HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Intelligence?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
I am a person.
I understand Danny O...

I'm a person too...

but I'm classified as a BLACK person....

Maybe you should check this out one more time, because I seriously think you missed some parts of it: CLICK HERE
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a person.
GMAN_XTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
I am a person.

Remember the 10 Stops. Stop name-calling. If HighHouse is "a person", he is "a person" The next question then moves to FUNCTION. Does HighHouse function as a White Person or Non-white Person? I wouldn't question HighHouse too much, because you can research his posts to see if he's a White Person. If he wants to be "a person" now. Let him be. Remember, another goal of the code is to minimize conflict. Call him whatever he wants to be called. I can change my name and color classification everyday, but I still FUNCTION as a Non-White person. The White Supremacists/Racists enforce my Non-White classification by what they SAY and what they DO to me and other Non-White people anywhere on the planet.

Last edited by GMAN_XTREME on Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: HIGH HOUSE IS A RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST SUSPECT. Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh, and what deception have I practiced smallz?

Well if your not practicing decpetion,

Why did you request V_god via email requesting that information about you on this board be removed?

Evidence (A)

http://www.gopherdrumming.com/website/2003/tenors/danh.html

Evidence (B)

http://www.gopherdrumming.com/website/2002/dan.html

Evidence (C)
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~dock0052/mndrumline/members/2001/dan.html

The information on this board about you indicates you are a white male student @ U of. minnissta.

STOP SHAMMIN'.

smllaz
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: HIGH HOUSE IS A RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST SUSPECT. Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Quote:

Why did you request V_god via email requesting that information about you on this board be removed?

Evidence (A)

Evidence (B)

Evidence (C)

The information on this board about you indicates you are a white male student @ U of. minnissta.

STOP SHAMMIN'.

smllaz
But Smallz,

I thought people are only white if other people classified as white let them know they FUNCTION as white...

I mean,

not to long ago, I bumped into this female I thought was classified as white because of her apperence, but later conversing with her, I fount out she was classified as a LATINO. And when I ask her the critical question which is, "are you a white person?" She said, "NO." Meaning she is NON-WHITE....

He may appear to be white but, is he....?

Let's see: HIGHOUSE
CounterView2000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Take on: What is "Ignorance"?

“Ignorance” is: not merely the lack of (or absence of, shortage of, or deficiency in) “knowledge” (or information). More importantly, even when one has knowledge (or information) of a thing, if one has incorrect knowledge (or information) of that thing, or an incorrect understanding (of the knowledge) of that thing, it amounts to Ignorance.

In other words, lack of knowledge and/or, an incorrect comprehension of knowledge amounts to Ignorance.

Moreover, “Belief” should NOT be mis-taken for “knowledge”. Although some beliefs are, or may be True, or based on Truth, Beliefs that are based on falsehood (and/or Deceit) is also Ignorance.

When a person is aware of an injustice and remains inactive or “silent” of that injustice, it exposes the degree of ignorance of the person. “Silence is The Voice of Injustice”.

Ignorance should not be confused with Wickedness.

Silence is The Voice of InJustice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CounterView2000,

Are you a white person?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: HIGH HOUSE IS A RACIST/WHITE SUPREMACIST SUSPECT. Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
smallz wrote:
Quote:

Evidence (A)

Evidence (B)

Evidence (C)

STOP SHAMMIN'.

smllaz
But Smallz,

I thought people are only white if other people classified as white let them know they FUNCTION as white...

I mean,

not to long ago, I bumped into this female I thought was classified as white because of her apperence, but later conversing with her, I fount out she was classified as a LATINO. And when I ask her the critical question which is, "are you a white person?" She said, "NO." Meaning she is NON-WHITE....

He may appear to be white but, is he....?

Let's see: HIGHOUSE

I'm not going by his photo. That's only a "Factor associated with ......."

I'm judging his behavoir since Racism is about specific behavoir, Everything else, inclulding his physical appearance is secondary, well at least to me.

HighHouse is displaying all of the familiar behavoirs of a white person who practices Racsim/White Supremacy:

Evasivness

Un-clear

ill-logical

decitful

Tacky

Trasy

and let's not forget choking on the critical question (Are you a white person?)

I challenge you to find a post written by HighHouse that revealed some truth to lead to RWSWJ.

Actually, don't bother. Lemme save you the trouble of wasting energy.

These BEHAVOIRS are what leads me to suspect Racsim/White Supremacy is being practiced when dealing with any white person, all while in a system of White Supremacy/Racism.

smallz
CounterView2000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoteph Mel,

Thanks for your inquiry: am I a "white" person?

I was born into a Universally Operating System dominated by The White-Supremacist. I am classified by White people as "Black" (non-White) and I am only allowed to function as a Victim (of White-Supremacy). Therefore I can NEVER be a white person, nor a White person.

Peace.

Silence is The Voice of InJustice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: