HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Black person

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Black person Reply with quote

BLACK PERSON: Pronunciation Key

The counter racist definition of a Black person is: A VICTIM OF RACISM.

If you ask people for a definition of the term "Black person", you will get all kinds of answers; some based on geography, some based on melanin content, some based on the constitution...

But only the compensatory codified definition is logically consistant and contemporary in any age.

If you wanna test the math, just ask a Black person:

1. How they know they are Black

and

2. When they found out they were a Black person

The true answer will always have something to do with racism/White supremacy.

As Paul Mooney says: "everyone is tryin to act Black these days, M&M, Micheal Bolton, N sync... they need to start hangin niggers again so we can figure out who is Black!"

Josh
MsTreated

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...this would indicate that any classification beyond "non white" is moot.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
Hmmm...this would indicate that any classification beyond "non white" is moot.

What do you mean MsTreated?
MsTreated

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean that attempts to sub-divide victims of racism into "groups" ie Black, black hispanic, mixed, Indian, half Indian, African, African -American, half white, is unnecessarily since ALL non-white persons will be mistreated EQUALLY under the system of white supremacy. Well maybe not, but does it really matter if I am killed more softly than you? We both get DEAD. :?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
I mean that attempts to sub-divide victims of racism into "groups" ie Black, black hispanic, mixed, Indian, half Indian, African, African -American, half white, is unnecessarily since ALL non-white persons will be mistreated EQUALLY under the system of white supremacy. Well maybe not, but does it really matter if I am killed more softly than you? We both get DEAD. :?

That's the thing...all non-white people are mistreated on the basis of color, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism, but not mistreated in the same manner.

For example, the people in Iraq who are non-white have been dealt a serious blow of direct violence, by white people who I suspect are practicing white supremacy racism. White people said the non-white people in Iraq have "weapons of mass destruction" they should not have.

The people in Korea, who are non-white are receiving different treament than the non-white people in Iraq, FOR THE SAME OFFENSE (having weapons they should not have according to white people), but they are not being treated the same as the people in Iraq. In other words no direct violence.

In the final analysis, in both cases, white people are deciding who gets "weapons of mass destruction" and who doesn't.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Im a lot of things, but I ain't no White supremacist"

This is an interesting "event" that I think reveals truth about the existence of a system of racism White supremacy. We could be under "terrorist" attack right now! But because the director I SUSPECT, used the word nigger, that position and its responsibilities are on hold.

Think about that for a minute.

Bin Laden, "Saddam", scary nigger # 3... could have just launched a massive "terror" attack on DC, and we got no DIRECTOR OF 911.

Why?

Because he is a White person and was over heard using the word NIGGER.

Thats deep!

"911 director" for the capital city of the U.S, thats a serious job! But he used the word NIGGER and all hell broke loose.
He violated the "White code" and was forced to resign. The mayor of D.C is a Black person but I strongly suspect it was other White people who handed him his "walking papers".

But wait, it gets better. Check out how this story was written. Won't nobody tell you what the word was...WHY?

Josh

911 Director Quits Over Use Of Racist Term

By David A. Fahrenthold
Washington Post Staff Writer

Thursday, October 30, 2003; Page B01

The director of the District's 911 communications center resigned his post yesterday, saying he wanted to cut short the controversy over a "thoughtless" remark he made to subordinates last week. (thoughtless? less thought than what?)

Howard Baker, a former Philadelphia and New York official who was hired by the District in August, said an investigation into allegations that he used a racially derogatory term was embarrassing Mayor Anthony A. Williams (D). (focus on non whites)

"I have brought embarrassment to the administration and tarnished the reputation of the District government," Baker, 57, said in a statement. "I am ashamed that I have betrayed the trust invested in me." (tarnished? look up that word...and while you're at it, look up "tainted")

Baker's resignation was effective immediately, city officials said.
He was suspended last week after two city officials, one black and one white, reported hearing him use language that was inappropriate, city officials have said.

In a telephone interview yesterday, Baker -- who is white -- read a prepared statement that said his words were "probably the most stupid mistake of my life, and one that I will regret for the rest of it."
Baker declined to say what the offending words were but said that they referred to 911 callers who jammed phone lines on Friday and Saturday nights.
( he must of said something like--"niggers and flys always in some shit")

Baker said the remarks were made Oct. 20, when he was talking to subordinates about the number of callers who had been at bars and clubs on these nights. Their calls had prevented the 911 center from reaching a goal of answering all calls within five seconds.
"It was more an expression of frustration than it was an ethnic anything," Baker said. (ethnic? think about how that word is used..."ethnic food", "ethnic music", "ethnic cleansing")

He said that the day after the remarks, he sought out one of the subordinates and apologized. Baker said he wanted to apologize to the other subordinate, but he or she was not at work that day. ( a Black person I suspect...he apologized to a nigger for using the word nigger--if them niggers are smart, atleast one of em can get a promotion out of this)
copious

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh i saw this report last night on the news. I saw him say all the things you quoted and I kept thinging to myself "What did he say??".

As it turns out.. I had a difficult time finding info on this story! Even me! WTOP, NPR or REUTERS all skipped the story. Interesting.

Here is a some more revealing info from a washington post story on the 26th.

Washington post wrote:

Mayor Anthony A. Williams vowed yesterday to act quickly on allegations that a city official hired in August to overhaul the troubled 911 call center had used a racially derogatory term in the presence of other city officials.

The mayor put Howard Baker, 57, on administrative leave last week after at least two city officials, one white and one black, reported hearing Baker use language they considered inappropriate, city officials said.

An investigation by the Office of Human Rights is largely complete, said Williams (D).

"There's an allegation that he used an offensive racial term, and we take this very seriously," he said. "It's not going to be dragging out for days and days. We've done a review, the Office of Human Rights, and our people have got that, and they're going to be getting together with me early next week."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A17641-2003Oct25.html

ps: Are you surprised though? Shocked am I not.
cope
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another definition of a Black Person could be "a non-white person".

Reason/Explanation:
Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) all people who the white people do not classify as "white people" are classified as and function as "non-white people". Non-White People, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), are not only "black" but also, "brown", "red", "yellow", "beige", "tan", etc. All colors other than white, in terms of people interaction, are "non-white" and all non-white people are victims of white supremacy (racism).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: