HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Enemy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: The Enemy Reply with quote

The Enemy: Pronunciation Key

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).


Last edited by James Jones on Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3063
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Enemy:

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).

Could a non-white person be the enemy of a white supremacist (racist)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Enemy:

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).

Could a non-white person be the enemy of a white supremacist (racist)?


No.

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master?

The Prison master has the "upper hand" in every situation. If the Master wants to mistreat the prisoner, the prisoner may be mistreated. If the Master wants to kill the prisoner, the prisoner may be killed. If the Master wants to release the prisoner, the prisoner may be released.
If it's the will and the pleasure of the Prison Master to do harm and mistreat the prisoner, given his superior position in relations to the prisoner, all the while having the greatest ability to that which should be done (Justice). He is in direct opposition to the production of Justice. He is in-fact the enemy.

Now the next question is:

What should be done to/with the enemy?
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3063
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Enemy:

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).

Could a non-white person be the enemy of a white supremacist (racist)?


No.

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Enemy:

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).

Could a non-white person be the enemy of a white supremacist (racist)?


No.

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.


Allow me to rephrase my question:

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master while existing in prison?
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3063
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Enemy:

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).

Could a non-white person be the enemy of a white supremacist (racist)?


No.

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.


Allow me to rephrase my question:

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master while existing in prison?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Enemy:

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).

Could a non-white person be the enemy of a white supremacist (racist)?


No.

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.


Allow me to rephrase my question:

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master while existing in prison?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.


(1) Would it be correct for the prison master to view the person in prison as his/her enemy?

(2) Should the person in prison be concerned with how the prison master views the prisoner?
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3063
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Enemy:

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).

Could a non-white person be the enemy of a white supremacist (racist)?


No.

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.


Allow me to rephrase my question:

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master while existing in prison?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.


(1) Would it be correct for the prison master to view the person in prison as his/her enemy?

I don't know.

NECKST wrote:
(2) Should the person in prison be concerned with how the prison master views the prisoner?

Not if the prisoner is interested in getting out of the prison.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Enemy:

(1) A Person that opposes the production of Justice.

(2) A Racist (White Supremacist).

Could a non-white person be the enemy of a white supremacist (racist)?


No.

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.


Allow me to rephrase my question:

Could a Prisoner be the enemy of a Prison Master while existing in prison?

Yes. It could be that's the reason the prison master has the prisoner in prison...because the prison master views the person (prisoner) as his or her enemy.


(1) Would it be correct for the prison master to view the person in prison as his/her enemy?

I don't know.


Would it be correct for a Racist(White Supremacist) to view a Victim of Racism(White Supremacy) as his/her enemy?

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
(2) Should the person in prison be concerned with how the prison master views the prisoner?

Not if the prisoner is interested in getting out of the prison.


If Racism(White Supremacy) is the greatest promoter of Injustice...

and

If we are here because we are interested in Replacing Racism(White Supremacy) with Justice...not just another form of supremacy...

Would it be correct to say that the enemy of Justice is the person who has chosen to practice Racism(White Supremacy)?
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3063
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Would it be correct for a Racist(White Supremacist) to view a Victim of Racism(White Supremacy) as his/her enemy?

It would be correct for white supremacy (racism) not to exist. Anything that happens under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) cannot be proven to be correct if the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is a universal SYSTEM.

NECKST wrote:
If Racism(White Supremacy) is the greatest promoter of Injustice...

and

If we are here because we are interested in Replacing Racism(White Supremacy) with Justice...not just another form of supremacy...

Would it be correct to say that the enemy of Justice is the person who has chosen to practice Racism(White Supremacy)?

It depends on what you mean when you say "enemy". We are right back to square-one. According to your definition of enemy it has to be a person. But what that person is an "enemy" of can be anything.

According to the evidence non-white people are an "enemy" of justice because we are not practicing justice. According to the evidence there is no way to even prove that counter-racism will produce justice. A person that practices counter-racism may be an enemy of justice.

This is the reason I gave the definition of "enemy" as:

An enemy is a person that is in opposition to another person.

This is functional in terms of the 7th area of people activity (Politics). According to this definition a racist (white supremacist) is the enemy of a counter-racist, functionally, and a counter-racist is the enemy of a racist (white supremacist).

I could be incorrect.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Would it be correct for a Racist(White Supremacist) to view a Victim of Racism(White Supremacy) as his/her enemy?

It would be correct for white supremacy (racism) not to exist.

I agree.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
[Anything that happens under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) cannot be proven to be correct if the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is a universal SYSTEM.

Could Justice be proven to be correct if the universal system of White Supremacy(Racism) is replaced with Justice?

Virtual_God wrote:
According to the evidence non-white people are an "enemy" of justice because we are not practicing justice.


What definition of "enemy" are you using?

Virtual_God wrote:
According to the evidence there is no way to even prove that counter-racism will produce justice.


I agree.

Virtual_God wrote:
A person that practices counter-racism may be an enemy of justice.


Does a person who practices counter-racism oppose the production of Justice?

Virtual_God wrote:
An enemy is a person that is in opposition to another person.


Are you saying that a child(person) in opposition with an adult(person) is an enemy of the adult?

Are you saying that an adult(person) in opposition with a child(person) is an enemy of the child?
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3063
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

This appears to be or is turning into a long academic discussion about the word "enemy" and it shouldn't be. It could be argued that every person in the known universe opposes justice since it does not exist...both white people and non-white people.

I'll attempt to answer your questions.

NECKST wrote:
Could Justice be proven to be correct if the universal system of White Supremacy(Racism) is replaced with Justice?

It depends on the definition of the word "correct".

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_God wrote:
According to the evidence non-white people are an "enemy" of justice because we are not practicing justice.


What definition of "enemy" are you using?

Being in opposition to.

NECKST wrote:
Does a person who practices counter-racism oppose the production of Justice?

How can a person practice concept?

NECKST wrote:
Are you saying that a child(person) in opposition with an adult(person) is an enemy of the adult?

Yes.

NECKST wrote:
Are you saying that an adult(person) in opposition with a child(person) is an enemy of the child?

Yes.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

NECKST wrote:
Could Justice be proven to be correct if the universal system of White Supremacy(Racism) is replaced with Justice?

It depends on the definition of the word "correct".


The definition that I am using for the word "correct" is:

Correct: That which should be.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Does a person who practices counter-racism oppose the production of Justice?

How can a person practice concept?

How are you defining the word "concept?"
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3063
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Enemy Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

NECKST wrote:
Could Justice be proven to be correct if the universal system of White Supremacy(Racism) is replaced with Justice?

It depends on the definition of the word "correct".


The definition that I am using for the word "correct" is:

Correct: That which should be.

In direct answer to your question...I don't know.

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Does a person who practices counter-racism oppose the production of Justice?

How can a person practice concept?

How are you defining the word "concept?"

A concept is an idea.

Everything comes down to saying and doing. If a person who practices counter-racism correctly, the person is not opposing justice...the person is opposing the white people who practice racism (white supremacy).

No person can prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, that they are in the process of replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice while in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Now because we are in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), both white people and non-white people, neither can say they are producing justice and be able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
mel



Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Posts: 65
Location: Philly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD,

Quote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

No person can prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, that they are in the process of replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice while in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Now because we are in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), both white people and non-white people, neither can say they are producing justice and be able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.




If I am in the act of running is it not correct to say that I am in the process of running?
_________________
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations