HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Create
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ximena,
Do you believe a system of Racism/White Supremacy exists? (YES or NO)
ximena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

People don't create anything...they arrange what's already here. I've heard that people are now creating people from DNA. Where did the DNA come from? Everything on a computer is produced from electrons. Where did the electrons come from? Who or what created the electrons?

We use that word create in a box...the same box that was given to us to make us think we're doing something...some statistically measurable progress...while the people that are really doing something are the people that give us the box to use the word in.

Logically speaking, there are no people in this universe that are creating something out of nothing. We produce things by using other things...no person is producing things without using other things that are already here. There is no place in this universe that nothing exists. Everywhere you go, something exists. When you think of producing something, you think of things to use to produce it out of. If you think you are creating something you think of things to use to create it with but where did those things come from that you are "creating" it with?

Neckst,
Thank you for posting V_God's opinion on this subject so that I may be informed about it.

I could certainly understand his point, if I understood the creative act, to be a step-by step logical and mechanical process that begins with "nothing". That is not how I understand the creative process to BE. In our conversation on this subject, I have attempted to explain how I understand the creative process to take place, based on my experience and that of other people, I know, who are involved in creative processes.

I have two questions for you:

1. How important is it that we reach consensus on your and V-God's definition on "creating" for purposes of countering racism?

and

2. In the event we do not reach agreement, is it possible for our differing opinions to co-exist in a system of justice?

Thank you for your patience and time. ~ ximena
ximena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
ximena,
Do you believe a system of Racism/White Supremacy exists? (YES or NO)

Yes.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ximena wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

People don't create anything...they arrange what's already here. I've heard that people are now creating people from DNA. Where did the DNA come from? Everything on a computer is produced from electrons. Where did the electrons come from? Who or what created the electrons?

We use that word create in a box...the same box that was given to us to make us think we're doing something...some statistically measurable progress...while the people that are really doing something are the people that give us the box to use the word in.

Logically speaking, there are no people in this universe that are creating something out of nothing. We produce things by using other things...no person is producing things without using other things that are already here. There is no place in this universe that nothing exists. Everywhere you go, something exists. When you think of producing something, you think of things to use to produce it out of. If you think you are creating something you think of things to use to create it with but where did those things come from that you are "creating" it with?

Neckst,
Thank you for posting V_God's opinion on this subject so that I may be informed about it.

I could certainly understand his point, if I understood the creative act, to be a step-by step logical and mechanical process that begins with "nothing". That is not how I understand the creative process to BE. In our conversation on this subject, I have attempted to explain how I understand the creative process to take place, based on my experience and that of other people, I know, who are involved in creative processes.

I have two questions for you:

1. How important is it that we reach consensus on your and V-God's definition on "creating" for purposes of countering racism?

and

2. In the event we do not reach agreement, is it possible for our differing opinions to co-exist in a system of justice?

Thank you for your patience and time. ~ ximena

To clarify,

The words and their definitions that appear on this discussion board are simply words and their definitions that appear on this discussion board.

that's it.

Agreement isn't necessary if you are commited to FOLLOWING THE LOGIC.

I suspect this is why fuller titled his book the United INDEPENDENT compensatory code/system/concept.

smallz
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow NECKST way to go... you guys have scared off yet another decent person with your stubborn antics and relentless questioning. Way to go.
ximena

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
Wow NECKST way to go... you guys have scared off yet another decent person with your stubborn antics and relentless questioning. Way to go.

Well, I would not say exactly that I was scared off, just frustrated. But thank you for calling me "decent". I try to be. It was using up a lot of energy that I thought would best be spent producing justice outside in the world. I work days teaching in the inner city. Kids there need a lot of it as you know. Then twice a week I go to school pursuing graduate studies, in hopes to be able to make some changes in the education system when I am able to do more. Since you are bringing up this issue, might as well be frank, and tell you that sometimes it does feel intimidating. Actually, I have a roommate that had previously joined and soon after left (in respect of her privacy of course cannot mention the name) and who did feel some intimidation. This is just a comment, to the regular members and webmaster, that sometimes people may not feel well received or well heard due to the discussion methods used.

By the way v_god, I logged on tonight, because I received e-mail notifications that a reply has been received to my last post, February 3. When I clicked the link to see the reply to my post, it said that the post did not exist!

I am certain I posted two questions to smallz in reponse to his clarification offered above. I was waiting to receive notice of his response, which I imagine was why I received the notice, but my questions and the response from smallz or whoever are gone. Do you have any idea what might have happened V_God?

Thank you for your assistance. ~ximena
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ximena,

Just how many usernames do you have on this discussion forum? Is Issa one of them? Is Equis one of them?
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is just a comment, to the regular members and webmaster, that sometimes people may not feel well received or well heard due to the discussion methods used.
--Ximena

Ximena,

Counter racism science is a results oriented aggressive strategy for the production of Justice. You let your logic speak for itself.

Personally I don't care if what I say here is "well recieved or well heard" because if its really "good" (effective at countering racism) I won't have to force niggers to take it because like anything "good":

niggers will steal it!

Mistakes are not forgiven in combat.

If you are gonna make some; its best to make them here.

Remember what Alonzo said to Jake in Training Day":

"If this kind of thing shakes you up...maybe you should go help him"

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ximena wrote:
By the way v_god, I logged on tonight, because I received e-mail notifications that a reply has been received to my last post, February 3. When I clicked the link to see the reply to my post, it said that the post did not exist!

I am certain I posted two questions to smallz in reponse to his clarification offered above. I was waiting to receive notice of his response, which I imagine was why I received the notice, but my questions and the response from smallz or whoever are gone. Do you have any idea what might have happened V_God?

Thank you for your assistance. ~ximena

Yes ximena, when we moved from the older slower servers to the newer faster servers (this is what my ISP tells me) we had problems with the discussion forum. Initially there were posts lost in the process of backing up the database so a restore could be done. I was even contacted by Still Learning... who thought I deleted their post during this period.

I opted for a database move, which was a more stable reconstruction. When the database was moved from the Windows 2000 servers to the Windows 2003 servers, the picture of the databse taken was 6 days before, then the old database was deleted.

My ISP could use some experienced help in database administration. I apologize for any messages lost. Unfiortunately, whenever there is improvement there is always loss of compensation.

As a white person ximena, what are you willing to give up in exchange for a SYSTEM of justice?
ximena

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
ximena,

Just how many usernames do you have on this discussion forum? Is Issa one of them? Is Equis one of them?

This is the only name I use. Aside from using "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or other materials that may violate any applicable laws" what are other reasons that might cause you to conduct inquiries into user identity, IP address checks, traces, or other type of user profiling?

I hope it is not simply asking questions and/or using one's own personal logic.

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ximena wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
ximena,

This is the only name I use. Aside from using "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or other materials that may violate any applicable laws" what are other reasons that might cause you to conduct inquiries into user identity, IP address checks, traces, or other type of user profiling?

Thank you.

Yes ximena, I frequently check IP addesses of people that post on this board. What is interesting to me is that there are posts from the login name ximena, Equis, and Issa all coming from the same IP address. Now either you all live in the same house or you are all the same person...those two are the most likely...logically speaking.

Which is it?
ximena

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
ximena wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
ximena,

Thank you.

Yes ximena, I frequently check IP addesses of people that post on this board. What is interesting to me is that there are posts from the login name ximena, Equis, and Issa all coming from the same IP address. Now either you all live in the same house or you are all the same person...those two are the most likely...logically speaking.

Which is it?

You did not answer my question. What violations are you alleging have been committed to require this invasion of privacy and public disclosure of myself or other people?

I would understand that you also possess the ability to take satellite photos of my house and find out what I purchase at the grocery store, but that you exercise some discretion and control of your power as webmaster.

I must then conclude you have the ability to know and indeed already know the answer to the question you are asking me, and this continued interrogation is now perceived as intimidation.

If you believe I am violating any of your rules, please tell me so that I can correct the problem and/or decide whether or not to continue visiting your forum.

Thank you.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ximena wrote:
You did not answer my question. What violations are you alleging have been committed to require this invasion of privacy and public disclosure of myself or other people?

I would understand that you also possess the ability to take satellite photos of my house and find out what I purchase at the grocery store, but that you exercise some discretion and control of your power as webmaster.

I must then conclude you have the ability to know and indeed already know the answer to the question you are asking me, and this continued interrogation is now perceived as intimidation.

If you believe I am violating any of your rules, please tell me so that I can correct the problem and/or decide whether or not to continue visiting your forum.

Thank you.

The "violation" is deceit. There is no reason to post from more than one login name other than to confuse others. Is there?

It is my duty to reveal truth and use truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times. If you are posting using more than one login name, but refuse to answer the question of are you posting using more than one login name, and if I can help you...please let me know how I can help you.

You still have not answered my question.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V_God, ximena probably does not know as much about computers as you, and you do happen to be the moderator of this board. For these reasons she feels intimidated by you and shrinks at the thought that you can pinpoint her exact location. I do not think she is trying to decieve anyone.

Maybe you could just apologize to her.

Thanks,
HighHouse
ximena

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
ximena wrote:

Thank you.

The "violation" is deceit. There is no reason to post from more than one login name other than to confuse others. Is there?

It is my duty to reveal truth and use truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times. If you are posting using more than one login name, but refuse to answer the question of are you posting using more than one login name, and if I can help you...please let me know how I can help you.

You still have not answered my question.

Yes. I did. Now I will not discuss this further publicly without specific consent from others, as I do respect other people's privacy. No one is trying to deceive you.

Also, perhaps you should consider adding a clause to your User Agreement clarifying these possible scenarios you have raised to prevent them from happening in the future, to maintain the "process of questioning correct" and to "promote justice and correctness at all times" and to not appear (as it does to me) that you are targeting or profiling specific groups, in this case: latinos that are not speaking in your code and logic. (all three of them, two have left, the last might be leaving soon).

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: