HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Prayer
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Jones

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Prayer Reply with quote

Revised III

Prayer: Pronunciation Key
(1) Thinking, speaking and acting in such a fashion that Justice is produced.

Last edited by James Jones on Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Prayer:

To make a verbal or non-verbal request to something or someone.
How does this word reveals TRUTH, promote JUSTICE and CORRECTNESS, in all places and at all times???

Thank you
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Prayer:

How does this word reveals TRUTH, promote JUSTICE and CORRECTNESS, in all places and at all times???

Thank you

(1) How does this word reveals TRUTH about what, karim?

(2) What is your definition of the word "prayer?"

Thank you.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Karim wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Prayer:

Thank you

Thank you.

How does this word reveals TRUTH [About the system of racism/white supremacy], promote JUSTICE and CORRECTNESS, in all places and at all times???

To get a greater overstanding of what you are implying... If you could kindly answer my question, I could get right to yours.

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I use the word "prayer" I mean "communication with the creator". People do not create (produce something out of nothing) anything. When I say "the creator I mean whomever or whatever created all the we know and all that we don't know. By communication I mean "saying and doing".

Someone might ask...

So is everything you say and/or do communication with the creator?

My response is...

Yes.

Someone may respond by saying...

Anyone can say that.

The response is correct. Anyone can say that. I have chosen to take the position that I am connected with everything in the universe. One example of this can be seen with people, animals, tress, etc. on this planet. We all interact with the same medium, but maybe not in the same manner, called "air". While you are reading this you are breathing the same air I'm breathing while writing this.

My communication with any person and/or anything in the universe is the same as my communication with the creator. My communication with the creator is not just limited to certain hours of the day or days of the week. Everything I think, speak, and/or do is communication with everything else in this universe either directly or indirectly.

This forces me to guarantee that my communication is constructive. By constructive I mean revealing truth in such a manner as to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times. This is difficult, if not impossible, to do under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). By taking this position I understand that I also have the responsibility, even though difficult or impossible, I must try to guarantee that my communication with the creator and every other thing in the universe is constructive ...or die trying.
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Karim wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Prayer:

Thank you

Thank you.

How does this word reveals TRUTH [About the system of racism/white supremacy], promote JUSTICE and CORRECTNESS, in all places and at all times???

To get a greater overstanding of what you are implying... If you could kindly answer my question, I could get right to yours.

Thank you.

I don't know.

The definition that I have chosen to produce for the word "prayer" has helped me to lessen my confusion about the word "prayer."

I suspect that the functional operation (maintenance, refinement & expansion) of the system of White Supremacy(Racism) is predicated off of it's ability to confuse and/or promote a greater amount of confusion amongst it's victims.

As a victim of that said system, I am interested in minimizing my level of confusion.

Perhaps the definition that you have for the word "prayer" can be of more constructive use and/or value then mine in the revelation of Truth and the promotion of Justice and Correctness.

I don't know,
But I may be incorrect.

Last edited by James Jones on Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
When I use the word "prayer" I mean "communication with the creator". People do not create (produce something out of nothing) anything. When I say "the creator I mean whomever or whatever created all the we know and all that we don't know. By communication I mean "saying and doing".

Can one communicate with the Creator with-out saying or doing anything?

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Someone might ask...

So is everything you say and/or do communication with the creator?

My response is...

Yes.

Someone may respond by saying...

Anyone can say that.

The response is correct. Anyone can say that. I have chosen to take the position that I am connected with everything in the universe. One example of this can be seen with people, animals, tress, etc. on this planet. We all interact with the same medium, but maybe not in the same manner, called "air". While you are reading this you are breathing the same air I'm breathing while writing this.

My communication with any person and/or anything in the universe is the same as my communication with the creator. My communication with the creator is not just limited to certain hours of the day or days of the week. Everything I think, speak, and/or do is communication with everything else in this universe either directly or indirectly.

This forces me to guarantee that my communication is constructive. By constructive I mean revealing truth in such a manner as to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times. This is difficult, if not impossible, to do under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). By taking this position I understand that I also have the responsibility, even though difficult or impossible, I must try to guarantee that my communication with the creator and every other thing in the universe is constructive ...or die trying.

Very interesting.

I will take this into consideration in the refinement of my definition of the word "prayer."
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Can one communicate with the Creator with-out saying or doing anything?

Yes sir. A person can communicate with the creator by using thought...saying and doing is the effect...it is the proof of thought. My father once told me "faith without works id dead". Dead faith? I was puzzled...perhaps he got that out of a book called the bible. I think I remember reading it there a long time ago. How can someone have dead faith?...I asked myself. I suspect he meant that a belief about something without the speech and/or action to back it up doesn't mean anything.

Racists (White Supremacists)...if they believed in being in a supreme position over the people they subjugate, misuse, abuse ,etc. on the basis of color but did not use words nor actions to back up what they believe...that would be a dead belief I suspect they know this.

Thought without speech and/or action to back it up is dead thought. This is why I focus on what is said and what is done. What is said and/or done is the result of what is thought.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:

I don't know.

The definition that I have chosen to produce for the word "prayer" has helped me to lessen my confusion about the word "prayer."

I suspect that the functional operation (maintenance, refinement & expansion) of the system of White Supremacy(Racism) is predicated off of it's ability to confuse and/or promote a greater amount of confusion amongst it's victims.

As a victim of that said system, I am interested in minimizing my level of confusion.
Thank you.

Neckst wrote:

I suspect prayer is a direct or indirect act of asking.

But I see no logical use of overstanding this word... because the word/definition along reveals truth... Such as the word/definition of Prison; A place or condition of confinement or forcible restraint... sounds ai'ight to me.. I don't know I could be in-correct

What say you?
James Jones

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

REVISED

NECKST wrote:

To communicate with God(The Creator).
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
REVISED

NECKST wrote:

How about "the use of thought, speech, and/or action"?

This definition will work if it is considered that everything that is thought, spoken, and/or done is communication with the creator if the creator knows all.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Jones

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
REVISED

NECKST wrote:

How about "the use of thought, speech, and/or action"?

Are you implying that the definition of the word "Prayer" should be:

NECKST wrote:

The use of thought, speech, and/or action.

Or...

NECKST wrote:

Thinking, speaking, and/or acting.
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

REVISED II

NECKST wrote:

Anything that a person is saying and/or doing.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
REVISED II

NECKST wrote:

How can voting and prayer have the same definition?
James Jones

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Prayer Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
NECKST wrote:
REVISED II

NECKST wrote:

How can voting and prayer have the same definition?

Because everything "boils down" to saying and/or doing ,or not saying and/or not doing.

But I may be incorrect in my analysis of this situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: