every aspect of their person. I suspect people who classify themselves as white have a racially motivated ego and since to superiority which makes it easier for them to mistreat people who are not classified as white.

When I speak of the "unspoken language " I refer to a phenomenon in which racist white people give "winks and nods". They say and do things in the presense of non white people that other racist understand without a need for direct explanation for words or actions. I suspect this phenomenon takes place because as a non white person I don't know for a fact what goes on between white people when non white people are not present, but there are certain personal experiences that lead me to such a conclusion.

Let me first say that I am not against you littlemaster, I am a Victim just like you. I'm just another young "wet behing the ears" "Hip-Hoppin" "B-boppin" Nigger in Air Force ones. I'm no expert. I'm just trying to gain understand as to what you're writting. And I don't think I asked you the best possible questions initially, so I've rephrased/refined my questions...

You stated:"People classified as white are human beings just like the rest of us and are subject to the same psychological factors"

What is your definition of "human being"?

Do "human beings" exists in a system White Supremacy/Racism?

What is your definition of "phychological factors"?

You stated:
"..non white people are subject to media.."

What and/or Who is "media"?

Does "media" mistreat people on the basis of Color?

You stated:
When I speak of the "unspoken language " I refer to a phenomenon in which racist white people give "winks and nods".

If language is the combination of words AND their definitions, how can language be "unspoken"?

smallz
Little Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

smallz wrote:

You stated:"People classified as white are human beings just like the rest of us and are subject to the same psychological factors"

You stated:

You stated:
When I speak of the "unspoken language " I refer to a phenomenon in which racist white people give "winks and nods".

If language is the combination of words AND their definitions, how can language be "unspoken"?

smallz

1.) My definition of a human being is a bipedal primate mammal that has a highly developed brain with a resultant capacity for abstract reasoning; marked by an erectness of body carriage that frees the hands, equip with opposible thumbs, for use as manipulative members.

2.) Yes. I do not believe there could be such a thing as WS/R on earth without the existence of human beings.

3.) Psychological factors refer to the manner in which a human mind responds to a particular stimuli recieved via the eyes, ears, nose, tongue, or skin. In relation to the system of white supremacy, I am referring to how the information put out by white supremacist, typically directed to the eyes and ears, effects how both white and non white people value themselves.

4.) Media refers to the information via sight, hearing, taste, touch, or smell that is manufactured and sent out to the public with a specific message or purpose.

5.) Media is not a sentient entity. White supremacist mistreat people on the basis of color and media is one of many tools.

6.) We have a conflict of definitions.

My definiton of language is the a set of meanings used in conjunction with either speech, writting, movements, or other various signals, which may be standard or situational, to communicate between two or more parties.

My definiton of speech is the vocal communication of meanings between one or more individuals.

I do not believe a language requires words for by my definiton and icy stare, the blinking of an eye, the baring of teeth, etc. can communicates a meaning that is understood between two or more parties. All without the use of words.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
smallz wrote:

You stated:

You stated:

smallz

1.) My definition of a human being is a bipedal primate mammal that has a highly developed brain with a resultant capacity for abstract reasoning; marked by an erectness of body carriage that frees the hands, equip with opposible thumbs, for use as manipulative members.

Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...and that is the reason you can't use language that supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). You gotta re-define that term or you'll continue to help them (racists white supremacists).
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
smallz wrote:

You stated:

You stated:

smallz

2.) Yes. I do not believe there could be such a thing as WS/R on earth without the existence of human beings.

3.) Psychological factors refer to the manner in which a human mind responds to a particular stimuli recieved via the eyes, ears, nose, tongue, or skin. In relation to the system of white supremacy, I am referring to how the information put out by white supremacist, typically directed to the eyes and ears, effects how both white and non white people value themselves.

4.) Media refers to the information via sight, hearing, taste, touch, or smell that is manufactured and sent out to the public with a specific message or purpose.

5.) Media is not a sentient entity. White supremacist mistreat people on the basis of color and media is one of many tools.

6.) We have a conflict of definitions.

My definiton of language is the a set of meanings used in conjunction with either speech, writting, movements, or other various signals, which may be standard or situational, to communicate between two or more parties.

My definiton of speech is the vocal communication of meanings between one or more individuals.

I do not believe a language requires words for by my definiton and icy stare, the blinking of an eye, the baring of teeth, etc. can communicates a meaning that is understood between two or more parties. All without the use of words.

Words are important littlemaster. I suggest Following the Logic, meaning Counter-Racist Logic.

Again, according to Counter-Racist Logic, Organized Crime is the behavoiral system of Racism/White Supremacy.

That word and it's definition was the purpose of this thread.

I suspect Language to be the "operating procedure" or "protocol" of the white supremacists/racists.

I could be incorrect.

smallz

PS.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the more words that are used in an exchange about racism/white supremacy, the more confusing, un-focuesed, and un-clear the exchange becomes?
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
Who gets to decide which person or person's have a "highly developed brain"? Currently it's white people...

I had to think about this one a bit (because I hoped it wasn't true).

But I think it is true.

This is why: There was a time (not to long ago) when White people decided Black people would not be allowed to learn how to read.

There was a time (not to long ago) when White people decided Black people were not allowed be airline pilots.

There was a time (not to long ago) when White people decided Black people were not allowed to be astronauts.

There was a time (not to long ago) when White people decided Black people were not allowed to be _________ (fill in the blank).

So the question is: WHEN DID WHITE PEOPLE LOSE THIS ABILITY TO DECIDE WHAT BLACK PEOPLE WOULD BE ABLE TO LEARN?

ANSWER: They didn't

Open up a newspaper and read.

Wanna experiment with uranium?

If you are non white you better run that shit past White people first or you risk having the ground blown out from underneath you.

(and if you aren't sure if you are a White person, you gotta go to them too)

Wanna experiment with rockets and missles?

Once again; you better run that shit past White people first or you risk having the ground blown out from underneath you.

I know, I know..."space...the final frontier...to boldy go where nobody..."

Look,

My suggestion is for non white people to deal with "inner space" first (that space between their ears); saying and doing.

Once you know WHY you want to do WHAT you want to do,

HOW to do it is easier to see.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: