HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

WAR
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3050
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: WAR Reply with quote

WAR: Pronunciation Key

Any unjust speech and/or action inflicted upon a person by another person and/or any speech and/or action that results in unjust harm against a person by another person.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
seshatasefekht



Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 2
Location: houston

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

war = genocide?
_________________
freedomisahapislave
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3050
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

seshatasefekht wrote:
war = genocide?

What is genocide?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Darkcypher



Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Posts: 7
Location: Raleigh, NC USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: - Genocide Reply with quote

Genocide =
(1) The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, and/or ethnic group for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, expanding, and/or refining the practice of falsehood, non-justice, and/or incorrectness.

(2) The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, and/or ethnic group for the purpose of establishing, maintaining, expanding and/or refining White Supremacy (Racism)

______________ other info

Genocide has been defined as \\\\\\\"The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, and/or ethnic group\\\\\\\"

gen(o): here referring to genetic origin - the 'extermination' is the killing of the source of a particular genetic type or genotype.

- genetic: Of, relating to, affecting or determined by genes. Of or relating to genetics. Of, relating to, or influenced by the origin or development of something. Of or relating to relevancies between languages which share etymologiy.

-- etymology: A science dealing with and tracing linguistic (language-relational) origin.

- 'extermination': white supremacists dictate this to mean the getting rid or destroying completely of a thing. Seems to be a prefix 'ex' (outside of, away from, not or without) followed with the word 'termination' (the end of something in what is called time and/or space and/or a result or outcome)

genotype Simply a genetic type

-cide: as a suffix co-notes a killer or an act of killing.

defined: Stated by white supremacists to mean.

national: Of a geographical (earth, land) boundary created and/or currently controlled by white supremacists.

racial: Of or relating to the 'race' classification system created by europeans and/or white-supremecists and used by white-supremecists

ethnic: a term effectively used by white supremacists to refer to non-whiteness in an individual or group(s) of individuals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3050
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: - Genocide Reply with quote

Darkcypher wrote:
Genocide =
(1) The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, and/or ethnic group for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, expanding, and/or refining the practice of falsehood, non-justice, and/or incorrectness.

(2) The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, and/or ethnic group for the purpose of establishing, maintaining, expanding and/or refining White Supremacy (Racism)

______________ other info

Genocide has been defined as \\\"The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, and/or ethnic group\\\"

gen(o): here referring to genetic origin - the 'extermination' is the killing of the source of a particular genetic type or genotype.

- genetic: Of, relating to, affecting or determined by genes. Of or relating to genetics. Of, relating to, or influenced by the origin or development of something. Of or relating to relevancies between languages which share etymologiy.

-- etymology: A science dealing with and tracing linguistic (language-relational) origin.

- 'extermination': white supremacists dictate this to mean the getting rid or destroying completely of a thing. Seems to be a prefix 'ex' (outside of, away from, not or without) followed with the word 'termination' (the end of something in what is called time and/or space and/or a result or outcome)

genotype Simply a genetic type

-cide: as a suffix co-notes a killer or an act of killing.

defined: Stated by white supremacists to mean.

national: Of a geographical (earth, land) boundary created and/or currently controlled by white supremacists.

racial: Of or relating to the 'race' classification system created by europeans and/or white-supremecists and used by white-supremecists

ethnic: a term effectively used by white supremacists to refer to non-whiteness in an individual or group(s) of individuals.

What you've described is included in the definition written initially in this thread for war. War is what you've described and much more. If you're walking down the street and somebody pimp slaps you...you are at war with that person...whether you want to fight back or not...whether you want to admit it or not because they are at war with you. You don't need anyone to speak to you verbally and tell you they are at war with you...their actions show it.

Now if someone pimp slaps you ain't no genes being killed. You getting pimp slapped ain't got nothing to do with your genetics..but they are still at war with you and you'd better take a defensive position real quick and figure a counter-war strategy before you get pimp slapped again.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Darkcypher



Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Posts: 7
Location: Raleigh, NC USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: - Genocide Reply with quote

Quote:

What you've described is included in the definition written initially in this thread for war. War is what you've described and much more. If you're walking down the street and somebody pimp slaps you...you are at war with that person...whether you want to fight back or not...whether you want to admit it or not because they are at war with you. You don't need anyone to speak to you verbally and tell you they are at war with you...their actions show it.

Now if someone pimp slaps you ain't no genes being killed. You getting pimp slapped ain't got nothing to do with your genetics..but they are still at war with you and you'd better take a defensive position real quick and figure a counter-war strategy before you get pimp slapped again.


Edward. My shortcoming; I failed to note my response as a reply to your question "What is genocide" and intended for clarificative use with seshatasefekht's preceeding question "war = genocide?" to assist toward comprehension of the following logic:

War does not equal genocide.

I simply found no as-of-yet codified compensatory functional definition of genocide. I will try to be clear in future postings regarding the poster(s) and or posting(s) to which I may be responding.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3050
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

onedaph wrote:
W-Weapons
A-Against
R-Rhetoric

Please read the FAQ. You can either post a counter-racism science experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum, run an existing counter-racism science experiment and post the data in the same thread of the experiment you've run, ask a question or answer a question that has been asked to you.

This post and the post this post is in response to will be deleted.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3050
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: WAR Reply with quote

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
WAR: Pronunciation Key

Any unjust speech and/or action inflicted upon a person by another person and/or any speech and/or action that results in unjust harm against a person by another person.


How does the above definition support or negate Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice?

In order for me to answer your question adequatelty I'll need to know what do you mean when you say "Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3050
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: WAR Reply with quote

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
WAR: Pronunciation Key

Any unjust speech and/or action inflicted upon a person by another person and/or any speech and/or action that results in unjust harm against a person by another person.


How does the above definition support or negate Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice?

In order for me to answer your question adequately I'll need to know what do you mean when you say \\\"Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice\\\"?


I took the term from Mr. Fuller's book. My understanding of Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice is:

The act of a nonwhite person killing him or herself after he or she has killed one or more white supremacists.

Just one more question, please bare with me. Is that justice?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3050
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: WAR Reply with quote

OK, first questions first.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
How does the above definition support or negate Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice?

Based on our conversation of what you mean when you say Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice and I would have to answer by saying I don't know.

The codebook also says only discuss Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice by talking about what it is or talking about what it isn't.

Now to your additional questions and thank you for answering my question to clarify your question.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
WAR: Pronunciation Key

Any unjust speech and/or action inflicted upon a person by another person and/or any speech and/or action that results in unjust harm against a person by another person.


How does the above definition support or negate Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice?

In order for me to answer your question adequately I'll need to know what do you mean when you say \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"?


I took the term from Mr. Fuller's book. My understanding of Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice is:

The act of a nonwhite person killing him or herself after he or she has killed one or more white supremacists.

Just one more question, please bare with me. Is that justice?


Is the act of a nonwhite person killing him or herself after he or she has killed one or more white supremacist, justice?

I don't know. Since there is no evidence justice has never been produced I don't know what it takes to produce it.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Would that act produce justice? I don't know. But guaranteed, we know that atleast two people (the nonwhite person and the white supremacist) would be harmed to the extent that they would be dead.

Well...the question was is that justice...not would that produce justice.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Do you think that an act such as that (Maximum-Emergency Conpensatoy Justice) would help produce justice?

I don't know. Since there is no evidence justice has never been produced I don't know what it takes to produce it.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
And how could the response to the former question

AND

the definition, 'War-Any unjust speech and/or action inflicted upon a person by another person and/or any speech and/or action that results in unjust harm against a person by another person'

be used to support or negate Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice?

As stated, based on the definition I use for war, what you call Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice is war.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3050
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: WAR Reply with quote

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
OK, first questions first.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
How does the above definition support or negate Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice?

Based on our conversation of what you mean when you say Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice and I would have to answer by saying I don't know.

The codebook also says only discuss Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice by talking about what it is or talking about what it isn't.

Now to your additional questions and thank you for answering my question to clarify your question.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
WAR: Pronunciation Key

Any unjust speech and/or action inflicted upon a person by another person and/or any speech and/or action that results in unjust harm against a person by another person.


How does the above definition support or negate Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice?

In order for me to answer your question adequately I'll need to know what do you mean when you say \\\"Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice\\\"?


I took the term from Mr. Fuller's book. My understanding of Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice is:

The act of a nonwhite person killing him or herself after he or she has killed one or more white supremacists.

Just one more question, please bare with me. Is that justice?


Is the act of a nonwhite person killing him or herself after he or she has killed one or more white supremacist, justice?

I don't know. Since there is no evidence justice has never been produced I don't know what it takes to produce it.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Would that act produce justice? I don't know. But guaranteed, we know that atleast two people (the nonwhite person and the white supremacist) would be harmed to the extent that they would be dead.

Well...the question was is that justice...not would that produce justice.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Do you think that an act such as that (Maximum-Emergency Conpensatoy Justice) would help produce justice?

I don't know. Since there is no evidence justice has never been produced I don't know what it takes to produce it.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
And how could the response to the former question

AND

the definition, 'War-Any unjust speech and/or action inflicted upon a person by another person and/or any speech and/or action that results in unjust harm against a person by another person'

be used to support or negate Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice?

As stated, based on the definition I use for war, what you call Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice is war.


The clarification I have gained from this exchange (including the dialogue in code.net) is:

1. It is more correct to say 'Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action' than it is to say 'Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice'.

Reason/Explanation:

No evidence has shown that Justice has ever existed. Therefore, it impossible for any person to know if any compensatory action is just. But any compensatory action is an 'action' for certain.

Thus, 'Maximum-Emergency Compensatory ACTION'.

2. Each individual has the opportunity to decide and judge for themselves whether any act may be justice or injustice.

3. Counter-war is war.

4. It is correct for nonwhite people to talk only about what Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Action is or talking about what it isn't.

Which counter-racism science experiment posted in the Counter-Racism Science Project forum did you run to get the conclusions you've drawn?

You haven't learned anything that you haven't tested. All you have is what someone else said and you don't even know if the person that said it tested it. Without writing and/or running your own counter-racism science experiment other people are doing your thinking for you. If this is OK with you, to have other people doing your thinking for you, that's fine. But it ain't gonna stay on the WSP.

This post and the post it is in response to will be deleted.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations