HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Girl

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Girl Reply with quote

Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

1. All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

2. Any female that is not an adult.


Last edited by Trina on Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Girl Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

What is a white female who is the age of 12 or under the age of 12?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Girl Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

What is a white female who is the age of 12 or under the age of 12?


A girl. And? What is your point?
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Girl Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

What is a white female who is the age of 12 or under the age of 12?


A girl. And? What is your point?

I'm not making a point, I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC. If at anytime during the life of a white female she can be referred to as a girl how is the definition you have provided correct?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Girl Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

What is a white female who is the age of 12 or under the age of 12?


A girl. And? What is your point?

I'm not making a point, I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC. If at anytime during the life of a white female she can be referred to as a girl how is the definition you have provided correct?


My definition may not be totally correct. I think I could say the second meaning of Girl= All white females from 0-12 years old. I still stand by my first definition because all non-white females function as girls not women. We are subject to the White Supremacists/Racists. Many non-white females are called girls just as non-white males are called boys by the White Supremacists/Racists. Why do they call non-white females girls and non-white males boys? Because they know that we are subject to their will in all areas of people activity.
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

What is a white female who is the age of 12 or under the age of 12?


A girl. And? What is your point?

I'm not making a point, I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC. If at anytime during the life of a white female she can be referred to as a girl how is the definition you have provided correct?


My definition may not be totally correct. I think I could say the second meaning of Girl= All white females from 0-12 years old. I still stand by my first definition because all non-white females function as girls not women. We are subject to the White Supremacists/Racists. Many non-white females are called girls just as non-white males are called boys by the White Supremacists/Racists. Why do they call non-white females girls and non-white males boys? Because they know that we are subject to their will in all areas of people activity.

I agree with your assessment...but you didn't answer my question. Perhaps adding as the second qualifier "any female that is not an adult"...or something like that?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

1. All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

2. Any female that is subject to anyone.
Back to top
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Trina wrote:
Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

1. All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

2. Any female that is subject to anyone.


NECKST,

Under the system of WS/R can a white female aged 12 be subject to a 37 year old nonwhite female?
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Girl Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Trina wrote:
Girl(s): Pronunciation Key

1. All non-white females subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

2. Any female that is subject to anyone.


NECKST,

Under the system of WS/R can a white female aged 12 be subject to a 37 year old nonwhite female?


What does age have to do with functionality?

We are talking about functionality.

How a person functions???

Man
Woman
Boy
Girl
Baby

A Non-White Female (at any age) is a functional girl as long as she is subject to the White Supremacist (Racist Man and Racist Woman).

"Under the system of WS/R can a white female aged 12 be subject to a 37 year old nonwhite female?"

Yes.
But not to the same extent that that Non-White female is being subjected to the system of Racism(White Supremacy).

Sure that Non-White Female can abuse that White "child", but she can't do it to the same extent that the Racist(White Supremacist) has done it and are currently doing to her under the system of Racism(White Supremacy).
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations