HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Create
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ximena

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
V_God, ximena probably does not know as much about computers as you, and you do happen to be the moderator of this board. For these reasons she feels intimidated by you and shrinks at the thought that you can pinpoint her exact location. I do not think she is trying to decieve anyone.

Maybe you could just apologize to her.

Thanks,
HighHouse

Thank you HighHouse for your support. You are correct in what you said above.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ximena wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
ximena wrote:
You did not answer my question. What violations are you alleging have been committed to require this invasion of privacy and public disclosure of myself or other people?

I would understand that you also possess the ability to take satellite photos of my house and find out what I purchase at the grocery store, but that you exercise some discretion and control of your power as webmaster.

I must then conclude you have the ability to know and indeed already know the answer to the question you are asking me, and this continued interrogation is now perceived as intimidation.

If you believe I am violating any of your rules, please tell me so that I can correct the problem and/or decide whether or not to continue visiting your forum.

Thank you.

The "violation" is deceit. There is no reason to post from more than one login name other than to confuse others. Is there?

It is my duty to reveal truth and use truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times. If you are posting using more than one login name, but refuse to answer the question of are you posting using more than one login name, and if I can help you...please let me know how I can help you.

You still have not answered my question.

Yes. I did. Now I will not discuss this further publicly without specific consent from others, as I do respect other people's privacy. No one is trying to deceive you.

Also, perhaps you should consider adding a clause to your User Agreement clarifying these possible scenarios you have raised to prevent them from happening in the future, to maintain the "process of questioning correct" and to "promote justice and correctness at all times" and to not appear (as it does to me) that you are targeting or profiling specific groups, in this case: latinos that are not speaking in your code and logic. (all three of them, two have left, the last might be leaving soon).

Thank you.

Happy Countering Racism (White Supremacy).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: