HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

RACIAL "EXHIBITS"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: RACIAL "EXHIBITS" Reply with quote

Racial "exhibits":

(pg 302 UICCSC)

Any and all non white persons who are "selected" and/or generally publicized, [usually by racists] as "examples" of the way non white persons should, or should not speak and/or act, while existing in subjugation to White Supremacy (racism)

As an example, I heard two White men on the "noos" discussing Condi Rice and how "close" she is to the president. They really talked it up; going so far as to even describe her as an honorary member of the Bush family who stays over night with them...

As I listened to them "hype it up" I realized they had to say this stuff because White people and non white people know that in a system of racism White supremacy WHITE PEOPLE WITHHOLD INFORMATION FROM NON WHITE PEOPLE.

The concept that Condi Rice has some information regarding 911 that some White person doesn't already know is not logical.

It is logical to suspect that Condi Rice lacks some information regarding 911; possibly because the information was not shared with her.

After all, she is a Black female in a system of racism White supremacy.

No matter what she says its up to the White supremacists to make it valid.

The same way when I complain/describe racism I need Cloudsong to "validate" my statement to make it credible.

That is the function of a White person in a system of racism White supremacy.

Josh
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: William Hung Reply with quote

I just witnessed the phenomenon called William Hung for the first time. Ive been hearing a lot of hype about him for a while and I didn't understand what it was about.

Now I understand.

The White supremacists created a "talent contest" and they chose William Hung; an "Asian" male as the winner. This is very interesting because he lacks singing ability, has a thick accent and is generally a poor entertainer.

He performs what for all practical purposes is a minstrel show for White people; he functions as the "yellow Amos and Andy" for the White supremacists; skinning and grinning...cooning and gooning as White people laugh AT HIM, not with him.

Of all the "Asians" the White supremacists could have chosen to win a "talent competition" they chose one without singing ability.

I suspect this choice was deliberate.

It should also be known that William Hung is an engineering student in California (and a good one I suspect)

Im not sure if he understands what the White supremacists are doing to him. Im going to ask some "Asians" how they percieve this phenomenon.

In the meantime I suspect William Hung is being used as a Racial Exhibit by the White supremacists.

Josh
salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Observe the fellow Asians in the crowd at the school auditorium. You are correct Josh, they ( the white supremacists and the Asian students) are laughing AT William. But the white supremacists make sure he has his UC- Berkeley shirt on, as a cheap plug for Cal. It'll be interesting to observe how long this novelty act will last. He recently signed a $25.000 album deal. I can't blame non-white person for doing anything in a system of white supremacy. I did notice the non-white persons (asians) in this instance laugh at their own with the white supremacists. The Asians that are laughing are also getting laughed at at the same time as William. This is the illusion of inclusion. Cal is known for it's high Asian enrollment. What the Asians don't realize is that the jokes on them. In the end its the nigger dancing around like a monkey. William is the court jester. First of all non-white people should not laugh at William, or attend this spectacle. Let the white supremacists attend it on their own. Non-white people don't need to add fuel to the fire by attending this event. That is how the white supremacist is getting his/her rocks off. It's funny because they know William is not white, and will not function as white. This is similar to watching BET. BET is owned by Viacom, the black person who owned it (Robert Johnson) sold it, but black people watch it religously and think it's their station. I wonder if black people knew that BET was not black owned if they would still watch it? My guess is they would. Black people also complain about not getting respect when they are dancing around like jesters in the music video. Black people don't need BET. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Eminem have videos on BET?. Friends have told me that there are more and more white women than ever appearing in the music videos. Does anyone know if this is true why this is?
salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just remembered: A number of years ago, I was with a group of white people and one other non-white person. The white people were laughing at this one non-white guy and ridiculing him. I chimed in on the laughter and the white person, feeling upset, said "I'm not a nigger." This person left the house upset. He then proceeded to spit on the outside of my car. I didn't notice this until a little later when I prepared to go home. This white man knew he was white and didn't have to put up with being made fun of especially by a nigger. You can imagine that I was shocked when this happened. My jaw just about dropped. The reaction of the white people in the room was about half of them said "That is unacceptable", others made excuses for his words, saying that the man wasn't racist. It is best not to laugh at anyone, especially a white person, because in the end the jokes on you. I later approached this man and asked him if he spit on my car and he said he did it because he was upset. He apologized for the incident and for calling me a nigger, I forgave him for what he did. Non-white people shouldn't make fun of anybody. For it is the one who needs a boost that would step on another. Remember when you are non-white in a system of white supremacy the jokes on you.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt,

Was the person who called you a nigger nonwhite?

smallz
salt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, they were white/racist suspect
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: