HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Making Love

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Making Love Reply with quote

Making Love: Pronunciation Key

The promotion of truth, correctness and justice at all times and in all places, in all areas of people activity, Education, Economics, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, War. This is done by word and deed or saying and doing.

1. Explanation: See the Counter-Racist definition of Love below.

Love- Speech and/or action that results in the use of truth, in a manner that promotes justice and correctness at all times, in all places, in all areas of people activity, including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.

UICCSC

Last edited by Trina on Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Making Love Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Making Love- The promotion of truth, correctness and justice at all times and in all places.

Trina

1) Can people classified as WHITE make love?

2) Can people classified as BLACK make love?

3) What is your definition of MAKING?

4) I really don't want to ask but, what is your definition of LOVE?

5) I once heard the espression, "It's like making love to a rabbit." How does this definition suit that particular argument?
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Making Love Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Trina wrote:
Making Love- The promotion of truth, correctness and justice at all times and in all places.

Trina

1) Can people classified as WHITE make love?

2) Can people classified as BLACK make love?

3) What is your definition of MAKING?

4) I really don't want to ask but, what is your definition of LOVE?

5) I once heard the espression, "It's like making love to a rabbit." How does this definition suit that particular argument?

Karim,

I'm glad you asked those questions and I had to revise my definiton. It was kind of sloppy. Re-read my edited post.

1. Black people can make love based on my definition above.

2. White people can make love based on my definition above.

3. My definition of Making= To think, say and DO. You form images in your mind, you talk about those images using words(sounds) and then you actually take some physical action.

4. See the definition of Love in my edited post above.

5. My definition of making love to a rabbit would mean not to think, say or do anything that would cause harm to a rabbit, however, you would have to ask the person who said " It's like making love to rabbit, what they meant by that expression, and why would they say this and perhaps how that is accomplished.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Making Love Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Making Love- The promotion of truth, correctness and justice at all times and in all places, in all areas of people activity, Education, Economics, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, War. This is done by word and deed or saying and doing.

1. Explanation: See the Counter-Racist definition of Love below.

Love- Speech and/or action that results in the use of truth, in a manner that promotes justice and correctness at all times, in all places, in all areas of people activity, including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.

UICCSC
Perfect...
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina,

When I use the word "make" I mean to "say and/or do". It has been my experience that people don't create anything. We call create just about everything but to create, when I use the word create, means to produce something out of nothing. People can't create anything because they are already something.

I could be incorrect.
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina,

When I use the word "make" I mean to "say and/or do". It has been my experience that people don't create anything. We call create just about everything but to create, when I use the word create, means to produce something out of nothing. People can't create anything because they are already something.

I could be incorrect.

Virtual_GOD,

I see what you are saying. Well, let me get back to the drawing board. Bye.

Trina
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD,

can a person "create" a concept?

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD,

Josh

Josh,

That's a good question. What is your definition of create and concept? I did not have a definition.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD,

Josh

When I use the word "create" I mean "to produce something out of nothing". A person can't "create" anything because to do so they would have to create themselves first...and they have already been created by someone or something else based on the evidence.

If a person wants to create a concept they would have to create a language to describe it, before that they would have to create a brain to perceive it, before that they would have to create a person (probably themselves) to put the brain in and all the things that sustain that person, before that they would have to create time and space for the person to reside, before that they would have to create...

...people only arrange what is already here. The production of a concept, I suspect, is an arrangement of thoughts in the mind of one or more people...all of which are already here...
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Josh wrote:
VGOD,

Josh

When I use the word "create" I mean "to produce something out of nothing". A person can't "create" anything because to do so they would have to create themselves first...and they have already been created by someone or something else based on the evidence.

If a person wants to create a concept they would have to create a language to describe it, before that they would have to create a brain to perceive it, before that they would have to create a person (probably themselves) to put the brain in and all the things that sustain that person, before that they would have to create time and space for the person to reside, before that they would have to create...

...people only arrange what is already here. The production of a concept, I suspect, is an arrangement of thoughts in the mind of one or more people...all of which are already here...

Virtual_GOD,

You said " people only arrange what is already here". By "here" do you mean things or objects that occupy space, if so, who or what creates those objects or things? They would have to come from somewhere or something? I think that physical matter is the end result of very intense thoughts or ideas. So if this is true, someone or something has to have some very intense thoughts or beliefs to manifest them into physical reality and if they can do this then it's nothing to arrange physical matter, concepts however one wishes. Anyway, I think I am straying into Metaphysics and we are not talking about Metaphysics. Just my 2 cents for the day.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Josh wrote:
VGOD,

Josh

Virtual_GOD,

You said " people only arrange what is already here". By "here" do you mean things or objects that occupy space, if so, who or what creates those objects or things?

"The Creator"...what the code book calls "All POWER".

Trina wrote:
They would have to come from somewhere? Correct?

Yes...correct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: