HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Weapons of Mass Destruction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the word weapon is used in the definition because it is only a classification of weapon
not a completely new word
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o and even MORE of my posts were deleted
now its over 100 posts that have been deleted
my original experiment is panning out exactly as i thought it would

id personally like to thank smallz for this, coward
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
the word weapon is used in the definition because it is only a classification of weapon
not a completely new word

What are the logical mechanics for a word being a classification of itself?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weapons of Mass Destruction = 1) Non-White People and their reproductive genes/assets. 2) The reproductive genes/assets of Non-White People, i:e: Penis/Genital/Vagina/Sperm/DNA,
that are dominant over and can annihilate the recessive genes of those People who classify themselves and each other as "White".

Explanation: Through sexual intercourse and offspring between Non-White People and White People, White People can potentially be genetically annihilated due to their recessive gene characteristics. Being how Non-White People make up well over half the entire Planets human Population, they are the Weapons of *Mass* Destruction. This wil greatly reduce the number of "White" People on the planet, at least Physically.

My definition is geared towards the Fear of White People being genetically annihilated off the planet.

*Weapons* = Non-White Penis/Genital/Genes

*Mass* = 1 or more White People

*Destruction* = The Death of White People either Physically and/or Genetically, through sexual Intercourse with Non-White People.

Revisions, Opinions, etc are welcome.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you dont know what the definition of WEAPON is how are you able to read/type on this forum

but for the sake of the clueless
weapons of mass destruction are nuclear, chemical, or biological materials used as an instrument of attack or defense
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not even gonna comment on rangerx's definition because its so ridiculous that if i think about it for more than a minute my nose will bleed
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
(First StealMySoul stated) im not even gonna comment on rangerx's definition (Then StealMySoul stated) because its so ridiculous that if i think about it for more than a minute my nose will bleed


"im not even gonna comment on rangerx's definition" -StealMySoul

"because its (rangerx's definition) so ridiculous that if i think about it for more than one minute my nose will bleed" -StealMySoul

Interesting, StealMySoul, You stated you wasnt gonna comment on my definition but yet, you commented on my definition right after you stated you was Not going to comment on my definition.

Now since you have commented on my definition, by stating that it is "ridiculous", please state why you think my definition of "Weapons of Mass Destruction" is so ridiculous ? Is it false ? Is it True ? Does it need to be revised ? How about the statements within the definition ? do you disagree/agree with those ? etc.

Please provide constructive advice/opinions/revisions/thoughts/ideas etc, or Do not post at all. Just my suggestion.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well for one its contrived anti-white drivel
the fact that you are comparing a nuclear/chemical weapon to white people being afraid that their genes will be destroyed by havig sex with non-white people is so laughable i dont even know where to start

a weapon is anything used to attack or defend something
if you follow the logic, you are saying that non-white people are ATTACKING white people in your definition
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
If a bomb takes out an outhouse but doesn't kill any people is it a weapon of mass destruction?


I don't know.

I suspect that mass destruction has taken place.

Is a bomb a weapon?

I suspect so I define weapon as such:

(1) Any tool that can be used by a person in the process of harming another person.
(2) Any tool that can be used by a person in the process of preventing a person from being harmed.


Is a tool a weapon?
Is a weapon a tool?
Back to top
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Weapons of Mass Destruction = 1) Non-White People and their reproductive genes/assets. 2) The reproductive genes/assets of Non-White People, i:e: Penis/Genital/Vagina/Sperm/DNA,
that are dominant over and can annihilate the recessive genes of those People who classify themselves and each other as "White".

Explanation: Through sexual intercourse and offspring between Non-White People and White People, White People can potentially be genetically annihilated due to their recessive gene characteristics. Being how Non-White People make up well over half the entire Planets human Population, they are the Weapons of *Mass* Destruction. This wil greatly reduce the number of "White" People on the planet, at least Physically.

My definition is geared towards the Fear of White People being genetically annihilated off the planet.

*Weapons* = Non-White Penis/Genital/Genes

*Mass* = 1 or more White People

*Destruction* = The Death of White People either Physically and/or Genetically, through sexual Intercourse with Non-White People.

Revisions, Opinions, etc are welcome.

-RangerX
RWSWJ


Do the Racist(White Supremacist) have "weapons of mass destruction?"
Back to top
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:

*Mass* = 1 or more White People

*Destruction* = The Death of White People either Physically and/or Genetically, through sexual Intercourse with Non-White People.

Revisions, Opinions, etc are welcome.

-RangerX
RWSWJ


hmm....

This is what I have so far...

Mass: Anything that can be measured or moved.

Destruction: The process of countering existance/Function.

Mass Destruction: The process of countering the existance/function of anything that can be measured or moved.
Back to top
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMD may be a "nigger product" (see definitionary) designed to confuse non white people.

The term has become popular through its use by White people to describe weapons non white people have or could aquire.

I haven't heard White people use it as a description of their own weapons.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
RangerX wrote:
Weapons of Mass Destruction = 1) Non-White People and their reproductive genes/assets. 2) The reproductive genes/assets of Non-White People, i:e: Penis/Genital/Vagina/Sperm/DNA,
that are dominant over and can annihilate the recessive genes of those People who classify themselves and each other as "White".

Explanation: Through sexual intercourse and offspring between Non-White People and White People, White People can potentially be genetically annihilated due to their recessive gene characteristics. Being how Non-White People make up well over half the entire Planets human Population, they are the Weapons of *Mass* Destruction. This wil greatly reduce the number of "White" People on the planet, at least Physically.

My definition is geared towards the Fear of White People being genetically annihilated off the planet.

*Weapons* = Non-White Penis/Genital/Genes

*Mass* = 1 or more White People

*Destruction* = The Death of White People either Physically and/or Genetically, through sexual Intercourse with Non-White People.

Revisions, Opinions, etc are welcome.

-RangerX
RWSWJ


Do the Racist(White Supremacist) have "weapons of mass destruction?"


Hmmm, My def was geared towards the "Genetic Annihilation" Theory.

A Weapon of Mass Destruction to White People = "Black Penis", it could "wipe out" masses of White People through SEXual intercourse and Offspring...

In terms of Weapons of Mass Destruction (Things/People that can be used to destroy other things/People),

"Do the Racist(White Supremacist) have "weapons of mass destruction?"

White People DO HAVE Weapons of Mass Destruction

They have the MOST and the MOST and BEST Advanced/Powerful Weapons of Mass Destruction.

In My Opinion.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
WMD may be a "nigger product" (see definitionary) designed to confuse non white people.

The term has become popular through its use by White people to describe weapons non white people have or could aquire.

I haven't heard White people use it as a description of their own weapons.

Josh


its all about politics josh. WMD has nothing to do with white and non-white people. the administration uses the phrase as a fear tactic to get the rest of the country and the world on our side in this "liberation" of iraq and its people(which is failing). what it all boils down to is the president's ties to companies that make weapons and oil companies(Halliburton).
of course our country has weapons of mass destruction, and we have used them in more than one war(Nuclear weapons in WWII and Agent Orange in Viet Nam) and it seriously wouldnt surprise me if that was just a small testiment of what our country has done with such things.
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:

"Do the Racist(White Supremacist) have "weapons of mass destruction?"

White People DO HAVE Weapons of Mass Destruction

They have the MOST and the MOST and BEST Advanced/Powerful Weapons of Mass Destruction.

In My Opinion.

-RangerX
RWSWJ


Are you speaking about White People who mistreat other people on the basis of color or factors associated with color?
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations