HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

"The Race Card"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighHouse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not feel the "war" in Iraq is an issue of white supremacy.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashcroft and Bush aren't the only people preventing me --- it's all the people who practice white supremacy --

It's all the people who do things against non-white people

-- in ways I don't even know about

-- in powerful ways that I do know about and try to fight but am not succeeding

--in little or big ways in parts of the world where I don't even see it or know about it.

It's even the little things like my being in the car with a woman and we were driving to House of Imagene shelter to drop off some fruit, and a young black guy looked at us thru the car window and this woman in the passenger seat of my car, whom I thought was a firiend, gave him a mean hard stare which I'd never seen on her face before.

I asked her about it and she denied knowing what I was talking about.

But then to balance that, it's a white friend of mine giving free legal help to a young black guy.

It's a white person hiring a black person over a white person because she just thinks black people are better employees.

It's my husband giving one dollar every day to this non-white homeless schizophrenic guy who waits for him every day outside his work, and if he misses him in the morning he find him at lunch, and my husband if he misses a day gives him two dollars the next day, and has tried to get him other help.

The white supremacists are balanced by white people who want justice, who I think are at least half of all white people if not the majority.

We as white people don't always know all the ways how to fight white supremacy, or talk about it among ourselves enough, or think about it enough. Or resist it enough. That's partly why I'm here, to learn suggestions from the victims. And you're giving me many - thank you.

What DOESN'T help is when we all, white and non-white together, try and try and get something going, like all the gains of the '60s', and black people now having economic gains and jobs that they didn't have in the '50's -- what doesn't help is when all that is acocmplished and then being told that that's all controlled by the white supremacists.

No! I cant't buy that. We have free will and we ARE making progress. That's how I view the world, unless you can convince me otherwise. Working for justice DOES produce results that AREN'T orchestrated or controlled by white supremacists, is my view.

cloudsong
cloudsong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highhouse, I am glad to learn from your opinion. What do you think of the war in Iraq?

cloudsong
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much are you guys making to do this?

Josh
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no further comments or questions.
mel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no words to describe the amount of utter disgust, and dismay I feel from reading the last couple of posts. (Josh & NECKST excluded). And I wish I could say that it's unbelievable but, under a system of white supremacy, this is part the NIGGER SHIT WE GET!

Quote:
The white supremacists are balanced by white people who want justice, who I think are at least half of all white people if not the majority.

WOWWWW?!! In my book, when someone like Cloudsong (MissI'mNotaRacist) lies like this, it is an act of aggression.
Anybody got any questions because this nigger's got his hands on his katana?

GOOD NIGHT!
cloudsong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel and Josh,

That is my honest opinion of white people, talking to other white people. Half of them strike me as wanting justice, and half of them strike me as being racist.

Whenever my opinion doesn't jibe with an opinion you've already formed,you accuse me of lying.

If every time someone disagrees with you you tell her she's lying, I and other people will either stop disagreeing with you, or they'll stop communicating with you.

Take your pick and I'll take my pick. Sorry you have so little respect for me ater all this time and all this effort. The pay has been zero. Or actually, negative, if I subtract the help I've given other people whom I will not name ever. But non-financially, the pay has been more than priceless - people have helped me on and off line. That's what's so confusing here -- so much love, so much effort on all our parts, then then so much hate too. And when I get nasty and irresponsible responses like this - I hope you two go think about how your posts to me could possibly promote justice.

cloudsong

Last edited by cloudsong on Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a question but I do have a suggestion.

Its important to practice using counter racism code under actual "combat" conditions i.e. face to face with White people, non white people and White supremacists.

Theoretical competency is good but the refinement process occurs faster when you apply counter racism code in "real life" situations.

Cloudsong SAYS a lot of things here, but if you worked in an office with her you could Observe what she DOES and compare it to what she SAYS.

Ditto for Highhouse.

In other words, their would be a lot less "back and forth" between you and them.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Non-White People: This response is evident of the function of being a white person under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Talk, talk, talk. Running non-white people around in circles with all of that talk. Producing, in the non-white person, Circular Thought...where the non-white person goes from problem perception, away from problem resolution, down a diversionary path and back to problem perception.

Tell white people to solve the problem if they think the problem should be solved by doing the following:

(1) Tell all the non-white people they can find to tell the names, addresses, phone numbers, show pictures, etc. of all of the white people who practice white supremacy (racism).
(2) Tell all non-white people they can find to tell all the ways in which white people practice white supremacy (racism).
(3) Tell all the white people they can find to tell to do number (1) and number (2) in all places and at all times.

...and practicing the following...

How White People Counter Racism (White Supremacy)?

...or tell white people to shut the fuck up!]
cloudsong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V-God, have my posts here been helpful at all or is this your way of telling me to shut up?

You have said in the past that some were helpful, I thought.

I have tried to be helpful, but if I am not, I will not want to stay here and talk and make you want to say shut up, that is not my purpose to give you that reaction.

I answer questions honestly. That's all I can keep saying, whether you believe me or not.

cloudsong
cloudsong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, many black people have been wonderful in my life, instrumental in my life, even changed my life. From a teacher to a man at my church growing up.

That is why I want to give back.

I might not agree with all your ways here to solve white supremacy. But we have the same goal.

I express my honest disagreements.

I feel at a loss to know how to do better here. I think what you want is for me to completely buy into all your thoughts and tell you the answers you think are right.

I can't do that. And to my mind, white supremacy is not supreme, so I don't think it makes sense for me to post here if I don't agree with that one concept.

I am sorry if I have wasted your time. It took me time to come to that realization about WS/R - that I think it's the second strongest force, not the first. It seems to me you said at one point, V-God, that that may be true.

nevertheless, I may have too many disagreements here that you all don't want me to express for it to be helpful to any of us to talk if we're coming from different paradigms and views of racism.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
V-God, have my posts here been helpful at all or is this your way of telling me to shut up?

I am not disillusioned about what I'm looking at. I cannot tell a white person to do anything and they do it whether they like it or not because I don't have the POWER to make it happen in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

cloudsong wrote:
You have said in the past that some were helpful, I thought.

I have tried to be helpful, but if I am not, I will not want to stay here and talk and make you want to say shut up, that is not my purpose to give you that reaction.

I answer questions honestly. That's all I can keep saying, whether you believe me or not.

cloudsong

Here is how you can help me...

(1) Tell all the non-white people they can find to tell the names, addresses, phone numbers, show pictures, etc. of all of the white people who practice white supremacy (racism).
(2) Tell all non-white people they can find to tell all the ways in which white people practice white supremacy (racism).
(3) Tell all the white people they can find to tell to do number (1) and number (2) in all places and at all times.

Other people can tell you how you can help them.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
[Non-White People: This response is evident of the function of being a white person under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Talk, talk, talk. Running non-white people around in circles with all of that talk. Producing, in the non-white person, Circular Thought...where the non-white person goes from problem perception, away from problem resolution, down a diversionary path and back to problem perception.

Tell white people to solve the problem if they think the problem should be solved by doing the following:

...and practicing the following...

...or tell white people to shut the fuck up!]

I've been told that you'll know a person is lying if their lips are moving.

To me, this doesn't meant that everything a person says is a lie.

However, it DOES tell me, that the more they talk, the higher the probablility that you will be lied to.

Thanks for the illustration cloudsong.

smallz

Last edited by Dan Freeman on Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
cloudsong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smallz,

What do you mean by that post?

Finally shut up --

Is that what you want me to do?

All any one person has to do is say that to me directly, and I will not continue to bother you/haunt you/hound you/dialouge with you/love your spirit and beautiful souls.

cloudsong
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Smallz,

What do you mean by that post?

Finally shut up --

Is that what you want me to do?

Unless your going to say something of constructive value, please shut the fuck up.

But hey, it's free country right?

smallz

(p.s. if you don't like my answers don't ask me questions)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: