HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Husband
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Husband Reply with quote

Husband: Pronunciation Key

A White male who is married to a White female.

Explanation:

1. Under the system of White Supremacy/Racism non-white males cannot FUNCTION as husbands because they are subject to the WILL of the White Supremacists/Racists. White males are not subject to Racism/White Supremacy. Non-white males and females cannot be married to each other under the conditions of R/WS.

2. Non-white males and females can be each other's MATES or PARTNERS but never as long as White Supremacy/Racism exists can they function as HUSBANDS or WIVES.

Trina
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Husband- A White male who is married to a White female.

Explanation:

1. Under the system of White Supremacy/Racism non-white males cannot FUNCTION as husbands because they are subject to the WILL of the White Supremacists/Racists. White males are not subject to Racism/White Supremacy. Non-white males and females cannot be married to each other under the conditions of R/WS.

1) How are white males not subject to the will of white supremacist/racist?

2) What does WILL have to do with marriage?

Trina wrote:
2. Non-white males and females can be each other's MATES or PARTNERS but never as long as White Supremacy/Racism exists can they function as HUSBANDS or WIVES.

Trina
WHY???
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Karim wrote:

You are not subject to something you have the ability to perform. For example, an adult is not subject to pedophilia because an adult can practice pedophilia.
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

You are not subject to something you have the ability to perform. For example, an adult is not subject to pedophilia because an adult can practice pedophilia.
Well, doing some heavy brainstorming, I suspect your reply is correct...

That being said I retrack my previous first reply to Trina...

But still need clarification on the second and third which is,

1) What does WILL have to do with marriage?

2) Why can't non-white males and females be each other's HUSBANDS or WIVES as long as White Supremacy/Racism exists.

Maybe Trina and yourself can provide some answers to these questions...
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

Well, doing some heavy brainstorming, I suspect your reply is correct...

That being said I retrack my previous first reply to Trina...

But still need clarification on the second and third which is,

1) What does WILL have to do with marriage?

2) Why can't non-white males and females be each other's HUSBANDS or WIVES as long as White Supremacy/Racism exists.

I am attempting to help you with your questions but if your questions are for Trina then she should respond. I apologize for any confusion I may cause.

I think the answer to the second question (2) is that no matter what we call ourselves (non-white people) we still function as prisoners of injustice as long as white supremacy (racism) exists.

A husband and/or wife function to support each other and the whole. A husband and/or wife are capable of communicating with each other. Non-white people do not communicate with each other to the point of being able to prove any constructive outcome while we are prisoners of injustice. This is the reason non-white people have bars on our windows in our neighborhoods and look over our shoulder when non-white people are behind us, etc.

If we tell the truth about it not only are white people afraid of us at times we are even afraid of each other. Non-white people have neighborhoods not communities. A community is two or more people who work together communicating towards a common goal. Prisoners are not a community...they may look like a community but their actions are orchestrated by the prison masters. A bunch of people in a certain place at a certain time does not constitute a community, that's just a bunch of people. A neighborhood is two or more people existing in close proximity to each other.

White people are a community...worldwide. The white people who practice white supremacy (racism) are the master communicators...even white people who do not practice white supremacy (racism) but do nothing to counter racism (white supremacy) are master communicators.

There will be one community when there is a SYSTEM of justice.All people will be able to participate as either a husband or a wife under a SYSTEM of justice. Until then, non-white people exist in neighborhoods all over this planet as functional inferiors, which is the reason if we (non-white people) are doing anything that is not connected to replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with justice...whatever we are doing...isn't gonna make sense.

Once non-white people replace white supremacy (racism) with justice then "marriage", the act of being a husband, the act of being a wife, will make sense...it will have a purpose and the purpose will be to guarantee that no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person that needs help the most get the most help.
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Non-white people do not communicate with each other to the point of being able to prove any constructive outcome while we are prisoners of injustice
Is this the role of the ARRANGEMENT (marriage or couple) or the individual?

Virtual_GOD wrote:
A community is two or more people who work together communicating towards a common goal. Prisoners are not a community...they may look like a community but their actions are orchestrated by the prison masters.
But can there be a community within the prison… It would seem logical to me, if two or more people are communicating to destroy the prison.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
There will be one community when there is a SYSTEM of justice…
Base on your definition of what a community is… it would seem there are different forms of it…

Think about… Are we not communicating?

Virtual GOD wrote:
Once non-white people replace white supremacy (racism) with justice then "marriage", the act of being a husband, the act of being a wife, will make sense...it will have a purpose and the purpose will be to guarantee that no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person that needs help the most get the most help.
Why can’t the act of being husband, and the act of being wife, be as followed for non-whites… the arrangement orchestrated by whites in attempt to replace a system of white supremacy/racism with JUSTICE?

Thank you
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Non-white people do not communicate with each other to the point of being able to prove any constructive outcome while we are prisoners of injustice
Is this the role of the ARRANGEMENT (marriage or couple) or the individual?

Either or and both...at the same time.

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
A community is two or more people who work together communicating towards a common goal. Prisoners are not a community...they may look like a community but their actions are orchestrated by the prison masters.
But can there be a community within the prison… It would seem logical to me, if two or more people are communicating to destroy the prison.

No. The people in the prison who are prisoners will be a community once there is no prison and each person promotes justice. The warden of the prison and the guards are a community...communicating to keep the prisoners as prisoners.

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
There will be one community when there is a SYSTEM of justice…
Base on your definition of what a community is… it would seem there are different forms of it…

Think about… Are we not communicating?

We are writing or typing text...but we are still not under a SYSTEM of justice. White people communicate under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) even when they don't like each other because they have the same functional goal...not to allow any non-white people any measurable POWER.

I know we have been conditioned to think we're communicating but in the final analysis we are just prisoners of those who communicate to keep us as prisoners. We can say we're communicating but in the final analysis we can't prove it because we (non-white people) are not in communion to replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with justice.

Karim wrote:
Virtual GOD wrote:
Why can’t the act of being husband, and the act of being wife, be as followed for non-whites… the arrangement orchestrated by whites in attempt to replace a system of white supremacy/racism with JUSTICE?

Because as prisoners of injustice, non-white people cannot maximally develop. Since we cannot maximally develop we cannot function in a role that requires maximally development. This is the reason I suspect Fuller says all non-white people are functionally children in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

VG,

This your definition of a community---

Virtual GOD wrote:
A community is two or more people who work together communicating towards a common goal.

I’ve notice you used the word toward… as in a drive, motion, or desire to direct someone/something somewhere… Kinda like imagining yourself somewhere in the future. Now the way I’m looking it, two or more people who work together communicating TOWARDS a common goal… seems logical even in a prison environment.

Although it might be the prison master who communicates with the prison guards, it would seem that the prisoners could also communicate to destroy the prison master and guard to maximally develop… outside the concept of a prison.

I.E.

Countering-Racism/White Supremacy

Now in the perspective You and I’ve presented...

SOME not ALL prisoners are working together toward one goal… which is to make sure no one is ever a prisoner… making them as you defined a COMM-UNITY.
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

VG,

People who are working to produce justice within the system of injustice...
people who are working to destroy the prison within the prison itself.

Now look at this,

People who are working to produce injustice within the system of injustice... People who are working to keep the prison within the prison itself.

What I see by your definition is two communities... or forms of it.

Reason is, both are working toward a common goal
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
VG,

Now look at this,

People who are working to produce injustice within the system of injustice... People who are working to keep the prison within the prison itself.

Both may be working toward a common goal but only the warden and guards of a prison can prove that they are. The prisoners can only say that they are working toward a common goal of destroying the prison as long as they are in the prison...the prisoners can't prove that they are are working toward the goal of destroying the prison until the prison is destroyed.

It all comes down to evidence and the only people with evidence of communicating effectively are the most POWERFUL people...the white supremacists (racists). These are the only people with the proof they can function as husbands and wives, communicating effectively toward the common goal of producing a SYSTEM of injustice that results in throw away people.
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
VG,

Now look at this,

Both may be working toward a common goal but only the warden and guards of a prison can prove that they are. The prisoners can only say that they are working toward a common goal of destroying the prison as long as they are in the prison...the prisoners can't prove that they are are working toward the goal of destroying the prison until the prison is destroyed.

((Sip a cup of tea))

And that is what the act of being a husband, and the act of being a wife between non-white people should be, to work together and communicate TOWARD tearing down this joint... so they can maximally develop

Can't stay a prisoner forever when you know you're in prison...

Shit I'm drawing up the plans right now

((Put the tea down grab some tools))

Last edited by Karim on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
It all comes down to evidence and the only people with evidence of communicating effectively are the most POWERFUL people...the white supremacists (racists). These are the only people with the proof they can function as husbands and wives, communicating effectively toward the common goal of producing a SYSTEM of injustice that results in throw away people.
I'm thinking ahead of time, like 20 years from now... type of time...

Not the usual, "what will I be doing 10 minutes from now time."

And so...

I will work TOWARD producing this proof... but until now, I'm just as my ancestors were, a prisoner behind white people.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
I'm thinking ahead of time, like 20 years from now... type of time...

Not the usual, "what will I be doing 10 minutes from now time."

And so...

I will work TOWARD producing this proof... but until now, I'm just as my ancestors were, a prisoner behind white people.

The proof is in the pudding...in other words you'll be able to prove you were working toward producing justice when we are in a SYSTEM of justice. That is the criteria.
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Not trying to take up to much of your time on this issuse, but I would like you to take a closer look at what you've wrote:

Virtual GOD wrote:
you'll be able to prove you were working toward producing justice when we are in a SYSTEM of justice

Lets look at it this way...

I'll be able to prove that my dog died, when he die one day?

Okay, now if we're working toward producing justice... we would look at it as present to future.

And when we are in a SYSTEM of justice... it's future to future

See what I mean one statement is building toward the future and the other statement is based in the future... which mean even if I'm in prison the act of working toward to destruction of the prison is evidence in itself... by gather infomation about it and putting it together to destroy it...
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:

Quote:

(1) What does WILL have to do with marriage?

(2) Why can't non-white males and females be each other's HUSBANDS or WIVES as long as White Supremacy/Racism exists.

Karim,

I'm not sure what you mean by question no. 1. Please clarify.

Virtual_GOD, pretty much answered question no 2 , however, my answer to question no. 2 is that non-white people have so far been unable to PROTECT any person from the will and power from the White Supremacists/Racists. I think this is part of the role of true husbands and wives is to communicate, be in harmony with each other and to PROTECT one another.

Look at this way Karim, right now as we speak there are millions of non-white males who are in GREATER CONFINEMENT who are in "legal marriages" to non-white females and the non-white males cannot get out of Greater Confinement unless WHITE PEOPLE DECIDE that WILL be the case. The non-white females cannot PROTECT the non-white males from being mistreated nor can they get them out of jail without violently confronting the WHITE PEOPLE. The non-white females and males can only can COMMUNICATE when WHITE PEOPLE allow them to COMMUNICATE. I suspect there is no harmony(balance between people) in these arrangements.

Trina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: