HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

GOD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
copious

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:34 am    Post subject: GOD Reply with quote

GOD: Pronunciation Key

An individual's response to truth and it's application to them in what they perceive on a moment by moment basis.

Often used to persuade the individual into accepting another's doctrine and beliefs in the perception that such doctrine's and beliefs are supreme.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: GOD Reply with quote

copious wrote:
An individual's response to truth and it's application to them in what they perceive on a moment by moment basis.

Often used to persuade the individual into accepting another's doctrine and beliefs in the perception that such doctrine's and beliefs are supreme.

There are a lot of people that would argue that definition of GOD. I would say GOD is "The Creator".

People do not create anything...they arrange things that are already created. People cannot create a house...they can build a house using the materials that have already been created.

I once heard someone say that people create money...that money is a concept that people created and that it did not exist before people created it. I asked did these people use their brains to come up with this concept and I was told "yes". So I asked who created their brains...where did that material come from. Someone in the group said their parents created their brain. I said...OK...who created their brain.

Eventually you gotta get to whomever created something out of nothing...no person on this planet right now can do that.

The code book defines GOD as "the sum total of the known and unknown".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: