HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Amplifier

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ME



Joined: 25 Feb 2004
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Amplifier Reply with quote

Amplifier: Pronunciation Key

The following is Webester's definition:

Main Entry: am·pli·fy
Pronunciation: -"fI
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -fied; -fy·ing
Etymology: Middle English amplifien, from Middle French amplifier, from Latin amplificare, from amplus
transitive senses
1 : to expand (as a statement) by the use of detail or illustration or by closer analysis
2 a : to make larger or greater (as in amount, importance, or intensity) : INCREASE b : to increase the strength or amount of; especially : to make louder c : to cause (a gene or DNA sequence) to undergo amplification
intransitive senses : to expand one's remarks or ideas
synonym see EXPAND

Non-whites are white supremacy amplifiers because they take the energy, energy meaning the messages/directions sent to them by way of such vechiles of communication as the media, and make them reality. In some cases a non-white can become an (WS) amplifier by simply psychologically absorbing negative images of non-whites and then hating
non-whites.
_________________
Justice, Benevolence, Love, Sincerity, Honesty and Self Control.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Non-whites are white supremacy amplifiers because they take the energy, energy meaning the messages/directions sent to them by way of such vechiles of communication as the media, and make them reality. In some cases a non-white can become an (WS) amplifier by simply psychologically absorbing negative images of non-whites and then hating
non-whites.



If non White people are "amplifiers" of racism White supremacy; What are White people?


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Amplifier Reply with quote

ME wrote:
Code:
amplifier


The following is Webester's definition:

Main Entry: am·pli·fy
Pronunciation: -"fI
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -fied; -fy·ing
Etymology: Middle English amplifien, from Middle French amplifier, from Latin amplificare, from amplus
transitive senses
1 : to expand (as a statement) by the use of detail or illustration or by closer analysis
2 a : to make larger or greater (as in amount, importance, or intensity) : INCREASE b : to increase the strength or amount of; especially : to make louder c : to cause (a gene or DNA sequence) to undergo amplification
intransitive senses : to expand one's remarks or ideas
synonym see EXPAND

Non-whites are white supremacy amplifiers because they take the energy, energy meaning the messages/directions sent to them by way of such vechiles of communication as the media, and make them reality. In some cases a non-white can become an (WS) amplifier by simply psychologically absorbing negative images of non-whites and then hating
non-whites.


The counter-racist definitionary is for trying to expand on counter-racist language by designing words and their definitions to reveal truth.

One reason this part of counter-racism.com exists is because many of the words that appear in the dictionary DO NOT have definitions that reveal truth.

(Truth being, that which is.)

I suggest that YOU submit a word and it's definition rather that dragging Webster into this.

Cause if your definition doesn't make sense, I'm gonna ask YOU about it, not Webster.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Amplifier Reply with quote

ME wrote:
Code:
amplifier


The following is Webester's definition:

Main Entry: am·pli·fy
Pronunciation: -"fI
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -fied; -fy·ing
Etymology: Middle English amplifien, from Middle French amplifier, from Latin amplificare, from amplus
transitive senses
1 : to expand (as a statement) by the use of detail or illustration or by closer analysis
2 a : to make larger or greater (as in amount, importance, or intensity) : INCREASE b : to increase the strength or amount of; especially : to make louder c : to cause (a gene or DNA sequence) to undergo amplification
intransitive senses : to expand one's remarks or ideas
synonym see EXPAND

Non-whites are white supremacy amplifiers because they take the energy, energy meaning the messages/directions sent to them by way of such vechiles of communication as the media, and make them reality. In some cases a non-white can become an (WS) amplifier by simply psychologically absorbing negative images of non-whites and then hating
non-whites.

What counter-racist definition are you proposing?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations