HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Parent Teacher Association

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Parent Teacher Association Reply with quote

Parent Teacher Association: Pronunciation Key

Any time a parent(s) and teacher(s) engage in constructive dialogue and activity to ensure that a student(s) learns whatever they are suppose to learn in a school. 2. All white people who function as the functional "parents" and teachers of all nonwhite people.

P.S.: I invite anyone to throw in their "two cents" on this definition. I welcome your criticisms and suggestions.

This is what I have always done concerning PTA. I always have a face to face or phone conference with my offspring's teacher during the school year. I have issues with the official PTA but may grudgingly join it. Tonight is "Back to School" night and I'll be there asking questions and observing and may or may not join the official PTA.

Also, I have a question, should nonwhite people refer to the PTA as the PTA since white people under the system of White Supremacy/Racism are the functional "parents" of all nonwhite people?

Maybe, there should be another name for PTA as far as nonwhite people are concerned? Let's see, VOR and Parent Association or VPA for short. Parents=all people who classify themselves as white and accepted by other white people as white and most of all who function as white in all areas of people activity. VOR=niggers, nonwhite people, MINORities.

Members of the VOR and Parent Association "associate" with each other for the maintenance and refinement of White Supremacy/Racism.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Parent Teacher Association Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

Any time a parent(s) and teacher(s) engage in constructive dialogue and activity to ensure that a student(s) learns whatever they are suppose to learn in a school. 2. All white people who function as the functional "parents" and teachers of all nonwhite people.

P.S.: I invite anyone to throw in their "two cents" on this definition. I welcome your criticisms and suggestions.

This is what I have always done concerning PTA. I always have a face to face or phone conference with my offspring's teacher during the school year. I have issues with the official PTA but may grudglingly join it. Tonight is "Back to School" night and I'll be there asking questions and observing and may or may not join the official PTA.

Also, I have a question, should nonwhite people refer to the PTA as the PTA since white people under the system of White Supremacy/Racism are the functional "parents" of all nonwhite people?

Maybe, there should be another name for PTA as far as nonwhite people are concerned? Let's see, VOR and Parent Association or VPA for short. Parents=all people who classify themselves as white and accepted by other white people as white and most of all who function as white in all areas of people activity. VOR=niggers, nonwhite people, MINORities.

Members of the VOR and Parent Association "associate" with each other for the maintenance and refinement of White Supremacy/Racism.

Trina

What is the functional definition of a "parent"?

What is the functional definition of a "teacher"?

What is the functional definition of a "association"?
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Parent Teacher Association Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:

This is what I have always done concerning PTA. I always have a face to face or phone conference with my offspring's teacher during the school year. I have issues with the official PTA but may grudglingly join it. Tonight is "Back to School" night and I'll be there asking questions and observing and may or may not join the official PTA.

Trina

What is the functional definition of a "parent"?

What is the functional definition of a "teacher"?

What is the functional definition of a "association"?

The functional definition of a Parent= Racist man and Racist woman.

The functional definition of a Teacher= Any person or other life form,i.e, animal,plant.

The functional definition of a Association= A group of two or more people who have a common interest or goal.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggestion:
You may want to perform a scientific experiment to collect data and draw conclusion on a scientific theory to help asnwer some fo the questions you've asked.
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Suggestion:
You may want to perform a scientific experiment to collect data and draw conclusion on a scientific theory to help asnwer some fo the questions you've asked.

I think it is time for me to do so.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Parent Teacher Association Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

This is what I have always done concerning PTA. I always have a face to face or phone conference with my offspring's teacher during the school year. I have issues with the official PTA but may grudgingly join it. Tonight is "Back to School" night and I'll be there asking questions and observing and may or may not join the official PTA.

Trina

I recently attentended such a meeting for my offspring.

A white female "Administrator" gave the meeting by discussing constructive information about the school and answering any questions.

I found it to be useful. I collected all of the papers, handouts, school policies and procedures and anything else with constructive or useful data.

I find that events like these are when White people showcase what they are supposed to be doing as opposed to what they'll ultimaley do given the current existence of a system of White over Non White.

Keep in mind, the White "administrator" giving me the presentation could have been a Racist.

That being the case, I suspect at some point there will be some contridition between what is said and done in relation to myself and offspring as victims of Racism.

Some of the information you recieve at these presentations will aid in your awareness of whether or not you or your offspring are being treated in accordance with the 5th and 14th amendments of the U.S. Constitution.

In short, if white people are gonna give out complimentary starbuck's and muffins, provide constructive information and answer my questions, (truthfully, presumably) I'm there.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: