HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Smart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Smart Reply with quote

SMART Pronunciation Key

adj./ possessing the demonstrated ability to cause things to behave in a desired manner. This includes things that are animate (including people), and/or inanimate.

Note: This is a comparative and general term as are “tall” and “fast.” A person is smart in comparison to a specific group of other people. "Smart" is also a term that describes present functioning as do “tall” and “fast.” For example: a six month-old baby may have the potential to grow into a person who is taller or faster than most adults. While he is baby, however, he is neither tall nor fast relative to adults. Similarly, non-white people may have potential that is equal to or greater than that of white people to cause things/people/creatures to act in a desired manner. However, until non-white people have demonstrated this ability, non-white people are not smart relative to white people. And, the white people who are not Racists/White Supremacists are not smart relative to those who are Racists/ White Supremacists

Last edited by HelixHair on Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Josh

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HelixHair,

I often include a short definition of "smart" when I use it regarding White peoples ability to do more things compared to non white people.

Ability is something that can be measured and this cuts down on alot of confusion.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
HelixHair,

I often include a short definition of "smart" when I use it regarding White peoples ability to do more things compared to non white people.

Ability is something that can be measured and this cuts down on alot of confusion.

Josh

Yes, I do that as well. I use the definition that "smart" is "the ability to do more things".

THE LOGIC is, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism, anything a non-white person can do a white person who practices white supremacy racism can do because white people who practice white supremacy racism are in charge...meaning they control the behavior of non-white people under the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism.

Therefore a white person that practices white supremacy racism can do everything a non-white person can do PLUS they can mistreat all non-white people on the basis of COLOR...non-white people can't do that.

Some people might say, "Well white people can't produce offspring that are non-white". Every time a non-white person produces offspring that is non-white a white person that practices white supremacy racism has allowed that to happen. White people who practice white supremacy racism have all kinds of birth control techniques for non-white people. When non-white people act like they don't want to listen to what white people who practice white supremacy racism are enforcing, in terms of birth control, those white people will introduce an agent that forces non-white people to cut back on their offspring...non-white people don't enforce birth control among all people on the planet, that's another thing white people who practice white supremacy racism do that non-white people don't do.

All in all, white people have the "ability to do more things" than non-white people under the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism. WHY?

Because they are SMARTER. They take the time to figure out ways to control the behavior of all of the people on the planet and figure out ways to enforce it and put it into action.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: