HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

ALLAH
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: ALLAH Reply with quote

Allah: Pronunciation Key

The creator of all that is known and unknown

When studying the phenomenon behind ALLAH… I fount it more truthful than the use of the word GOD, because the use of the word ALLAH is powerful-less to the use of the word GOD.

Word non-whites (people who are power-less) given meaning to, which is why….

It would seem the word GOD concur more with the system of white supremacy/racism than the word ALLAH, and those who practice JUSTICE under ITS name is deemed TERRORist

All praises be unto Allah
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not call The Creator...The Creator?
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Good question...

but I think ALLAH is a different way of saying The Creator... more refined.

Like African American is a different way of saying Non-white.

But I chose to use the Word because it reveal truth about the system of white supremacy/racism, simply because it shows how God is a word use in accordance with the system of white supremacy/racism...

"I am God."

"They seem like Gods."

"You think you're God?"

Now watch this,

"I am Allah."

"They seem like Allahs."

"You think you're Allah?"

Last edited by Karim on Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Good question...

but I think ALLAH is a different way of saying The Creator... more refined.

Like African American is a different way of saying Non-white.

If saying Allah is a more refined way of saying The Creator why do you use "the creator" in your definition of Allah?
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

If saying Allah is a more refined way of saying The Creator why do you use "the creator" in your definition of Allah?
Okay...

Allah--- "undescribed"... all that is known and unknown
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as you have a clear understanding in YOUR mind about what "god" or "allah" or "jehova" or "christ" is to you, what difference does it make what word YOU assign to represent it?

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Okay...

Since the religion of a white supremacist (racist) is white supremacy (racism)...I suspect the religion of a counter-racist must be counter-racism if we are ever going to produce a SYSTEM of justice.
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Okay...

Since the religion of a white supremacist (racist) is white supremacy (racism)...I suspect the religion of a counter-racist must be counter-racism if we are ever going to produce a SYSTEM of justice.
I "KNOW" Allah exist... And my response to the Truth of the universe... in which Allah have made possible.

1+1=2, I wouldn't know this if I didn't exist...

Countering racism/white supremacy is a practice, like all other religons under the religon of racism/white supremacy, but ultimately we as non-whites must ask to recieve HELP from what created us.

Do you know who created you?

Now do you believe something created you?

I call It "Allah."
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a person classified as white who has heard many white people condemn Islam, I just want to report that among many white people the word God has been appropriated by people who want to convert the whole world to Christianity, and who look down on non-white people.

The people whose religion uses the word "Allah" are mostly non-white.

If I may report what I say to white people, I tell them it's important for white people not to be afraid of this kind of pressure to conform in this country, and don't be pressured into being Christian. The people who denounce Islam as a terrorist religion are ignorant.

Allah/God/the creator doens't care what he's called -- He just wants us to live justice and righteousness. We all have parts of the truth - no one has the whole truth.

This also relates to my saying that white supremacy isn't as powerful as you say it is --- doesn't Allah or life give our souls the spark to think for ourselves and resist evil forces including white supremacy? Does anyone think I'm not seeing the power of white supremacy -- I just think there's something that keeps non-white people able to be their true selves in some part of their being, and not cave into the evil???

cloudsong
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
As a person classified as white who has heard many white people condemn Islam, I just want to report that among many white people the word God has been appropriated by people who want to convert the whole world to Christianity, and who look down on non-white people.

The people whose religion uses the word "Allah" are mostly non-white.

If I may report what I say to white people, I tell them it's important for white people not to be afraid of this kind of pressure to conform in this country, and don't be pressured into being Christian. The people who denounce Islam as a terrorist religion are ignorant.

Allah/God/the creator doens't care what he's called -- He just wants us to live justice and righteousness. We all have parts of the truth - no one has the whole truth.

This also relates to my saying that white supremacy isn't as powerful as you say it is --- doesn't Allah or life give our souls the spark to think for ourselves and resist evil forces including white supremacy? Does anyone think I'm not seeing the power of white supremacy -- I just think there's something that keeps non-white people able to be their true selves in some part of their being, and not cave into the evil???

cloudsong
Allah is the creator, people are Its creations, white people are people that call themselves white and mistreat everyother persons who is not... non-whites are powerless to white people who practice white supremacy/racism... But in theory, white supremacist/racist are ONLY powerless to what created them...

Now as for,

Cloudsong wrote:
This also relates to my saying that white supremacy isn't as powerful as YOU say it is
I'm non-white, White supremacy/racism IS powerful... because I'm powerless to it
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I think we agree with each other on, Karim, is white supremacists/racists are powerless to Allah.

cloudsong
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
What I think we agree with each other on, Karim, is white supremacists/racists are powerless to Allah.

cloudsong
All beings are power-less to Allah... but white supremacy/racism is the most powerful concept/idea/belief ever thought up by people classified as WHITE... and I (A non-white male) am subjected to it.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Okay...

I "KNOW" Allah exist... And my response to the Truth of the universe... in which Allah have made possible.

1+1=2, I wouldn't know this if I didn't exist...

Countering racism/white supremacy is a practice, like all other religons under the religon of racism/white supremacy, but ultimately we as non-whites must ask to recieve HELP from what created us.

Do you know who created you?

Now do you believe something created you?

I call It "Allah."

How is it counter-racist codification for a person to refer to "Allah" as "the creator of all things"?
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

How is it counter-racist codification for a person to refer to "Allah" as "the creator of all things"?
Jehovah, God, The most high, Ra, Allah...

all words used to acknowlegde "the creator of all things", but I have seen people classifed as WHITE strongly object the word Allah as a description of it. And saying that if the word ALLAH is replaced with GOD there will not be any "problems."

I mean it could be just a sport people classified as white enjoy to partake in with non-whites. Endless debates, a justifiable reason to kill non-whites, a way of excaping a counter-racism discussion...

but I know one thing, when niggers (terrorist) strap on a bomb, shoot up people classified as white, or disrupt the way people classified as white uses their words, it's mostly under the name of Allah. And they (terrorist/niggers) usually practice the religon of Islam, under the religon of WHITE supremacy/racism.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Jehovah, God, The most high, Ra, Allah...

all words used to acknowlegde "the creator of all things", but I have seen people classifed as WHITE strongly object the word Allah as a description of it. And saying that if the word ALLAH is replaced with GOD there will not be any "problems."

I mean it could be just a sport people classified as white enjoy to partake in with non-whites. Endless debates, a justifiable reason to kill non-whites, a way of excaping a counter-racism discussion...

but I know one thing, when niggers (terrorist) strap on a bomb, shoot up people classified as white, or disrupt the way people classified as white uses their words, it's mostly under the name of Allah. And they (terrorist/niggers) usually practice the religon of Islam, under the religon of WHITE supremacy/racism.

You didn't answer the question...

Counter-racist codification is compensatory, meaning making up for what's missing. What's missing is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help.

In other words...

What are the logical mechanics, step-by-step, for referring to "the creator" as "Allah", guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person that needs help the most get the most help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: