HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

JEW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: JEW Reply with quote

Jew: Pronunciation Key

A person that may be a white person OR may be a white supremacist racist OR may be a non-white person.

Ask the following question(s) to find out:

(1) Are you a white person?

If the answer is YES ask the following question:

(2) Are you a white person that practices white supremacy racism?

If the anwser to question (2) is NO ask questions about the difference between a white person and a white person that practices racism white supremacy.

If the answer to question (1) is NO you have your answer.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: What is a Jew? Reply with quote

I concur with VGODs definition of the term "Jew" and would also add this:

People who classify themselves as "Jews" are often among the most sophisticated users of words. There are a number of White supremacists who use the title "Jew" as a cloak to move among VORs without raising suspicions.

BEWARE THE NIGGER PRODUCT

When you ask the critical question "Are you a White person?" DON'T aaccept "Jew" as an answer; thats a nigger product, don't buy it. Keep choppin till you get a codified answer:

1. White person

2. non white person

3. White supremacist

Everyone in the universe is one of those three types of people. Don't be confused by "buckets of words", hyphens, questions like "What do you mean by White person"...

You can sometimes soften them up by asking them if they are a NIGGER But just keep choppin, you will get an answer.

As an example of how good Jews are with words, follow this:

QUESTIONER: "Sir, what is a Jew?"

JEW:[b] " A Jew is a person who practices Judiasm"

QUESTIONER: "Sir, what is Judiasm?"

JEW: " Judiasm is the study of what a Jew is and what a Jew isn't"

See what I mean?

At this point, most niggers are scratching their heads, but not to worry, you stay on your horse and ask the only logical question there is to ask:

SIR, CAN A JEW BE A RACIST?"

See what I mean?

If you are confused, go back and read the
answers[b] the Jew gave.

If he says "NO", well, good, you now have it from a Jew that Jews can't practice racism and any Jew who does is just a White supremacist with a "Jew hat" on.

If he says "YES" , he just shot himself in the head because now you can inform every Jew you know of that MR._________ said a Jew can be a racist.

Trust me, the Jews will take care of him (the White ones will)

Josh
Wannabright

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Codification and Labels Reply with quote

I concur with the definition used by V-god too. I will add that these terms can be used for any label any person might give his or her self. This is because countering racism requires that the COLOR label get pinned down, otherwise you've shot yourself in the foot trying to counter a system of mistreatment BASED on COLOR. Under this system of white supremacy a person may only be classified as a white person, non-white person or a white supremacist. Thats IT! Eliminate the confusion introduced by the racist man and racist woman.

Also, I've been told a person who is a JEW cannot, under any circumstances be also a racist white supremacist. In short a JEW must be Just. If this is true then a person who IS TRUELY a Jew is required to help the people most who need the most help. (Many Rabbi's I'm sure would concur with this idea.) Judaism is, I've been told about doing God's work. I do not think God's work is about mistreating people. Interestingly enough, the same definition for Jews, Muslim and Christians apply, since they all are supposed to represent the same interests; a duty to God.

I believe that using the name JEW is a convenient way for a white person practicing racism to be seen and or heard as non-white. The CLOAKING Manuever can only be performed by a white supremacist.

The Qur'an
Sura 21, Ayat 18
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: