HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Racist
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Racist Reply with quote

Racist: Pronunciation Key

(1) A white person who, directly or indirectly, speaks and/or acts, in a manner that helps to establish, maintain, expand, and/or refine the practice of White Supremacy (Racism), at any time, in any place, in any one or more areas of people activity, including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion Sex, and/or War.

(2) A White Supremacist.

(3) A person [white] who practices White Supremacy (Racism).

(4) Any white person, who is mentally or physically able to speak, and/or act, to eliminate White Supremacy, but who does not do so.

UICCSC
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The utility of the preceeding definition of can be understood in relation to the following answer a White person gave when asked if they are a White supremacist:

I am white, and I am not white supremacist. I am, however, racist.

Allow me to explain:

A white supremacists believes that white people are genetically superior to all other types of people. A white supremacist believes that his whiteness alone makes him superior to people who are not white.

I do not believe this.

I believe that all people have the same potential for greatness, be they white, black, or whatever. I believe that whiteness in and of itself means nothing.

So why am I racist? Because I believe that blacks manifest that potential far less than other races, and manifest the worst possible qualities far more often. This belief comes from where I live, what I see every day, and solid statistical evidence (for example, the fact that blacks, 12% of the population, make up roughly 70% of our entire prison population).

This does not make me a white supremacist, because I do not feel this way about hispanics, asians, indians, etc. Only blacks, and not because of the color of their skin, but because of the actions of the majority of their people.

If I met a black person that behaived normally, I would not be "racist" towards that person. However, out of caution and a desire to live, I would pre-judge any black person I met, until given reason to do otherwise.

Now,

See why VGOD keeps hammering on saying and doing?

This White person keeps talking about what he believes. But in order for him to mistreat someone he's going to have to say or do something.

Now, this guy pretty much shot himself in the head when he said he was a racist (my roomful of White people just cringed when they read that).

Why?

Because the next logical question to him is:

HOW DO YOU (a racist) PRACTICE RACISM?

what do you SAY and or DO to practice racism?

Now, re read the definition of racist.

Exactly, SAYING and/or DOING.

Now, notice how this White person tries to strip the FUNCTION (saying or doing) out of BOTH definitions.

Racists PRACTICE RACISM!

pedophiles PRACTICE PEDOPHILIA!

Also, notice the buckets of words he must use use to wash down the deception after he says:

"I am white, and I am not white supremacist. I am, however, racist."

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...exactly. When white people practice racism they have to say and/or do something to mistreat people who say they are not white. That is white supremacy.

This confuses many non-white people. None of the thought, speech and/or actions of non-white people qualify as racism in a SYSTEM where white people are the only race of people. Only white people can practice racism since they are the only race of people and each white person that chooses to practice racism has to say or do something that results in white people being the most POWERFUL people in the known universe.

Cause and effect. When non-white people mistreat other non-white people it results in white supremacy (racism). This is also confusing for non-white people. We understand the connection between white supremacy and racism so well that when we see other non-white people, seemingly, mistreating non-white people on the basis of color we will say that person is practicing white supremacy. That is using a poor choice of words to describe what is happening. What is really happening is that the non-white person is supporting white supremacy (racism)...as all non-white people do.

There is only one way out of this SYSTEM of injustice. Non-white people are not going to be able to mistreat all of the white people in the known universe and institute a SYSTEM of black supremacy...in a SYSTEM where white people are already in a supreme position.

The non-white person that says this does not recognize that what that non-white person is saying or doing, when it seems like they are practicing racism against another non-white person cannot be qualified as racism because non-white people are not in a supreme position.

White Supremacy IS Racism.

We have to learn to look at cause and effect. Non-white people cannot institute a SYSTEM of mistreatment against white people in a SYSTEM where white people are masters of mistreatment. Any and/or all thought speech and/or action of a non-white person that does not do away with the result...which is the POWER equation of white over non-white...is in support of the POWER equation of white over non-white.

The mechanics of white supremacy (racism) is for each white person who so chooses to use deceit and/or direct violence against any and/or all people they classify as non-white. It doesn't matter how we classify ourselves...white people are in the supreme position. Since that is true, non-white people have to do the exact opposite, which is not practice deceit...use words to reveal truth and use counter-war strategies and techniques.

Non-white people gotta do both and be willing to do both other wise we are just talking in a circle. When that white supremacists (racists) comes at a non-white person with direct violence them words ain't gonna help you. Non-white people must learn counter-war and a very interesting strategy is laid out in the code book. Something most non-white people talk about.

When a non-white person begins to use words to reveal truth and use truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and all times the white supremacists (racists) are going to come at you with words first. And when they find out those words don't work you better have a good working knowledge of how a gun works or how to build a nuclear weapon and have a strategy for using them because the next strategy of a white supremacist (racist), when words no longer work...is direct violence.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White supremacy is not the same as racism.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
--HighHouse

Highhouse,

Name 3 things White people say or do to maintain a system of White supremacy.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
--HighHouse

Highhouse,

Name 3 things White people say or do to maintain a system of White supremacy?

Josh

Part of the deception white supremacists (racists) use to confuse non-white people is to make sure non-white people never make the connection between white supremacy and racism.

You once asked me if I thought white supremacists (racists) would ever give up calling themselves white in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and I said no. I now say that if the only option, in terms of using deceit (words), for white supremacists (racists) to keep non-white people from recognizing that white supremacy and racism are the same thing is for white supremacists (racists) to stop calling themselves white...white supremacists (racists) may stop calling themselves white.

I suspect before that happens a lot of white supremacists (racists) will fight tooth and nail to keep non-white people from recognizing that white supremacy and racism are the same thing. White supremacists (racists) people understand that if they give up their own classification...white...they lose a big part of the battle of keeping non-white people confused because that in and of itself will reveal truth.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utter bullshit.
benazee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: clarify Reply with quote

Hi House, could you clarify your objection for me. What do you mean by utter bullshit? I mean, which claims are you dismissing and why?
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is typed above is utter bullshit and doesn't even merit me reading it.
benazee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: disappointed Reply with quote

But House, if you are here to discuss the issues, your response makes it impossible to continue.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

true
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
Utter bullshit.

Saturation point

Like Josh... once said,

"I hear there havin a John Wayne/Elvis triple matinee this weekend..."
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's THEIR not THERE. Please learn to spell correctly.
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:

I'm sorry...

Correction:

"I hear their havin a John Wayne/Elvis triple matinee this weekend..."

LOL
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
--High House

Highhouse, you better stick with racism cause your grammar is incorrect.

What you are both looking for is the contraction of "they are"

Which is "they're"

"I hear they're havin a John Wayne/Elvis triple matinee this weekend..."

You're welcome.

Josh

(((shakin my head)))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: