HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Critical Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Jones

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Critical Question Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
NECKST wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Critical Question =

(1) "Are you a white person?" OR
(2) "Are you a non-white person?"

*Note:
During the existence of the system of Racism (White Supremacy), the answers to the questions above are opposites of one another.

Should the critical question only be posed to Suspect White Persons?

If a "Suspect White Person" is a person that is someone that you have probable cause to believe may be white, then I say "yes". Given that each non-white person has her/his own barometer alert of suspicion, what would be the reason for posing that question to anyone who does not rise to the level of that alert?

I don't know.

But, the only critical questions I would ask a Suspect White Person is:

(1) Are you a White Person?
(2) Are you a Nigger?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Critical Question Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
NECKST wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Critical Question =

*Note:
During the existence of the system of Racism (White Supremacy), the answers to the questions above are opposites of one another.

If a "Suspect White Person" is a person that is someone that you have probable cause to believe may be white, then I say "yes". Given that each non-white person has her/his own barometer alert of suspicion, what would be the reason for posing that question to anyone who does not rise to the level of that alert?

I don't know.

(2) Are you a Nigger?

Some non-white people will say they are not niggers...even though the functional definition of a nigger is a non-white person that is subject to white supremacy (racism).
James Jones

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Critical Question Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
NECKST wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Critical Question =

*Note:

I don't know.

(2) Are you a Nigger?

Some non-white people will say they are not niggers...even though the functional definition of a nigger is a non-white person that is subject to white supremacy (racism).

Yes, I have found that to be true.

This is why I posed this question:
Quote:

If I am speaking to a person whom I suspect to be a White person, these are the questions I'm asking:
Quote:
(2) Are you a Nigger?

Reason:
I suspect that White people know damn well that they don't function as Niggers.

If I am speaking to a person whom I suspect to not be a White person,
this is th question I'm asking:
Quote:

Reason:
I suspect that Non-White people know damn well that they don't function as White People.
RangerX

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Critical Question Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Critical Question =

*Note:

I am Not a White Person.

I am a Non-White Person.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Critical Question Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Critical Question =

*Note:

I am Not a White Person.

I am a Non-White Person.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Thank you, Ranger X.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: