HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Maximum Racist Insult
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Maximum Racist Insult Reply with quote

Maximum Racist Insult: Pronunciation Key

Any act of sexual intercourse, and/or "sexual play", between a white person, and a non-white person under any condition, directly or indirectly dominated by White Supremacy/Racism.

UICCSC
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the opposite of maximum racist insult?

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

Josh

That's a good question. I suspect the opposite of maximum racist insult could be minimum racist insult. Well, if there is such a thing as a minimum racist insult, than it would need a definition, correct. Correct. I suspect a minimum racist insult could be anything said or done by the White Supremacist/Racists to harm non-white people other than sexual activity or sexual play. What are your thoughts Josh?

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could the opposite of "maximum racist insult" as defined above be "Any act of sexual intercourse, and/or "sexual play", between a white person, and a non-white person under a SYSTEM of justice"?

What do you suggest Josh, as the opposite of "maximum racist insult"?
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Could the opposite of "maximum racist insult" as defined above be "Any act of sexual intercourse, and/or "sexual play", between a white person, and a non-white person under a SYSTEM of justice"?

Virtual_GOD,
Are you saying the opposite of "maximum racist insult" as defined in the original definition is the same as "maximum racist insult". I'm a little slow and I DON'T FOLLOW THE LOGIC. Not that my definition is any better.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Virtual_GOD,
Are you saying the opposite of "maximum racist insult" is the same thing as "maximum racist insult"? I'm a little slow and I don't follow the logic. Not that my definition is any better. Please explain.

Trina

No ma'am...I am asking a question. As I understand your definition, "maximum racist insult" only exists under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Is this correct or incorrect?

If correct, I'm asking the question if the opposite of "maximum racist insult" could be the SYSTEM in which it occurs and not necessarily the act of sexual intercourse. Could "maximum racist insult" exist in a SYSTEM of justice? Not according to the definition as stated.

Is this correct or incorrect?

If correct I suspect what we're talking about is the SYSTEM in which the act of sexual intercourse occurs. If this is true the act could be the same but the SYSTEM needs to change.

This brings us to the clincher question:

What would you call sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people under a SYSTEM of justice?
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:
That brings us to the clincher question:
What would you call sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people under a system of Justice?

Virtual_GOD,

That's an interesting question. I might call it "sexual justice" or sexual harmony. Justice/Harmony=balance between people. Theoretically speaking, under system of Justice there would be balance between people. That's all I have in my brain-computer right now. What would you call sexual intercourse between white and non-white people under a system of Justice, Virtual_GOD? Inquiring niggers want to know.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:
That brings us to the clincher question:
What would you call sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people under a system of Justice?

Virtual_GOD,

That's an interesting question. I might call it "sexual justice" or sexual harmony. Justice/Harmony=balance between people. Theoretically speaking, under system of Justice there would be balance between people. That's all I have in my brain-computer right now. What would you call sexual intercourse between white and non-white people under a system of Justice, Virtual_GOD? Inquiring niggers want to know.

Trina

Logically speaking, under a SYSTEM of justice there would be no white people or non-white people...just people. Any sexual intercourse between people...I'd call it sexual intercourse.
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina, VGOD,

I raised the question of the opposite of Maximum Racist Insult for the purpose of facilitating precisely what followed my question; greater understanding of the dimensions of the act and ALL its component parts.

I had no better answer of my own. Im simply using one of the techniques described in the UICCSC for understanding the definitions of words/terms which is to understand what something IS by understanding what something IS NOT.

I think VGOD demonstrated this somewhere with the word diversity.

After listening to a White person give a 3 hour speech on "Diversity" you can ask them what the opposite of diversity is.

You can then take those two words and ask them the utility of each words ability to reveal truth about the system of racism White supremacy.

I think what was found when VGOD did it is that a White person admitted that racism White supremacy can exist in a "system of diversity".

ergo the question:

why promote "diversity" when you could promote Justice"

Words are tools.

Make sure you have the correct (best) tool for the job you are trying to complete.

Josh
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

Josh

Maximum Counter-Racist Insult:
The prohibition of any and all acts of sexual intercourse, and/or "sexual play", between a white person, and a non-white person while under any condition, directly or indirectly dominated by White Supremacy/Racism.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dayum!

Some work/study goin on up in here!

Neckst,

The definition works for me but Im chewing on the term:

Hmmm...

Let me play with the hyphen a bit and think, I may have a question.

Meanwhile, keep choppin. I think you're on to something.

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Josh wrote:

Josh

The prohibition of any and all acts of sexual intercourse, and/or "sexual play", between a white person, and a non-white person while under any condition, directly or indirectly dominated by White Supremacy/Racism.

Neckst,

Under the system of White Supremacy/Racism who has the power to prohibit sexual intercourse between white people and non-white people?

I think your on to something with your term. I think I have to naw on it bit, too. Naw, naw...

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is a Maximum Counter-Racist Insult?

If counter racism (white supremacy) is supposed to produce justice and correctness how can it be insulting?

(((shaking my head)))

Come on people! Follow THE LOGIC.
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what I thought too VGOD, its why I balked.

but someone will be "insulted"; namely the racist.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
but someone will be "insulted"; namely the racist.

Josh

If you're practicing counter-racism aren't you against the racists (white supremacists?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: