HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Free
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Free Reply with quote

Free: Pronunciation Key

Not being held down and/or practice anything, anywhere in the universe.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3080
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free from what?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've often thought of freedom as a non-existent condition.

But I could be incorrect.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Free from what?
I suspect CURRENTLY from Racism/white supremacy.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at


Last edited by Karim on Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
I've often thought of freedom as a non-existent condition.

But I could be incorrect.

smallz
I agree...

I supect becoming "free" is work in progress
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3080
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Free from what?
I suspect CURRENTLY from Racism/white supremacy.

How can a person not practice anything?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Free from what?
I suspect CURRENTLY from Racism/white supremacy.

How can a person not practice anything?
Good question...

But the message I was trying to come across was, "*not being ordered*... or "forced" to practice anything ***non-contructive***"

Now thinking about it...

the "practice" message

should be scrubbed...

and the definition should be as followed.

Free: Not Being held down *by anything or anyone*, anywhere in the universe.

This definition is in accordance with every usage of the word Free
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3080
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is meant by "held down"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
What is meant by "held down"?
Come on!!!

We can take this in various ways...

Stopped,

Not moved,

Retarded,

Limited,

Supressed,

Take your pick.

Come to think about it... Why would you ask me a question you already Know the answer to???

P.S. Read the last sentence of my post above.
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3080
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
What is meant by "held down"?
Come on!!!

We can take this in various ways...

Stopped,

Not moved,

Retarded,

Limited,

Supressed,

Take your pick.

Come to think about it... Why would you ask me a question you already Know the answer to???

P.S. Read the last sentence of my post above.

Thank you for your response.

It has been my experience that the racists (white supremacists) are learning how to use counter-racist language against the non-white people who attempt to use language that is not "air tight". If I'm going tp use a word I hafta know what it means...exactly what it means.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
What is meant by "held down"?
Come on!!!

We can take this in various ways...

Stopped,

Not moved,

Retarded,

Limited,

Supressed,

Take your pick.

Come to think about it... Why would you ask me a question you already Know the answer to???

P.S. Read the last sentence of my post above.

Thank you for your response.

It has been my experience that the racists (white supremacists) are learning how to use counter-racist language against the non-white people who attempt to use language that is not "air tight". If I'm going tp use a word I hafta know what it means...exactly what it means.
Excellent suggestion V_G

BUT...

V_G... not to stray from the topic...

When have you experinced a racist/white supremacist using counter-racist language???

If so, will that work for them or agianst them (white supremacist/racist)?

I'm reminded of a quote Josh has written a time ago... (My apologies to Josh, if any mistakes were made)

"That's like trying to push a car with a rope, that's not the function of the rope."
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3080
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
What is meant by "held down"?
Come on!!!

We can take this in various ways...

Stopped,

Not moved,

Retarded,

Limited,

Supressed,

Take your pick.

Come to think about it... Why would you ask me a question you already Know the answer to???

P.S. Read the last sentence of my post above.

Thank you for your response.

It has been my experience that the racists (white supremacists) are learning how to use counter-racist language against the non-white people who attempt to use language that is not "air tight". If I'm going to use a word I hafta know what it means...exactly what it means.
Excellent suggestion V_G

BUT...

V_G... not to stray from the topic...

When have you experinced a racist/white supremacist using counter-racist language???

If so, will that work for them or agianst them (white supremacist/racist)?

I'm reminded of a quote Josh has written a time ago... (My apologies to Josh, if any mistakes were made)

"That's like trying to push a car with a rope, that's not the function of the rope."

The way the white supremacists (racists) use counter-racist language against non-white people is to lead the conversation directly toward confusion when the non-white person uses language that isn't "air tight". As long as there is any wiggle room in the language non-white people use, white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will find a way to exploit the weaknesses in the language.

That is what this forum is supposed to be about...non-white people helping each other get counter-racist language "air tight". But niggers have some of the biggest egos. We are supposed to post words and definitions in the Counter-Racist Definitionary expecting them to get picked apart, modified, suggestions made for their refinement, etc. But it appears when this is done niggers, for the most part, have a problem with other niggers making suggestions about what they post. Now that's the function of a nigger.

A nigger attempting to de-niggerize has to de-egoize. It ain't personal...it's business. One of the first questions a nigger attempting to de-egoize in the process of de-niggerization should ask themselves when they hear something is "Is this true?"...and they should not lie to themselves. Take the focus of ourselves and put it on the language. Hell, we didn't establish the problem of white supremacy (racism) so why are we being defensive about the language used to support it?

We should be trying to get as much help as we possibly can...in the process of de-niggerizing. The juice ain't worth the squeeze. I don't use the word "free" now. I thought you may have had a definition that would allow me to use the word in such a manner that it would allow me to understand what I see when I'm looking at it.

No problema...I'll just continue not to use the word.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
What is meant by "held down"?
Come on!!!

We can take this in various ways...

Stopped,

Not moved,

Retarded,

Limited,

Supressed,

Take your pick.

Come to think about it... Why would you ask me a question you already Know the answer to???

P.S. Read the last sentence of my post above.

Thank you for your response.

It has been my experience that the racists (white supremacists) are learning how to use counter-racist language against the non-white people who attempt to use language that is not "air tight". If I'm going to use a word I hafta know what it means...exactly what it means.
Excellent suggestion V_G

BUT...

V_G... not to stray from the topic...

When have you experinced a racist/white supremacist using counter-racist language???

If so, will that work for them or agianst them (white supremacist/racist)?

I'm reminded of a quote Josh has written a time ago... (My apologies to Josh, if any mistakes were made)

"That's like trying to push a car with a rope, that's not the function of the rope."

The way the white supremacists (racists) use counter-racist language against non-white people is to lead the conversation directly toward confusion when the non-white person uses language that isn't "air tight". As long as there is any wiggle room in the language non-white people use, white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will find a way to exploit the weaknesses in the language.

That is what this forum is supposed to be about...non-white people helping each other get counter-racist language "air tight". But niggers have some of the biggest egos. We are supposed to post words and definitions in the Counter-Racist Definitionary expecting them to get picked apart, modified, suggestions made for their refinement, etc. But it appears when this is done niggers, for the most part, have a problem with other niggers making suggestions about what they post. Now that's the function of a nigger.

A nigger attempting to de-niggerize has to de-egoize. It ain't personal...it's business. One of the first questions a nigger attempting to de-egoize in the process of de-niggerization should ask themselves when they hear something is "Is this true?"...and they should not lie to themselves. Take the focus of ourselves and put it on the language. Hell, we didn't establish the problem of white supremacy (racism) so why are we being defensive about the language used to support it?

We should be trying to get as much help as we possibly can...in the process of de-niggerizing. The juice ain't worth the squeeze. I don't use the word "free" now. I thought you may have had a definition that would allow me to use the word in such a manner that it would allow me to understand what I see when I'm looking at it.

No problema...I'll just continue not to use the word.
Okay I have no problem with that...

I'm here to learn and get a greater understanding on some points...

I don't freesytle post words anymore... it appears I have post this subject, but when was it?

P.S. Let a nigger grow
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: karim Reply with quote

I suspect the only person that can stand in the way of your growth is YOU.

This is what NOT LYING TO YOURSELF, and FOLLOWING THE LOGIC will help you do on your own. (United-Independent)

Keep in mind that I'm speaking from expierience, but I could be incorrect.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Free: Pronunciation Key

Not being held down and/or practice anything, anywhere in the universe.


Free: Not subject to anything and/or anyone.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations