HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

MARTYR
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: MARTYR Reply with quote

MARTYR: Pronunciation Key

A person who has been killed as a result of promoting Justice.

smallz

Last edited by Dan Freeman on Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Promoting or producing Justice, logcally speaking, would call for and end of the business (system) of white supremacy.

Now as far as I know, everyone who's made an attempt at replacing that system with one that is better has been killed as a result.

smallz
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now as far as I know, everyone who's made an attempt at replacing that system with one that is better has been killed as a result.

or died trying.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This definition does have value but as far as I can see any person that has been killed in the process of producing justice is a person that has been killed in the process of producing justice. Just a person. This is what all persons should be doing anyway.

The racists (white supremacists) have decided to classify people, for whatever reason, as this or that and make those definitions functional to suite their needs.

Since I cannot prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, that any person has died in the process of producing a thing called justice nor can I prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, what that person's definition of justice was, it serves no useful purpose for me to classify any person as a martyr. I suspect we are all people...people attempting to either produce a SYSTEM whereby we are all able to guarantee no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person that needs help the most get the most help or we are either practicing white supremacy (racism), allowing racism (white supremacy) to be practiced, or we are victims of white supremacy (racism).

I could be incorrect.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
smallz wrote:
Promoting or producing Justice, logcally speaking, would call for and end of the business (system) of white supremacy.

smallz

How does one prove that any person that has dies was attempting to produce justice?

What was that person's definition of justice?

A white person's definition of justice may be practicing racism (white supremacy).

Quote:
How does one prove that any person that has dies was attempting to produce justice?

You can't.

Quote:

I don't know.

Those are valid questions, however I think what's important is what the person called a Martyr does.

That's the key.

In fact, even a white person who chooses to make the decision to practice racism COULD also choose to make other decisions (JUSTICE)that will result in qualifying him/her to be a martyr.

Each individual person must decide for themselves, based on their own interpretation of what's happening.

To me, this is what a martyr is.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:

smallz

How does one prove that any person that has died was attempting to produce justice?

A white person's definition of justice may be practicing racism (white supremacy).
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

How does one prove that any person that has died was attempting to produce justice?

Quote:

I don't know.

Quote:

I don't know.

Let me know exactly what is not clear for you and I will help in any way that I can.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

Quote:

I don't know.

Quote:

I don't know.

Let me know exactly what is not clear for you and I will help in any way that I can.

smallz

If you don't know the answer to those questions...what is the criteria for identifying who is or is not a martyr?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

Quote:

I don't know.

Quote:

I don't know.

smallz

If you don't know the answer to those questions...what is the criteria for identifying who is or is not a martyr?

MY criteria for identifying who is or is not a martyr is as follows:

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

Quote:

I don't know.

Quote:

I don't know.

smallz

smallz

How is that the criteria when you have no idea if the person was attempting to promote justice or what the person's definition of justice was?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

Quote:

I don't know.

Quote:

I don't know.

smallz

smallz

How is that the criteria when you have no idea if the person was attempting to promote justice or what the person's definition of justice was?

That's easy,

Because I have chosen to make it so.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

How is that counter-racist logic?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

I don't recall saying that it was.

However, I am saying saying that a Martyr is person who has been killed as a result of promoting Justice.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I don't recall saying that it was.

However, I am saying saying that a Martyr is person who has been killed as a result of promoting Justice.

smallz

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: