HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White People
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your answers Whiterenegade.


You say you are a White person.

Not a White supremacist.

But you say you are a "White separatist".


What does a "White separatist" DO that makes them a "White separatist"?


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Maat wrote:
http://www.whiterenegade.com/white.html

^ This website is a f*cking joke. They say Salma Hyack and Eva LaRue are white? Sh!!!!!!T. Give me a F*cking break. Those women look no where near white. Both of these women have a dark hue. And their facial features are no where near white. These women obviously look waaaaay better. And as for Jennifer Lopez....she too don't look no where near white. D@mn let me laugh at this for a minute. (pause)



Salma Hayek and Eva Larue don't have White facial features? I don't recall either of these two women having a flat or hooked nose, slanted eyes, high cheeckbones, big lips, or kinky hair. Both these ladies have fine facial fetures with an aryan looking nose. Both these women are maybe a shade darker than your average person from Sweden or Ireland, but neither are dark enough to be considered brown skinned or non-white.


This is an example of how White People change the Physical "qualifications" (Physical Features/Factors associated with being a White Person) as to who is a White Person and who is not a White Person, every single day...

And White People, White Supremacist, will ultimately decide Who gets to Function as a White Person and who does Not get to Function as a White Person, even if that Person is "Brown" skinned or simply, not even close to "being White" (Physically).

I have observed and noticed this myself, especially watching "White" People tan their asses Brown...and those "White" People with light brown/beige skin hue and such...

That is why I am no longer baffled and surprised when I see and hear a Person say "I am White" and that Person who just said that, right in front of my eyes, is BROWN skinned! or pretty darn close to that.

I suspect they aint talking about their skin COLOR, but they are talking about how they Function, as a White Person, Under the System of Racism White Supremacy.

My suggestions to Niggers is that, do not spend too much time focusing on Skin Color and "But you are not truly White, and the Blonde hair, and I see you are more Pinkish, and...", but to focus on Function.

A Person with a Brown/Beige Skin COLOR telling you that He/She is WHITE, is Telling you Something...

Try to figure out what he/she is "telling" you...(shouldnt be too hard once you are codified).

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and this is the reason I no longer ask white people if they are racists (white supremacists)...because of THE LOGIC...a racist (white supremacist) is deceptive.

Counter-racist codification has a sharp edge on it. According to the code if a person is a white person and is able to practice white supremacy (racism) they are automatically a racist suspect. No need for me to ask them if they are when a white supremacist (racist) practices deceit.

The weight if the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is in favor of white people. This means if a person classifies themselves as white and have been classified as white, is accepted as white by other people classified as white...they function as white...even if non-white people say the person is non-white. In order for a person to function as a white person there has to be non-white people.

In order for the white person to classify themselves as white and to know whether or not they are accepted as a white person, logically speaking, that person functions as a white person. No need to try to figure out what a white person does that nobody else does, no need to head scratch about whether the person skin is white.

This is the reason thee "critical" question is so critical.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
whiterenegade



Joined: 03 May 2004
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Thanks for your answers Whiterenegade.


You say you are a White person.

Not a White supremacist.

But you say you are a "White separatist".


What does a "White separatist" DO that makes them a "White separatist"?


Josh


A White separatist wants what is in the best interest of the White race as a whole.

Here are some of what White separtist people stand for:

We want White people to date, marry and procreate only with other White people.

We want White people to only adopt White children.

We want to maintain White a White majority in the Untited States, Canada, and Australia. We want an ALL White Europe.

This all sounds fair, doesn't it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Josh wrote:
Thanks for your answers Whiterenegade.


You say you are a White person.

Not a White supremacist.

But you say you are a "White separatist".


What does a "White separatist" DO that makes them a "White separatist"?


Josh


A White separatist wants what is in the best interest of the White race as a whole.

Here are some of what White separtist people stand for:

We want White people to date, marry and procreate only with other White people.

We want White people to only adopt White children.

We want to maintain White a White majority in the Untited States, Canada, and Australia. We want an ALL White Europe.

This all sounds fair, doesn't it?


Yes, if that occured, Europe would be all fair. Canada, Australia, and the U.S. would be majority fair.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Tue May 04, 2004 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Josh wrote:
Thanks for your answers Whiterenegade.


You say you are a White person.

Not a White supremacist.

But you say you are a "White separatist".


What does a "White separatist" DO that makes them a "White separatist"?


Josh


A White separatist wants what is in the best interest of the White race as a whole.

Here are some of what White separtist people stand for:

We want White people to date, marry and procreate only with other White people.

We want White people to only adopt White children.

We want to maintain White a White majority in the Untited States, Canada, and Australia. We want an ALL White Europe.

This all sounds fair, doesn't it?

I'm not sure what "fair" means. I don't want to get that far into the conversation before I find out how separate is separate when all of the people are on a ball (called Earth) suspended in what we call "outer space"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Josh wrote:
Thanks for your answers Whiterenegade.


You say you are a White person.

Not a White supremacist.

But you say you are a "White separatist".


What does a "White separatist" DO that makes them a "White separatist"?


Josh


A White separatist wants what is in the best interest of the White race as a whole.

Here are some of what White separtist people stand for:

We want White people to date, marry and procreate only with other White people.

We want White people to only adopt White children.

We want to maintain White a White majority in the Untited States, Canada, and Australia. We want an ALL White Europe.

This all sounds fair, doesn't it?


Very Interesting.

But whiterenegade, may I please ask,

You have stated that you are a White Separtist...

What does a "White separtist" DO that makes him or her a "White separatist"?

in your case,

What do You Do (not Want, would like, Prefer, hope for, etc), but what do you Do that makes you a White Separtist ?

Please bare with me, as I am trying to understand what exactly is a White Separtist and what does a White Separtist Do and Does Not Do.

Please respond if you may.

Thank you for your time.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ranger!

That was a classic racist tactic he tried.

I asked him:

"What does a "White separatist" DO that makes them a "White separatist"?

And he started talkin bout what he "wants"...what he "believes"...how he "feels"...what he "stands for"...bla bla bla.

But check this out; even if a "White separatist" like Whiterenegade says his purpose is to be separate from non white people: Why is he comming to this sight contacting niggers?


Also VGOD you are correct regarding a person who classifies themselves as a White person in a system of racism White supremacy and is able to practice racism =racist suspect status.

The reason I asked Whiterenegade the question was to see what kind of flips and contortions he would use to try to get around the logic we both understand.

He used a classic routine:

"Im not a White supremacist, Im a White separatist"

Randy Weaver used it in the Ruby Ridge incident.

Matt Hale walked into court calling himself a White supremacists and they threw him in jail.

Randy Weaver walked into court calling himself a White separatist and he walked


Check out what Whiterenegade said about the term:

Quote:
The term "White Supremacy" tends to be used as a buzzword that is meant to vilify *racial aware White people*.



*racial aware White people* (think about that one)


The other trick is for a White person to say:

"Im not a racist; Im a racialist, I know the difference between a White person and a non white person"



But the key is, no matter what word they use to describe themselves, they always attempt to strip it of FUNCTION i.e. what you have to DO to be one.

But following the logic, the only thing a person can BE without DOING anything is DEAD!

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
whiterenegade



Joined: 03 May 2004
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What do You Do (not Want, would like, Prefer, hope for, etc), but what do you Do that makes you a White Separtist ?


I created, written and administer a pro-white web-site at www.whiterenegade.com

I take a pro-white stand on various issues. I speak out against anti-white propaganda (mostly put out by the JEWS)


I support racial separation because that benifits the White race as a whole
Racial separation will ensure the survival of the White race.

I take a stand against misccegenation between Whites and non-whites.

I take a stand against White people adopting non-white children.

I inform White people of the negitive impact Jews have on our race.

I only date White women. Not that some American Black, North Asian, Mulatto and light skinned East Indian woman arn't attractive. Some of these women are attractive. It's just that dating within my own race will help ensure the survival of my race.

I gear myself towards favoring White women because I'm a White man. If I was a Black man, I would gear myself towards favoring Black women. It is very subjective as to which race of women is most attractive. You can make a valid argument for almost any race of women being the best. That's why there's NO excuse for a man not to favor his own women.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Quote:
What do You Do (not Want, would like, Prefer, hope for, etc), but what do you Do that makes you a White Separtist ?


I created, written and administer a pro-white web-site at www.whiterenegade.com

I take a pro-white stand on various issues. I speak out against anti-white propaganda (mostly put out by the JEWS)


I support racial separation because that benifits the White race as a whole
Racial separation will ensure the survival of the White race.

I take a stand against misccegenation between Whites and non-whites.

I take a stand against White people adopting non-white children.

I inform White people of the negitive impact Jews have on our race.

I only date White women. Not that some American Black, North Asian, Mulatto and light skinned East Indian woman arn't attractive. Some of these women are attractive. It's just that dating within my own race will help ensure the survival of my race.

I gear myself towards favoring White women because I'm a White man. If I was a Black man, I would gear myself towards favoring Black women. It is very subjective as to which race of women is most attractive. You can make a valid argument for almost any race of women being the best. That's why there's NO excuse for a man not to favor his own women.


What does any of that have to do with guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help (justice)?

When you say "separation" are you referring to sexual relations (sexual intercourse)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
whiterenegade



Joined: 03 May 2004
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When you say "separation" are you referring to sexual relations (sexual intercourse)?


YES, sexual relations between Whites and non-whites will eventually lead to the extinction of the White race. Racial integration leads to a higher rate of miscegenation between Whites and non-white. Therefore I oppose racial integration.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I decided to go against my gut feeling to not get involved because I just got done reading whiterenegade's website. It actually made me sad to think people actually believe that bullshit you have on that site. This isn't the 1950's people. Things have changed dramatically and for the better. You can sit around and debate about race and try to pawn off these ridiculous definitions on people and it will get you nothing. Why? Because you CANNOT change the mind of a truly ignorant person, and that was what i saw on whiterenegade's site; pure unbridled ignorance. If you want change then you yourself have to change first. Convincing non-white people that there is a huge system that constantly keeps non-white people down accomplishes NOTHING! Go out and treat ALL people as brothers, and stop looking for things to deem racist at every corner. Granted it will not happen overnight, but isnt the effort worth it in the long run? Is this the kind of world you want for your children? Constantly looking at people that are culturally and genetically different as "the enemy" is WRONG. I for one am sick of seeing this blatant racism from white AND non white people (yes non-white people can be racist, that has been proven right on this board).

Now go ahead and analyze this and call it racist or whatever it is either side wants to do. Take my advice and read the second line of my signature(which is a Martin Luther King Jr. quote) and try to live by it as many other people including myself do

**If you are confused as to why I jump from talking about whiterenegade's site to this site so smoothly, it is because i see no difference in the 2**
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Quote:
When you say "separation" are you referring to sexual relations (sexual intercourse)?


YES, sexual relations between Whites and non-whites will eventually lead to the extinction of the White race. Racial integration leads to a higher rate of miscegenation between Whites and non-white. Therefore I oppose racial integration.

You never answered the first question. I'll post it here for your convenience:

whiterenegade wrote:
Quote:
What do You Do (not Want, would like, Prefer, hope for, etc), but what do you Do that makes you a White Separtist ?


I created, written and administer a pro-white web-site at www.whiterenegade.com

I take a pro-white stand on various issues. I speak out against anti-white propaganda (mostly put out by the JEWS)


I support racial separation because that benifits the White race as a whole
Racial separation will ensure the survival of the White race.

I take a stand against misccegenation between Whites and non-whites.

I take a stand against White people adopting non-white children.

I inform White people of the negitive impact Jews have on our race.

I only date White women. Not that some American Black, North Asian, Mulatto and light skinned East Indian woman arn't attractive. Some of these women are attractive. It's just that dating within my own race will help ensure the survival of my race.

I gear myself towards favoring White women because I'm a White man. If I was a Black man, I would gear myself towards favoring Black women. It is very subjective as to which race of women is most attractive. You can make a valid argument for almost any race of women being the best. That's why there's NO excuse for a man not to favor his own women.


What does any of that have to do with guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help (justice)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
whiterenegade



Joined: 03 May 2004
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What does any of that have to do with guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help (justice)?


It is human nature for the strong to want to control the weak. You CAN'T garentee that people will not be mistreated in some way or another.

Even in a racially homogeneous society, you will still have people being mistreated, (or injustice) In a multi-racial society, you can take all the problems of a racially homogenous society and times it by 10. NO 2 races can live side by side without 1 group eventually trying to dominate, control or mistreat the other group. You can NEVER satisfy every group in a multi-racial society. Conflict is inevitable.

The best we can do is strive for as many racially homogenous areas, states and nations as possible. To allow every race of people to have self determination. We should resist every attempt by Jews to force all the races together in some no win multi-cultural society were few people are happy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Quote:
What does any of that have to do with guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help (justice)?


It is human nature for the strong to want to control the weak. You CAN'T garentee that people will not be mistreated in some way or another.

Even in a racially homogeneous society, you will still have people being mistreated, (or injustice) In a multi-racial society, you can take all the problems of a racially homogenous society and times it by 10. NO 2 races can live side by side without 1 group eventually trying to dominate, control or mistreat the other group. You can NEVER satisfy every group in a multi-racial society. Conflict is inevitable.

The best we can do is strive for as many racially homogenous areas, states and nations as possible. To allow every race of people to have self determination. We should resist every attempt by Jews to force all the races together in some no win multi-cultural society were few people are happy.

Thank you for your response but you didn't answer the question.

Being able to guarantee that no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help (justice) doesn't only solve the problem of racism (white supremacy) it solves a lot of other problems as well.

I'll repost what you've written and repost my question here for your convenience.

whiterenegade wrote:
Quote:
What do You Do (not Want, would like, Prefer, hope for, etc), but what do you Do that makes you a White Separtist ?


I created, written and administer a pro-white web-site at www.whiterenegade.com

I take a pro-white stand on various issues. I speak out against anti-white propaganda (mostly put out by the JEWS)


I support racial separation because that benifits the White race as a whole
Racial separation will ensure the survival of the White race.

I take a stand against misccegenation between Whites and non-whites.

I take a stand against White people adopting non-white children.

I inform White people of the negitive impact Jews have on our race.

I only date White women. Not that some American Black, North Asian, Mulatto and light skinned East Indian woman arn't attractive. Some of these women are attractive. It's just that dating within my own race will help ensure the survival of my race.

I gear myself towards favoring White women because I'm a White man. If I was a Black man, I would gear myself towards favoring Black women. It is very subjective as to which race of women is most attractive. You can make a valid argument for almost any race of women being the best. That's why there's NO excuse for a man not to favor his own women.


What does any of that have to do with guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help (justice)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations