HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Credit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Credit Reply with quote

Credit: Pronunciation Key

1) The value of people and/or things under the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

Explanation/Reason:

Value- What you are worth based on how you function under the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

Nonwhite People- Function as Victims of Racism/White Supremacy and are mistreated based on color = Less Value under Racism/White Supremacy.

White People- Function as people who can practice Racism/White Supremacy=More Value under Racism/White Supremacy.

Note- Not all white people have the ability to practice Racism/White Supremacy, i.e. newborn white babies, white people on life support, deaf, dumb and blind white people.

Scenario: A nonwhite and white couple go to obtain a loan from a bank/lending institution to purchase a home. Both couples have excellent "credit" and high "credit scores", sufficient incomes and low to no debt to income ratios,etc.. .

Under White Supremacy/Racism the white couple is more than likely to get better terms, a higher loan amount and has a chance to purchase a home in a "nice"/"nicer" neighborhood. This is so because the White Supremacist/Racists have decided that nonwhite people will have less value(read less/low/almost no"credit") than white people.

Last edited by Trina on Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Credit Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

1) The value of people and/or things under the system of White Supremacy/Racism.
2) The amount of "trust" the White Supremacist/Racists have in a person or persons.

Explanation/Reason:

Value- What you are worth based on your function under the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

Nonwhite People- Function as Victims of Racism/White Supremacy and are mistreated based on color = Less Value under Racism/White Supremacy.

White People- Function as people who have the ability to practice Racism/White Supremacy and are not mistreated based on color= More Value under Racism/White Supremacy.

Scenario: A nonwhite and white couple go to obtain a loan from a bank/lending institution to purchase a home. Both couples have excellent "credit" and high "credit scores", sufficient incomes and low to no debt to income ratios,etc.. .

Under White Supremacy/Racism the white couple is more than likely to get better terms, a higher loan amount and has a chance to purchase a home in a "nice"/"nicer" neighborhood. This is so because the White Supremacist/Racists have decided that nonwhite people will have less value(read less/low/almost no"credit") than white people.

What is "trust"?

"Trust" to do what?
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep choppin Trina, Im feelin ya...lets get the language correct.

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Credit Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:

2) The amount of "trust" the White Supremacist/Racists have in a person or persons.

Explanation/Reason:

Value- What you are worth based on your function under the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

White People- Function as people who have the ability to practice Racism/White Supremacy and are not mistreated based on color= More Value under Racism/White Supremacy.

What is "trust"?

"Trust" to do what?

Good questions.

Trust= Confidence + expectation in something or someone.

Trust to do what? The White Supremacists/Racists "trust" that nonwhite people function as niggers and white people function as people who will practice White Supremacy/Racism. They guarantee this level of trust by using deceit and direct violence to make sure everything runs smoothly as planned.

On the other hand, I suspect that the above statement may be incorrect. The White Supremacists/Racists force white people and nonwhite people to function in an incorrect manner through the use of deceit and direct violence. The White Supremacists/Racists don't trust anyone. The system of White Supremacy/Racists was not built upon trust but lies and violence.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The White Supremacists/Racists force white people and nonwhite people to function in an incorrect manner through the use of deceit and direct violence.

Give me an example of how the White supremacists FORCE White people to function in an incorrect manner.

Josh
RangerX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a suggested compensatory definition for "Trust"

Trust = Expecting someone to Say and/or Do something.

or

Trust = Knowing someone will Say and/or Do something that you expect them to do.

Now the key word in the second suggested definition is "Knowing",

How can someone know that anyone, anywhere, will say and/or do something that he/she expects that someone to say and do ?

"I trust (know) you that you will get the job done at the end of the day"

Next you find out the person went on a 5 hour break and did not finished the job.

Obviously the person did not "know" the employee was going to take a 5 hour break and not finish the job (just an example).

another example is when I hear people say

"Oh no, I Trust Him. He will NEVER do such a thing"

Now how does he/she know that ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Credit Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:

Explanation/Reason:

What is "trust"?

"Trust" to do what?

Good questions.

Trust to do what? The White Supremacists/Racists "trust" that nonwhite people function as niggers and white people function as people who will practice White Supremacy/Racism. They guarantee this level of trust by using deceit and direct violence to make sure everything runs smoothly as planned.

On the other hand, I suspect that the above statement may be incorrect. The White Supremacists/Racists force white people and nonwhite people to function in an incorrect manner through the use of deceit and direct violence. The White Supremacists/Racists don't trust anyone. The system of White Supremacy/Racists was not built upon trust but lies and violence.

Are white people subject to racism (white supremacy)?
Trina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Credit Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:

Explanation/Reason:

What is "trust"?

"Trust" to do what?

Good questions.

No, white people are not subject to to racism/white supremacy.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
The White Supremacists/Racists force white people and nonwhite people to function in an incorrect manner through the use of deceit and direct violence.

Give me an example of how the White supremacists FORCE White people to function in an incorrect manner.

Josh

I can't give you an example of how the White Supremacists/Racists FORCE White people to function in an incorrect manner. I RETRACT that statement, however, I suspect when a white person decides to NOT practice Racism/White Supremacy other White people don't encourage the White person's decision to produce Justice and they don't help that White person who is trying to help the person who needs the most help under the system of White Supremacy/Racism. Those persons who need the most help are NIGGERS like me. Keep in mind that I could be incorrect because I don't know what white people do and say when I am not around.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Credit Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:

Explanation/Reason:

What is "trust"?

"Trust" to do what?

Good questions.

Trina

If white people are not subject to racism (white supremacy), as you've stated, how are white people being forced to say and/or do anything by the white people who practice racism (white supremacy)?
Trina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Credit Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Trina wrote:

Explanation/Reason:

What is "trust"?

"Trust" to do what?

Good questions.

Trina

If white people are not subject to racism (white supremacy), as you've stated, how are white people being forced to say and/or do anything by the white people who practice racism (white supremacy)?

I can't give you an example of how the White Supremacists/Racists FORCE White people to function in an incorrect manner. I RETRACT that statement, however, I suspect when a white person decides to NOT practice Racism/White Supremacy other White people don't encourage the White person's decision to produce Justice and they don't help that White person who is trying to help the person who needs the most help under the system of White Supremacy/Racism. Those persons who need the most help are NIGGERS like me. Keep in mind that I could be incorrect because I don't know what white people do and say when I am not around.

Trina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: