HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

ALLAH
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

You didn't answer the question...

How is it counter-racist codification for a person to refer to "Allah" as "the creator of all things"?

Counter-racist codification is compensatory, meaning making up for what's missing. What's missing is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help.

In other words...

What are the logical mechanics, step-by-step, for referring to "the creator" as "Allah", guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help?
Let's take a walk...

Karim wrote:
Jehovah, God, The most high, Ra, Allah...

all words used to acknowlegde "the creator of all things", but I have seen people classifed as WHITE strongly object the word Allah as a description of it
"Dirty Muslim... and their Dirty GOD"

Allah is what people classified as white have deemed as a "nigger's creator." I on the otherhand makes it know that Allah is the creator... the same creator people classified as white calls GOD, Jehovah, etc.

Countering racist codification is using words/actions that best reveal truth... so in respect for the word Allah; Allah is the creator... I would have just simply SAID creator but the word need a correct/truthful definition.

Such as saying non-white instead of black.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's counter racist if people call their conception of the Creator "Allah" or any word they want without being persecuted by white people.

I know whit e people who hope we convert all of Iraq to Christianity. I think including Ashcroft.

It's counter racist to stand up for one's religious beliefs in the face of death or torture.

Praise to Allah. I am neither Christian nor Moslem but I recognize the beauty and truth of Islam and Christianity, despite ignorant people trying to redefine either.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
It's counter racist if people call their conception of the Creator "Allah" or any word they want without being persecuted by white people.

I know whit e people who hope we convert all of Iraq to Christianity. I think including Ashcroft.

It's counter racist to stand up for one's religious beliefs in the face of death or torture.

Praise to Allah. I am neither Christian nor Moslem but I recognize the beauty and truth of Islam and Christianity, despite ignorant people trying to redefine either.

cloudsong
Allah is the creator no splitting the difference...

"converting people to Christianity," my point exactly...

The creator is god is allah,

all believe in the single concept that the creator do exist...

converting people to believe in people classified as white concept is White Supremacy/RACISM
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

You didn't answer the question...

How is it counter-racist codification for a person to refer to "Allah" as "the creator of all things"?

Counter-racist codification is compensatory, meaning making up for what's missing. What's missing is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help.

In other words...

What are the logical mechanics, step-by-step, for referring to "the creator" as "Allah", guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help?
Let's take a walk...

Karim wrote:
Jehovah, God, The most high, Ra, Allah...

all words used to acknowlegde "the creator of all things", but I have seen people classifed as WHITE strongly object the word Allah as a description of it
"Dirty Muslim... and their Dirty GOD"

Allah is what people classified as white have deemed as a "nigger's creator." I on the otherhand makes it know that Allah is the creator... the same creator people classified as white calls GOD, Jehovah, etc.

Countering racist codification is using words/actions that best reveal truth... so in respect for the word Allah; Allah is the creator... I would have just simply SAID creator but the word need a correct/truthful definition.

Such as saying non-white instead of black.

(1) What is the name of your religion?

(2) What does your religion require you to do in all areas of people activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, other people's religion, sex and war?

(3) What does your religion require you to do in your interaction with me on a day-to-day level?

These are the questions to ask other non-white people, or white people, in a conversation with them about religion. These questions are compensatory in that they minimize conflict between the people talking and you learn exactly how the other person is supposed to interact with you...based on their religion.

You telling another person that "the creator's" name is "Allah" causes conflict...even between non-white people. You tell that to yourself. It is not counter-racist codification or counter-racist behavior for non-white people to argue about "the creator's" name nor for non-white people not to be able to work constructively together because of it.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Karim.

I might not call the Creator Allah but I defend to the death your right to call the Creator Allah.

People who won't let everyone call the Creator whatever they want are wrong.

Right now I do believe there is a war on Islam in the world -- and I believe it is connected to white supremacy.

The only thing I don't think is supreme about white supremacy is our ability inside to be connected to the Creator. But I've said that enough. That is my last word on Allah/God/the Creator/the spark of life inside us that gives us more power than white supremacy.

I admire your strong belief in Allah. If you came to my church, it would be enormously respected, where we welcome people of all Souls.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I totally agree with you Karim.

I might not call the Creator Allah but I defend to the death your right to call the Creator Allah.

People who won't let everyone call the Creator whatever they want are wrong.

Right now I do believe there is a war on Islam in the world -- and I believe it is connected to white supremacy.

The only thing I don't think is supreme about white supremacy is our ability inside to be connected to the Creator. But I've said that enough. That is my last word on Allah/God/the Creator/the spark of life inside us that gives us more power than white supremacy.

I admire your strong belief in Allah. If you came to my church, it would be enormously respected, where we welcome people of all Souls.

cloudsong

People should really see how cloudsong has turned this conversation to appear to be one non-white person stating that another non-white person shouldn't call their "god" Allah. That is characteristic of a racist (white supremacist).

What has been stated are questions and answers. One person possessing knowledge of something and another person trying to understand it. Didn't cloudsong state she wouldn't post unless a non-white person asked her a question? Here's the link. It is characteristic of a white supremacist (racist) for a white person to lie to non-white people...deceit and direct violence.

I suspect cloudsong is not able to control her urges to come in contact with non-white males and cannot stop from doing so as she has also stated...

cloudsong wrote:
I'm so sorry. I'm so stressed out. I want to do what you say, go act and go talk to white people -- that's a better use of your-all's time than my posting here.

I think I"m addicted because I havne't found a similar group of razor sharp minds and users of language. I'm so intrigued. And I like to write, and this gives me an audience to write my thoughts.

But it's beginning to feel like I'm annoying a captive audience.

And I am bugging people.

And I feel badly that I betrayed the confidence that there are some gay males here - I don't even know if that's true. I should not have done that -- I was just trying to help Trina understand why the usual male/female chemistry might have an added dimension. But maybe I hurt some poeple, and for that I'm having a hard time forgiving myself.

I need to break my addiction to posting here. Can you help me, by blocking me or something? It's almost a compulsion, born from loneliness when I'm sick at home. But I need to tell white people about white supremacy.

Please don't let me keep posting here, if you have any way to help me stop.

cloudsong

Ask yourself, non-white people, is this the function of a white person in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't post here any more.

I feel insulted here.

I still work and will always work for justice.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

You didn't answer the question...

How is it counter-racist codification for a person to refer to "Allah" as "the creator of all things"?

Counter-racist codification is compensatory, meaning making up for what's missing. What's missing is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help.

In other words...

What are the logical mechanics, step-by-step, for referring to "the creator" as "Allah", guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help?
Let's take a walk...

Karim wrote:
Jehovah, God, The most high, Ra, Allah...

all words used to acknowlegde "the creator of all things", but I have seen people classifed as WHITE strongly object the word Allah as a description of it
"Dirty Muslim... and their Dirty GOD"

Allah is what people classified as white have deemed as a "nigger's creator." I on the otherhand makes it know that Allah is the creator... the same creator people classified as white calls GOD, Jehovah, etc.

Countering racist codification is using words/actions that best reveal truth... so in respect for the word Allah; Allah is the creator... I would have just simply SAID creator but the word need a correct/truthful definition.

Such as saying non-white instead of black.

(1) What is the name of your religion?

(2) What does your religion require you to do in all areas of people activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, other people's religion, sex and war?

(3) What does your religion require you to do in your interaction with me on a day-to-day level?

These are the questions to ask other non-white people, or white people, in a conversation with them about religion. These questions are compensatory in that they minimize conflict between the people talking and you learn exactly how the other person is supposed to interact with you...based on their religion.

You telling another person that "the creator's" name is "Allah" causes conflict...even between non-white people. You tell that to yourself. It is not counter-racist codification or counter-racist behavior for non-white people to argue about "the creator's" name nor for non-white people not to be able to work constructively together because of it.
I see... good post brother
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I won't post here any more.

I feel insulted here.

I still work and will always work for justice.

cloudsong

Happy Countering Racism (White Supremacy)!
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations