HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Create
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Create Reply with quote

Create: Pronunciation Key

To bring into existance, that which has never existed.
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can a person create a definition for a word? Can a person create a situation? Can a white person create a nigger?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Can a person create a definition for a word? Can a person create a situation? Can a white person create a nigger?


Quote:
Can a person create a definition for a word?

No, people produce and arrange definitions using a logical or illogical thought process.
Who creates thinking?


Quote:
Can a person create a situation?

No, people can produce and arrange a situation using a logical thought process.
Who creates thinking

Quote:
Can a white person create a nigger?

No, White Supremacist/(Racist Man & Racist WoMan) produce Niggers and arrange situations that more Niggers will be produced.

What do you think VG?
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Can a person create a definition for a word? Can a person create a situation? Can a white person create a nigger?


Quote:
Can a person create a definition for a word?

No, people produce and arrange definitions using a logical or illogical thought process.
Who creates thinking?


Quote:
Can a person create a situation?

No, people can produce and arrange a situation using a logical thought process.
Who creates thinking

Quote:
Can a white person create a nigger?

No, White Supremacist/(Racist Man & Racist WoMan) produce Niggers and arrange situations that more Niggers will be produced.

What do you think VG?

Pretty tight. I particularly enjoyed the question you asked at the end of your explanations. One of particular interest on the last explanation, I think, would've been..."Who creates a white supremacist (racist)?".
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Who creates a white supremacist (racist)?

Very interesting question, VG.
I suspect White Supremacist/Racist "create" White Supremacist/Racist. They are the "god(s)" of their Religion (White Supremacy/Racism).
This is an extremely interesting example of the audacity of the White Supremacist/Racist.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Can a person create a definition for a word? Can a person create a situation? Can a white person create a nigger?


Quote:
Can a person create a definition for a word?

No, people produce and arrange definitions using a logical or illogical thought process.
Who creates thinking?


Quote:
Can a person create a situation?

No, people can produce and arrange a situation using a logical thought process.
Who creates thinking

Quote:
Can a white person create a nigger?

No, White Supremacist/(Racist Man & Racist WoMan) produce Niggers and arrange situations that more Niggers will be produced.
Revised**Who creates White Supremacist/Racist?**Revised
What do you think VG?

Pretty tight. I particularly enjoyed the question you asked at the end of your explanations. One of particular interest on the last explanation, I think, would've been..."Who creates a white supremacist (racist)?".
Back to top
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Create Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Create: Pronunciation Key

To bring into existance, that which has never existed.


And, who's to determine what has and hasn't existed?

How is this measured?

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a contradiction in your discourse NECKST.

You say people do not create. You also say white supremacists (racists) create themselves. You also say white supremacists (racists) are people.

How can this be?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Create Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Create: Pronunciation Key

To bring into existance, that which has never existed.


And, who's to determine what has and hasn't existed?

How is this measured?

smallz


1.)
Only God/The Creator creates.
Only God/The Creator determines what has been created.
Only God/The Creator determines what has not been created.
Only God/The Creator is qualified to say what is in existance.
Only God/The Creator is qualified to say what is not in existance.
ONLY God/The Creator gives existance to those things that don't exist.


2.)
I don't know, but you can asked God/The Creator.
Creation can ONLY be measured by God/The Creator.
People can only precieve what has already been created, and what has been produced.


Last edited by James Jones on Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Issa



Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 9
Location: Our World

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: Create Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
smallz wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Create: Pronunciation Key

To bring into existance, that which has never existed.


And, who's to determine what has and hasn't existed?

How is this measured?

smallz


1.)
Only God/The Creator creates.
Only God/The Creator determines what has been created.
Only God/The Creator determines what has not been created.
Only God/The Creator is qualified to say what is in existance.
Only God/The Creator is qualified to say what is not in existance.
ONLY God/The Creator gives existance to those things that don't exist.


2.)
I don't know, but you can asked God/The Creator.
Creation can ONLY be measured by God/The Creator.
People can only precieve what has already been created.


What do you call what artists, poets, dramatists, musicians do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:
I suspect White Supremacist/Racist "create" White Supremacist/Racist. They are the "god(s)" of their Religion (White Supremacy/Racism).
This is an extremely interesting example of the audacity of the White Supremacist/Racist.



There is a contradiction in your discourse NECKST.

You say people do not create. You also say white supremacists (racists) create themselves. You also say white supremacists (racists) are people.

(1.) How can this be?

What has more ability than a person to produce and arrange, but less ability than God/The Creator?

(1.) I don't know.
I cannot use logic to find The Creator of the Creator.
How do you deal with something or someone that equates themself to God/The Creator?



God/The Creator creates
People don't
People produce and arrange.
___________________________________________________________
[I]Within a Social-economic system (An Imperfect Arrangment ):

(1.) Are White People equal to People who are not White People?
a.) What is a White person?(Y/N)

(2.) Are White Supremacist/Racist (= the same as =) People Who are not White/Supremacist Racist?(Y/N)
a.) What is a White Supremacist/Racist?

(3.) Are White Supremacist/Racist (= the same as =) White people who are not White Supremacist/Racist?(Y/N)

a.) What is the differences that can be percieved by a person who is not a White person, nor a White Supremacist/Racist?

b.) What is the similarities that can be percieved by a person who is not a White person, nor a White Supremacist/Racist?


(4.) Are White Supremacist/Racist (= the same as =) God/Creator?(Y/N)

a.) What is the differences that can be percieved by a person who is not a White person, nor a White Supremacist/Racist?

b.) What is the similarities that can be percieved by a person who is not a White person, nor a White Supremacist/Racist?

What is a White Supremacist/Racist?
The WHAT will lead me to the WHO.

___________________________________________________________

[II]Within a system of Justice (A Perfect Arrangment).

(1.) Are White People equal to People who are not White People?
a.) What is a White person within this system?

(2.) Will White Supremacist/Racist be precieved as White/Supremacist Racist?(Y/N)
a.) What would a White Supremacist/Racist be within this system?

(3.) Will a person who is neither a White Person nor a White Supremacist/Racist be able to precieve the differences between a White person and a White Supremacist/Racist?

___________________________________________________________


The problem at hand is that I do not have the ability to precieve a White Supremacist/Racist.

I can precieve that the grass is green.
I can precieve that the sky is blue.
I can precieve that I am within a rectangular structure.
I can precieve that I exist.
But I cannot precieve who is a White Supremacist/Racist because I cannot determine what a White Supremacist/Racist is, other than the fact that he/she appears to be a White person.

Can anyone lessen my confusion on this matter?


Last edited by James Jones on Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:48 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Create Reply with quote

Issa wrote:
NECKST wrote:
smallz wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Create: Pronunciation Key

To bring into existance, that which has never existed.


And, who's to determine what has and hasn't existed?

How is this measured?

smallz


1.)
Only God/The Creator creates.
Only God/The Creator determines what has been created.
Only God/The Creator determines what has not been created.
Only God/The Creator is qualified to say what is in existance.
Only God/The Creator is qualified to say what is not in existance.
ONLY God/The Creator gives existance to those things that don't exist.


2.)
I don't know, but you can asked God/The Creator.
Creation can ONLY be measured by God/The Creator.
People can only precieve what has already been created.


What do you call what artists, poets, dramatists, musicians do?


It is all an arrangment.
It is all a production.

They are all arrangers and producers.
All people are arrangers and producers.



For Example:

Artists arrange colored substance and produce an arrangment of colored substance, that they term art.
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect your confusion would be lessened if it were realized that people do not create themselves because they are already here, which means someone or something had to have created them. And also, white supremacists (racists) are people.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I suspect your confusion would be lessened if it were realized that people do not create themselves because they are already here, which means someone or something had to have created them. And also, white supremacists (racists) are people.


So when this question is asked:
Quote:
Who creates White Supremacist/Racist?


Would this be the logic answer?:
I don't know, but you can ask the Racist/White Supremacist.
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
I suspect your confusion would be lessened if it were realized that people do not create themselves because they are already here, which means someone or something had to have created them. And also, white supremacists (racists) are people.


So when this question is asked:
Quote:
Who creates White Supremacist/Racist?


Would this be the logic answer?:
I don't know, but you can ask the Racist/White Supremacist.

That answer would not be logical to me if your definition of "create" is "to bring into existence that which has never existed".

A white supremacist (racist) is already here...meaning they are already "created" by someone or something else...meaning they already exist. If they already exist they can't create themselves, according to your definition. They can only arrange their thought, speech and action.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
I suspect your confusion would be lessened if it were realized that people do not create themselves because they are already here, which means someone or something had to have created them. And also, white supremacists (racists) are people.


So when this question is asked:
Quote:
Who creates White Supremacist/Racist?


Would this be the logic answer?:
I don't know, but you can ask the Racist/White Supremacist.

That answer would not be logical to me if your definition of "create" is "to bring into existence that which has never existed".

A white supremacist (racist) is already here...meaning they are already "created" by someone or something else...meaning they already exist. If they already exist they can't create themselves, according to your definition. They can only arrange their thought, speech and action.


(1.) Have White Supremacist/Racist always existed?
(2.) Who arranged the system of Racism/White Supremacy?
(3.) What produced the Racist/White Supremacist?
(4.) Who produced the Racist/White Supremacist?
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations