HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Statutory rape
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Statutory rape Reply with quote

Statutory rape: Pronunciation Key

Legalized (permitted) force and/or mistreatment.

Statutory - legal – permitted - authorized.

Rape – force – mistreatment

Under the system of white supremacy/racism, non-whites are subjected to statutory rape
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) are trees subject to "statutory rape"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) are trees subject to "statutory rape"?


Yes... By definition.

But, you see I've hypothesized, the term statutory rape has no meaning, in the use of its wording.

Which is…?

A non-white male at the age of 24 engage in sexual intercourse, with a white female at the age of 17… without force (naturally), and falsehood. The white female family then feels that their daughter rights have been violated and press charges against non-whites male. The non-white male is then incarcerated on the premise of legally forcing the white female into a sexual situation… whereby the non-white male consented.

Where in this particular situation, did the non-white male force; force meaning recognization of power, the white female into sexual intercourse?

Do non-whites control the 8th area of people activities?

I suspect the only reason this law is in play (statutory rape) is based on the fact that whites want to control the sexual behavior of their children and also non-whites…

What say you?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) are trees subject to "statutory rape"?


Yes... By definition.

But, you see I've hypothesized, the term statutory rape has no meaning, in the use of its wording.

Which is…?

A non-white male at the age of 24 engage in sexual intercourse, with a white female at the age of 17… without force (naturally), and falsehood. The white female family then feels that their daughter rights have been violated and press charges against non-whites male. The non-white male is then incarcerated on the premise of legally forcing the white female into a sexual situation… whereby the non-white male consented.

Where in this particular situation, did the non-white male force; force meaning recognization of power, the white female into sexual intercourse?

Do non-whites control the 8th area of people activities?

I suspect the only reason this law is in play (statutory rape) is based on the fact that whites want to control the sexual behavior of their children and also non-whites…

What say you?

You could be correct...except...logically speaking "statutory rape" is not legal. I could be incorrect but the only "legalized (permitted) force and/or mistreatment" is white supremacy (racism).

Do you agree?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
You could be correct...except...logically speaking "statutory rape" is not legal.

Based on whose perspective…? Statutory in itself is defined as legal. So it comes down to two questions, what makes it not legal and when is it legal? Keeping in mind that statutory by their (people who are classified as white) standards, is legal.

That is why I’ve stated, that non-whites don’t have the power to statutorily rape anyone… while under a system of white supremacy/racism. That is simply because non-whites don’t have power; therefore force amongst non-whites is distorted/unclear. The law only represents the party, who they (legislators/people who are classified as white) feel is the most powerful… whereas the non-white male at 24 or even 40 is subjected to a system of white supremacy, making them POWER-less. So in the situation I’ve given in my previous post, the white female should have been convicted or sentenced of statutory rape.

Now, in a situation between a nonwhite male and a nonwhite female then the term doesn’t exist… it is only designed to control their sexual conduct between each other, but I could be incorrect… So let me ask you (again):

Do nonwhites control the 8th area of people activity?

And unto my second question: How is it (statutory rape) not legal?

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I could be incorrect but the only "legalized (permitted) force and/or mistreatment" is white supremacy (racism).
Do you agree?

I agree, but this is only one method of enforcing their psychopathic racist agenda or white supremacist/racist. Which is, keeping the non-whites confused and maintaining power while under a system of racism/white supremacy?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at


Last edited by Karim on Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
You could be correct...except...logically speaking "statutory rape" is not legal.

Based on whose perspective…? Statutory in itself is defined as legal. So it comes down to two questions, what makes it not legal and when is it legal? Keeping in mind that statutory by their (people who are classified as white) standards, is legal.

That is why I’ve stated, that non-whites don’t have the power to statutorily rape anyone… while under a system of white supremacy/racism. That is simply because non-whites don’t have power; therefore force amongst non-whites is distorted/unclear. The law only represents the party, who they (legislators/people who are classified as white) feel is the most powerful… whereas the non-white male at 24 or even 40 is subjected to a system of white supremacy, making them POWER-less. So in the situation I’ve given in my previous post, the white female should have been convicted or sentenced of statutory rape.

Now, in a situation between a nonwhite male and a nonwhite female then the term doesn’t exist… it is only designed to control their sexual conduct between each other, but I could be incorrect… So let me ask you (again):

Do nonwhites control the 8th area of people activity?

And unto my second question: How is it (statutory rape) not legal?

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I could be incorrect but the only "legalized (permitted) force and/or mistreatment" is white supremacy (racism).
Do you agree?

I agree, but this is only one method of enforcing their psychopathic racist agenda or white supremacy/racism. Which is, keeping the non-whites confused and maintaining power while under a system of racism/white supremacy?

Have you seen the definition of "legal" in the code book?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Hetep Brotha V_G,

While you’re coming around to answering my questions, I will attempt to answer yours

The question was:

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you seen the definition of "legal" in the code book?

I haven’t come around to it, and personally I don’t care. Legal as defined is allow; allow by whom, people classified as white in the system of white supremacy/racism. Which I’ve already stated as true (not Permitted, by those who are classified as white), but to best reveal truth I say statutory rape is legalized (what whites allows) force. Visa Verse, what whites don’t allow or not legal… force.

Now what I want to know is, how could non-whites as stated force any person classified as white, under the system of white supremacy/racism?

You see this becomes unclear to non-whites particularly when non-whites use it against each other.

Keyword: unclear

Which this particular board is constructed to do… Take words that are unclear and make them clear,

Am I correct?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Hetep Brotha V_G,

While you’re coming around to answering my questions, I will attempt to answer yours

The question was:

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Have you seen the definition of "legal" in the code book?

I haven’t come around to it, and personally I don’t care. Legal as defined is allow; allow by whom, people classified as white in the system of white supremacy/racism. Which I’ve already stated as true (not Permitted, by those who are classified as white), but to best reveal truth I say statutory rape is legalized (what whites allows) force. Visa Verse, what whites don’t allow or not legal… force.

Now what I want to know is, how could non-whites as stated force any person classified as white, under the system of white supremacy/racism?

You see this becomes unclear to non-whites particularly when non-whites use it against each other.

Keyword: unclear

Which this particular board is constructed to do… Take words that are unclear and make them clear,

Am I correct?

No sir, this entire website is designed to aid in the replacement of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice.

To answer your question I can force a white person to give me his or her money if I hold a gun on them. I can aslso mistreat white people and non-white people. White people who practice white supremacy (racism) permit and/or authorize me to mistreat non-white people. If tyhis is true what is the practical value of the definition as you've posted it in terms of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice?

If you do not care what other possible counter-racist definitions there are why are you here?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
To answer your question I can force a white person to give me his or her money if I hold a gun on them. I can aslso mistreat white people and non-white people. White people who practice white supremacy (racism) permit and/or authorize me to mistreat non-white people. If this is true what is the practical value of the definition as you've posted it in terms of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice?

It best reveal truth...

So... (agian) Do non-whites control the 8th area of people activities?

Once more... permitted force by people classified as white, to mistreat (this is given) non-white people. Which was all stated in my previous posts.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
If you do not care what other possible counter-racist definitions there are why are you here?

To test MY OWN premise/theories.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
To answer your question I can force a white person to give me his or her money if I hold a gun on them. I can aslso mistreat white people and non-white people. White people who practice white supremacy (racism) permit and/or authorize me to mistreat non-white people. If this is true what is the practical value of the definition as you've posted it in terms of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice?

It best reveal truth...

So... (agian) Do non-whites control the 8th area of people activities?

While you figure out a way to answer the question above and at the same time reveal truth and use truth to promote justice and correctness I will answer your question.

In direct answer to your question...no sir, not as far as I can see.

Karim wrote:
Once more... permitted force by people classified as white, to mistreat (this is given) non-white people. Which was all stated in my previous posts.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
If you do not care what other possible counter-racist definitions there are why are you here?

To test MY OWN premise/theories.

Shouldn't you test your theories about white supremacy (racism) in conversations with white people? I suspect you could...
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
To answer your question I can force a white person to give me his or her money if I hold a gun on them. I can aslso mistreat white people and non-white people. White people who practice white supremacy (racism) permit and/or authorize me to mistreat non-white people. If this is true what is the practical value of the definition as you've posted it in terms of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice?

Once more: Under the system of white supremacy/racism, non-whites are subjected to statutory rape…

BEST reveal truth

I’ve often heard the law statutory rape as a crime of “power” (what every that mean)... a young female vulnerable/power-less to an older man. Now if non-whites don’t control the 8th area of people activity then, then why is statutory rape a guideline/law?

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Shouldn't you test your theories about white supremacy (racism) in conversations with white people? I suspect you could...

Which can work BOTH ways…?

That I do.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
To answer your question I can force a white person to give me his or her money if I hold a gun on them. I can aslso mistreat white people and non-white people. White people who practice white supremacy (racism) permit and/or authorize me to mistreat non-white people. If this is true what is the practical value of the definition as you've posted it in terms of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice?

Once more: Under the system of white supremacy/racism, non-whites are subjected to statutory rape…

BEST reveal truth

I’ve often heard the law statutory rape as a crime of “power” (what every that mean)... a young female vulnerable/power-less to an older man. Now if non-whites don’t control the 8th area of people activity then, then why is statutory rape a guideline/law?

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Shouldn't you test your theories about white supremacy (racism) in conversations with white people? I suspect you could...

Which can work BOTH ways…?

That I do.

Re white people subject to "statutory rape" under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3110
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
To answer your question I can force a white person to give me his or her money if I hold a gun on them. I can aslso mistreat white people and non-white people. White people who practice white supremacy (racism) permit and/or authorize me to mistreat non-white people. If this is true what is the practical value of the definition as you've posted it in terms of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice?

Once more: Under the system of white supremacy/racism, non-whites are subjected to statutory rape…

BEST reveal truth

I’ve often heard the law statutory rape as a crime of “power” (what every that mean)... a young female vulnerable/power-less to an older man. Now if non-whites don’t control the 8th area of people activity then, then why is statutory rape a guideline/law?

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Shouldn't you test your theories about white supremacy (racism) in conversations with white people? I suspect you could...

Which can work BOTH ways…?

That I do.

Are white people subject to "statutory rape" under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Are white people subject to "statutory rape" under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

No...

Evidence of this, is the system of racism/white supremacy itself.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at


Last edited by Karim on Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Karim,

I got a question.

You said:

Quote:
Statutory in itself is defined as legal.


If you define "statutory" as "leagal", how do you explain people being convited, and sentenced to prison for commiting "statutory rape".

Logically speaking, if the word "statutory" is equal to "legal" how can "statutory-rape" be "ill-legal"?

By that, shouldn't "statutory"-Rape be legal?

Legal Rape?????

(((scratchin' my head)))

I'm confused.

Please clarify.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations