HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

(Cuss') words

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: (Cuss') words Reply with quote

*poof*

Cuss: Pronunciation Key

A method of best revealing truth.

Simple questions: Why are cuss' words (shit, dick, fuck, ass, etc.); quote unquote, bad words?

I mean... what makes words bad?

*poof*
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: (Cuss') words Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
*poof*

Simple questions: Why are cuss' words (shit, dick, fuck, ass, etc.); quote unquote, bad words?

I mean... what makes words bad?

*poof*

I would say that what makes a word a "bad word" is the result of its usage. If, when used, the word results in constructive activity it can be said it is a "good word". If, when used, the word results in non-constructive activity it can be said it is a "bad word".

Logically speaking, a tool cannot be "good" or "bad", either it is useful or it is not useful. It is up to the user of the tool to find the most economical way to use the tool to the most constructive end.

Words are tools. Using words in the most economical way requires using the least amount of words to have the greatest impact and using a word to the most constructive end requires the use of the word to reveal truth and to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times.
Karim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: (Cuss') words Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Words are tools.

Correct!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: