HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Oral SEX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Male to male interaction is not sexual activity. I have already given a definition to sexual activity that reveals truth. It allows me to understand "what's happening". Here's a test you can do when you are with your wife...look at a male you and your wife consider attractive for a long time as he walks by you and your wife...then look at a female you and your wife consider attractive as she walks past you and your wife.

Which one does your wife have a problem with you looking at for a long time...the male or the female?

That definition reveals truth. That is where those two organs (penis & vagina) are supposed to join together. They do not go anywhere else without causing all kinds of problems. Not just interactions...penis in vagina.

Please post your findings...
Thank you for clearing that up for "me"...

But I still believe there is much more for "me" to research on the usage of the words "oral sex" in the manner you presented, as oppose to what it breaks down into--- "inter-course sex"

Please post your findings. If you can, please follow the scientific process and post your findings in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum.

Will do... it's going to take a while tho'
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Male to male interaction is not sexual activity. I have already given a definition to sexual activity that reveals truth. It allows me to understand "what's happening". Here's a test you can do when you are with your wife...look at a male you and your wife consider attractive for a long time as he walks by you and your wife...then look at a female you and your wife consider attractive as she walks past you and your wife.

Which one does your wife have a problem with you looking at for a long time...the male or the female?

That definition reveals truth. That is where those two organs (penis & vagina) are supposed to join together. They do not go anywhere else without causing all kinds of problems. Not just interactions...penis in vagina.

Please post your findings...
Thank you for clearing that up for "me"...

But I still believe there is much more for "me" to research on the usage of the words "oral sex" in the manner you presented, as oppose to what it breaks down into--- "inter-course sex"

Please post your findings. If you can, please follow the scientific process and post your findings in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum.

Will do... it's going to take a while tho'

Take your time Brother and do it as fast as you can.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Oral SEX: Pronunciation Key

Any use of the lips or mouth, between male and female, as a means of expressing affection, or, as a means of expressing contempt.

UICCSC

Contempt?

Yes.

What do "you" mean by contempt in the statement above?

I suspect "contempt" meaning non-constructive communication.
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Any use of the lips or mouth, between male and female, as a means of expressing affection, or, as a means of expressing contempt.

UICCSC

Contempt?

Yes.

OoooKay... do you FEEL we, as in you and I, are in contempt now?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

UICCSC

Contempt?

Yes.

Contempt of what?
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

UICCSC

Contempt?

Yes.

Contempt of what?
Countering racism ;)
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

UICCSC

Contempt?

Yes.

Contempt of what?
Countering racism ;)

Are you asking me if you and I are in contempt of countering racism (white supremacy)? If that is what you're asking me I say you should get a copy of the code book. If you had a copy of the code book you wouldn't ask me what definitions mean that are in the code book, presumably.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

UICCSC

Contempt?

Yes.

Contempt of what?
Countering racism ;)

Are you asking me if you and I are in contempt of countering racism (white supremacy)? If that is what you're asking me I say you should get a copy of the code book. If you had a copy of the code book you wouldn't ask me what definitions mean that are in the code book, presumably.
I am the code book... I didn't ask what Neely Fuller thought but yourself.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

UICCSC

Contempt?

Yes.

Contempt of what?
Countering racism ;)

I am the code book... I didn't ask what Neely Fuller thought but yourself.

You want to know what I think about what Neely Fuller Jr. said? He said what he said.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

You want to know what I think about what Neely Fuller Jr. said?
No. I want to know what YOU think about what I asked?

"Do you FEEL we, as in you and I, are in contempt (non-constructive communication) now of countering racism?"
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

"Do you FEEL we, as in you and I, are in contempt (non-constructive communication) now of countering racism?"

I suspect this conversation is non-constructive, but I could be incorrect. I don't see the logical mechanics for replacing racism (white supremacy) with justice by you and I discussing whether or not our discussion is constructive.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Oral SEX Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I suspect this conversation is non-constructive, but I could be incorrect. I don't see the logical mechanics for replacing racism (white supremacy) with justice by you and I discussing whether or not our discussion is constructive.
Thank you
Ausar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace.... I like to make a Suggestion that such words as oral ,anal sex etc. should be dropped from the vocabularly because they are words that promote falsehood. These are words that were fabricated perhaps out of ignorance to consciously or unconsciously to vail the truth about human sexuality.

For example: I will be blunt. Lets say your spouse,woman friend etc. uses her hand on your pennis to arouse you instead of her vagina. Is that called "handsex"?

Do you see my point,

or should I explain further.

Hotep..
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ausar wrote:
Peace.... I like to make a Suggestion that such words as oral ,anal sex etc. should be dropped from the vocabularly because they are words that promote falsehood. These are words that were fabricated perhaps out of ignorance to consciously or unconsciously to vail the truth about human sexuality.

For example: I will be blunt. Lets say your spouse,woman friend etc. uses her hand on your pennis to arouse you instead of her vagina. Is that called "handsex"?

Do you see my point,

or should I explain further.

Hotep..

That is a valid suggestion but difficult to carry out because of how words work. A word is just a sound plus a design. If that is incorrect try using a word without making any sounds or any designs.

What would you do to keep people from using the term "oral sex"? The point I'm making is if the word (sound+design) is going to be used it should have a definition that best reveals truth.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ausar wrote:
Peace.... I like to make a Suggestion that such words as oral ,anal sex etc. should be dropped from the vocabularly because they are words that promote falsehood. These are words that were fabricated perhaps out of ignorance to consciously or unconsciously to vail the truth about human sexuality...
Interesting suggestion... Go to it.

United/Independent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: