HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

United-Independent

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3084
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: United-Independent Reply with quote

Suggestion:
Practice counter-racism using the United-Independent method.

Reason/Explanation:
White people currently practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Independent method. Any white person that chooses to practice white supremacy (racism) proceeds to do so without asking another white person if it is acceptable to do so. Any white person that chooses to practice white supremacy (racism) decides for themselves what will be done to mistreat a person on the basis of color, and how it will be done.

Non-white people currently attempt to practice counter-racism using the United-Dependent method. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to be in close proximity to each other to practice counter-racism. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to say the same things in the same way to practice counter-racism. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to do the same things in the same way to practice counter-racism.

Because white people that choose to practice white supremacy (racism) using the more refined United-Independent method they can easily diffuse the less refined method of United-Dependent method of counter-racism. There are white people that practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Dependent method (KKK, Aryan Nation, etc.). Since the racists (white supremacists) use deceit and direct violence the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Dependent method are less refined and therefore their level of deceit is less sophisticated. The more sophisticated/refined way of practicing white supremacy (racism) makes it extremely difficult for a non-white person to determine which white person practices white supremacy (racism).

NOTE: When a non-white person practices counter-racism using the United-Independent method, based on the evidence, it causes white people who practice white supremacy (racism) to do so in a less refined/sophisticated manner.

Non-white people practicing counter-racism using the United-Independent method helps to:

(1) Minimize conflict with other non-white people. It is the United-Independent practice of white supremacy (racism) by white people that maximizes conflict between non-white people.
(2) Diffuse white people attempting to associate a non-white person with another non-white person. I suspect this is done to aid the white supremacists (racists) by the the white person eventually pitting the non-white people against each other.
(3) Corrects the focus of the non-white person to depend only on themselves and in the process leading the non-white person directly towards "self-respect" (respect).
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
Non-white people practicing counter-racism using the United-Independent method helps to:

(1) Minimize conflict with other non-white people. It is the United-Independent practice of white supremacy (racism) by white people that maximizes conflict between non-white people.
(2) Diffuse white people attempting to associate a non-white person with another non-white person. I suspect this is done to aid the white supremacists (racists) by the the white person eventually pitting the non-white people against each other.
(3) Corrects the focus of the non-white person to depend only on themselves and in the process leading the non-white person directly towards "self-respect" (respect).




Based on my own personal experience using the united independent method of counter racism, I have found that it helps non white people to follow the logic and not the PERSON using it.

Ive broken myself of the "messiah complex" that many victims of racism have...standing around waiting for the next "great Black leader" to fall out of the sky and "fix everything" (until he gets caught cheatin on his wife)

The United Independent method means even if Fuller and Welsing each renounce counter racism science, marry White people, start dealing drugs and smokin crack...


I don't get freaked out and thrown off my horse.

You can't depend on non white people in a system of racism White supremacy.

I know cause Im one of em!

I have disappointed many non white people by:

Making promises I don't keep.

Saying one thing and doing the opposite.

Borrowing things and not returning them...

These and many other reliability issues in my counter racism program have generated much conflict in my interactions with other non white people who use the United Dependent method.

I know cause I was one of em!

I spent plenty of time pissed off at other niggers who didn't "fix things" for me, including my own father.

I never noticed the White supremacists cracking their guts, howling with laughter..."ha ha ha...look at them niggers goin at it...they are tearing each other apart..."

The United Independent method means you follow the logic and not the person.

You take or refuse suggestions based on the goal of YOUR counter racism program you are writing.

Just like a buffet.

Just make sure you have a clear understanding of your goal because if your goal isn't to replace White supremacy with Justice; that bucket of chicken, White woman and motel room ain't gonna stop your offspring from being mistreated on the basis of color.

RWSWJ

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD wrote:

Quote:
Non-white people practicing counter-racism using the United-Independent method helps to:

(1) Minimize conflict with other non-white people. It is the United-Independent practice of white supremacy (racism) by white people that maximizes conflict between non-white people.
(2) Diffuse white people attempting to associate a non-white person with another non-white person. I suspect this is done to aid the white supremacists (racists) by the the white person eventually pitting the non-white people against each other.
(3) Corrects the focus of the non-white person to depend only on themselves and in the process leading the non-white person directly towards "self-respect" (respect).




Based on my own personal experience using the united independent method of counter racism, I have found that it helps non white people to follow the logic and not the PERSON using it.

Ive broken myself of the "messiah complex" that many victims of racism have...standing around waiting for the next "great Black leader" to fall out of the sky and "fix everything" (until he gets caught cheatin on his wife)

The United Independent method means even if Fuller and Welsing each renounce counter racism science, marry White people, start dealing drugs and smokin crack...


I don't get freaked out and thrown off my horse.

You can't depend on non white people in a system of racism White supremacy.

I know cause Im one of em!

I have disappointed many non white people by:

Making promises I don't keep.

Saying one thing and doing the opposite.

Borrowing things and not returning them...

These and many other reliability issues in my counter racism program have generated much conflict in my interactions with other non white people who use the United Dependent method.

I know cause I was one of em!

I spent plenty of time pissed off at other niggers who didn't "fix things" for me, including my own father.

I never noticed the White supremacists cracking their guts, howling with laughter..."ha ha ha...look at them niggers goin at it...they are tearing each other apart..."

The United Independent method means you follow the logic and not the person.

You take or refuse suggestions based on the goal of YOUR counter racism program you are writing.

Just like a buffet.

Just make sure you have a clear understanding of your goal because if your goal isn't to replace White supremacy with Justice; that bucket of chicken, White woman and motel room ain't gonna stop your offspring from being mistreated on the basis of color.

RWSWJ
Josh


Lately I've been looking at my objective from a different perspective.

Considering I refuse to lie to myself, in all likelihood I won't experience RWSWJ in my lifetime or perhaps even my yougest offsprings lifetime.

With that said, you can imagine how it may be difficult to remain committed to goal you know you may never have the opportunity to experience.

In order to remain focused and maintain solid commitment to solving such a vast problem, I take the time and do my best at prioritizing and going about the task of mentally and physically devising(thought) then exercising(speech, action) the logical mechanics of how to solve the problems that come my way.

Case in point.

I come home from work just few minutes ago, and I see that a "neighbor's" mutt took a shit in my beautiful scotts fertilized golf course green yard got-dammit!

But hey, ain't no use gettin' worked-up about it, this is the universe giving me an 'at-bat' for the baseball fans.

So now I gotta solve the problem of:

Brain Computer says: Get dog to stop shitting in yard.

Step #1 of Identifying the problem is complete: Dog shit in the yard ain't gonna work.

Now, deciding what words to use when interacting with the dog's owner, that will best aid in solving this problem while at the same time keeping in ming the ultimate problem, which is RWSWJ. Which requires that I behave in a certain manner.

Example:

V_God wrote:
Quote:
(1) Minimize conflict with other non-white people. It is the United-Independent practice of white supremacy (racism) by white people that maximizes conflict between non-white people.
(2) Diffuse white people attempting to associate a non-white person with another non-white person. I suspect this is done to aid the white supremacists (racists) by the the white person eventually pitting the non-white people against each other.
(3) Corrects the focus of the non-white person to depend only on themselves and in the process leading the non-white person directly towards "self-respect" (respect).


A manner that is hopefully designed to promote JUSTICE.

I could be incorrect, but I think this is an example of how a someone can prepare to go about mentally(thought) and physically(speech,action) exercising the logical mechanics of how to solve the problems that are encountered.

I always try keep RWSWJ in mind consciously as much as I can.

But for now, I gotta get this dog to stop takin' a dump in my front-yard.

BY MYSELF!

Otherwise known as UNITED-INDEPENDENT

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mel



Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Posts: 65
Location: Philly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_God,

Quote:

Virtual_God wrote:
Suggestion:
Practice counter-racism using the United-Independent method.

Reason/Explanation:
White people currently practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Independent method. Any white person that chooses to practice white supremacy (racism) proceeds to do so without asking another white person if it is acceptable to do so. Any white person that chooses to practice white supremacy (racism) decides for themselves what will be done to mistreat a person on the basis of color, and how it will be done.

Non-white people currently attempt to practice counter-racism using the United-Dependent method. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to be in close proximity to each other to practice counter-racism. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to say the same things in the same way to practice counter-racism. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to do the same things in the same way to practice counter-racism.

Because white people that choose to practice white supremacy (racism) using the more refined United-Independent method they can easily diffuse the less refined method of United-Dependent method of counter-racism. There are white people that practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Dependent method (KKK, Aryan Nation, etc.). Since the racists (white supremacists) use deceit and direct violence the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Dependent method are less refined and therefore their level of deceit is less sophisticated. The more sophisticated/refined way of practicing white supremacy (racism) makes it extremely difficult for a non-white person to determine which white person practices white supremacy (racism).

NOTE: When a non-white person practices counter-racism using the United-Independent method, based on the evidence, it causes white people who practice white supremacy (racism) to do so in a less refined/sophisticated manner.

Non-white people practicing counter-racism using the United-Independent method helps to:

(1) Minimize conflict with other non-white people. It is the United-Independent practice of white supremacy (racism) by white people that maximizes conflict between non-white people.
(2) Diffuse white people attempting to associate a non-white person with another non-white person. I suspect this is done to aid the white supremacists (racists) by the the white person eventually pitting the non-white people against each other.
(3) Corrects the focus of the non-white person to depend only on themselves and in the process leading the non-white person directly towards "self-respect" (respect).


I think that I understand the LOGIC here but I have a question. If we consider that:

According to Counter Racism Logic as written by Fuller, Non-white people should minimize contact with each other unless we are doing something of constructive value, this is a form of countering racism.

And that the Ultimate Purpose of countering a system of racism (white supremacy) is to Replace White Supremacy With Justice in order to have Peace among people, this is what those who attempt to follow counter racism LOGIC are United in.

Then how independent is independent ? Do you simply mean independent in the way one attempts practice counter racism, in all nine areas of people activity, because I assume that the Counter Racist LOGIC MUST be followed in the same manner even if the language used is different.

Please give me some clarification on what independent means. I have observed that even the white people that I suspect of practicing white supremacy independently, still make it a point to converse, plan, and have fun with other suspect white people. I suspect that they may be sharing information about how to better practice white supremacy.

Now you may have explained this perfectly V_God, but I need it put a simpler. Thanks
_________________
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In terms of counter-racism(problem solving) mel, Independent means, by yourself.

I've been sayin this for a few years now: Countering-Racsim is not a team sport.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
In terms of counter-racism(problem solving) mel, Independent means, by yourself.

I've been sayin this for a few years now: Countering-Racsim is not a team sport.

smallz
I agree...

Smallz wrote:
Considering I refuse to lie to myself, in all likelihood I won't experience RWSWJ in my lifetime or perhaps even my yougest offsprings lifetime.


Just as V_G once stated to myself...

Virtual_God wrote:
Take your time brother and do it as fast as you can.


I'm not wait for some cloud to open and *poof* white supremacy/racism is gone or some magic word to end it all...

FUCK DAT... I WANT OUT OF THIS PRISON AND I WANT OUT OF THIS PRISON NOW.

Just as in Shanksaw Redemption when Andy (the prisoner) first arrived in prison,

he adjusted he's eyes and

took a look around

WE ARE ALL IN PRISON...

NOT ALL PRISONER THINK THE SAME WAY...

ALL IT TAKE IS YOU (THE INDIVDUAL PERSON) TO KNOW YOU ARE A PRISONER, AND WHAT SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

OR WHAT ANDY (THE PRISONER) DONE...

TAKE A LOOK AROUND.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3084
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

mel wrote:
Virtual_God,

Quote:

Virtual_God wrote:
Suggestion:
Practice counter-racism using the United-Independent method.

Reason/Explanation:
White people currently practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Independent method. Any white person that chooses to practice white supremacy (racism) proceeds to do so without asking another white person if it is acceptable to do so. Any white person that chooses to practice white supremacy (racism) decides for themselves what will be done to mistreat a person on the basis of color, and how it will be done.

Non-white people currently attempt to practice counter-racism using the United-Dependent method. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to be in close proximity to each other to practice counter-racism. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to say the same things in the same way to practice counter-racism. Based on the evidence, non-white people believe they have to do the same things in the same way to practice counter-racism.

Because white people that choose to practice white supremacy (racism) using the more refined United-Independent method they can easily diffuse the less refined method of United-Dependent method of counter-racism. There are white people that practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Dependent method (KKK, Aryan Nation, etc.). Since the racists (white supremacists) use deceit and direct violence the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Dependent method are less refined and therefore their level of deceit is less sophisticated. The more sophisticated/refined way of practicing white supremacy (racism) makes it extremely difficult for a non-white person to determine which white person practices white supremacy (racism).

NOTE: When a non-white person practices counter-racism using the United-Independent method, based on the evidence, it causes white people who practice white supremacy (racism) to do so in a less refined/sophisticated manner.

Non-white people practicing counter-racism using the United-Independent method helps to:

(1) Minimize conflict with other non-white people. It is the United-Independent practice of white supremacy (racism) by white people that maximizes conflict between non-white people.
(2) Diffuse white people attempting to associate a non-white person with another non-white person. I suspect this is done to aid the white supremacists (racists) by the the white person eventually pitting the non-white people against each other.
(3) Corrects the focus of the non-white person to depend only on themselves and in the process leading the non-white person directly towards "self-respect" (respect).


I think that I understand the LOGIC here but I have a question. If we consider that:

According to Counter Racism Logic as written by Fuller, Non-white people should minimize contact with each other unless we are doing something of constructive value, this is a form of countering racism.

And that the Ultimate Purpose of countering a system of racism (white supremacy) is to Replace White Supremacy With Justice in order to have Peace among people, this is what those who attempt to follow counter racism LOGIC are United in.

Then how independent is independent ? Do you simply mean independent in the way one attempts practice counter racism, in all nine areas of people activity, because I assume that the Counter Racist LOGIC MUST be followed in the same manner even if the language used is different.

Please give me some clarification on what independent means. I have observed that even the white people that I suspect of practicing white supremacy independently, still make it a point to converse, plan, and have fun with other suspect white people. I suspect that they may be sharing information about how to better practice white supremacy.

Now you may have explained this perfectly V_God, but I need it put a simpler. Thanks

"United" in that each individual person says and/or does something (a code) to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice.

"Independent" in that each individual person decides what to say and/or what to do at any time and/or in any place of his or her own choosing.

Racism (White Supremacy) is currently practiced using the United-Independent method. It is a more refined method of practicing white supremacy (racism).

Counter-Racism can also be practiced using the same method (United-Independent)...and I say must be practiced using the same method in order to be effective against the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) using the United-Independent method. Using the United-Independent method, the person practicing counter-racism moves immediately into the refined stage of counter-racism...constant refinement. While the white supremacists (racists) are doing maintenance, expansion, and refinement of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), never able to focus solely on refinement, the person practicing counter-racism can focus exclusively on the refinement of counter-racism. It forces the person practicing counter-racism to be able to function all by themselves refining a set of instructions the individual has decided is part of the individual's code.

How independent is independent?

VGQ (Victims Guaranteed Qualifications)...that's the barometer.

VGQ ensures each individual person practices the United-Independent method. VGQ is the realization that each individual non-white person is qualified to say and/or do whatever he or she deems necessary, at any time and/or in any place, in response to racism (white supremacy) without being critiqued and/or criticized by another non-white person.

The more you practice VGQ the more you practice the United-Independent method of countering racism (white supremacy). As you begin to stray away from VGQ, you begin to practice a method other than the United-Independent method of countering racism (white supremacy).
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mel



Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Posts: 65
Location: Philly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much people. I understand better.
_________________
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3084
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

mel wrote:
Thank you very much people. I understand better.

Yes sir, I hope I've helped in some way to reveal truth. I'd just like to add that...the reason refinement of counter-racist codification is so important is that the way white supremacist (racist) codification is practiced right now, refinement is taking a back seat to the maintenance and expansion of white supremacy (racism). The refinement of white supremacist (racist) codification deals only in deceit via using words as "the means of economy".

It has been in the past that anytime the white supremacists (racists) used direct violence they were not practicing deceit at the same time. With the recent 9-11 goings on the white people who are choosing to practice white supremacy (racism) are practicing maintenance, expansion, and refinement of white supremacist (racist) code at the same time using deceit and direct violence at the same time.

There is a point that white supremacists (racists) cannot go beyond in terms of practicing white supremacy (racism). That point is directly proportional to the refinement of and execution of counter-racist codification...the production of justice.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations