HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Show trial
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maatordeath

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Show trial Reply with quote

Show Trial: Pronunciation Key

The term is most commonly used to describe a type of public trial in which the guilt of an accused has already been decided, and the only goal of the trial is to present the accusation and the verdict to the public.Show trials have often been used to deal with the political opponents of an organization, such as the current government or of the church.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All trials of non-white people under the system of white supremacy are show trails.

"Yurugu
What deserves attention is the apparent need that White people to legalize everything: in fact their concept of legality itself bears scrutiny. White people victimize those that stand in the way of white supremacy…. The ideas of “legality” and morality have little relationship in white supremacy. “Legality” has to do with behavior consistency and order and is secularly sanctioned.

Why do White people go to the trouble of creating the appearance of legality in their dealing with non-white people? Why not simply steal and exploit without the charade?
The answer is

(1) That this/ these show trials and “acting out” constitutes a strategically tool that politically disarms the victims of White Supremacy.
(2) It plays an important part in the maintenance and support of the White supremacist self-image.

How many times have the victims of white people hypocrisy been duped to try to deal with those laws rather than with the white Supremacist?

Those who defied and ignore white supremacy laws are called “terrorists.” Those who are called terrorist by white people are people who have refused to accept the semantics of white supremacy and the rules of White supremacy.

We are fools if we accept the war-mongers rules of war.
Suggestion she gives
We must deny white supremacist the right to judge us and our behavior.
Since White supremacy “laws” never work for non-white people anyway, the best thing for non -white people to do is to ignore them. Yurugu"

Counter racism sciences our job is to create more mechanics in how to ignore R/WS “laws.”
Why is the symbol of justice under the system of white supremacy blindfolded?
Why is the symbol of justice Maat for kemet/non white "Black" Afrikan people not blindfolded?

My answer

White people in order to be incorrect/evil/and mistreat people especially non- white people justice must be blind.

For Kemet Justice/ symbol maat was not blindfolded. She was all seeing. Our non-white "Black" Afrikan ancestors truly practice justice.

Replace Racism /White supremacy with Maat/Justice!

Last edited by maatordeath on Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We are fools if we accept the war-mongers rules of war.
Suggestion she gives
We must deny white supremacist the right to judge us and our behavior.
Since White supremacy “laws” never work for non-white people anyway, the best thing to for non white people to do is to ignore them. Yurugu"

How do non-white people go about the task of denying the most powerful people on this planet anything, then backing it up by action?

What would be some possible results of non-white people “ignoring” the laws written by White people?

Quote:
My answer is

White people in order to be incorrect/evil/and mistreat people especially non white people justice must be blind.

This could be correct. However, I suspect the smartest and most powerful people on this planet know exactly what they are doing, why they are doing it, who they are doing it to, and how long it must continue for them to remain the smartest and most powerful people.

But I could be incorrect.

smallz
maatordeath

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Show trial Reply with quote

1.) How do non-white people go about the task of denying the most powerful people on this planet anything, then backing it up by action?
Answer

As white people increase their power non-white power decrease, power is not constant unless it is maintained. Non-white people need power, but powerful White Supremacist is not giving their power away it must be taken, to be the man you have to beat the man!

By any means neacceary!

2.) What would be some possible results of non-white people “ignoring” the laws written by White people?
Answer
Death, greater confinement/ lost of employment/income, social humiliation, etc

Are you or other counter racism scientist serious about replacing R/WS with just or just given lip service?

Choose your punishment. Would you endure one or all of these “results” for justice?

If you are scared, please say you are scared.

Is the “Terrorist” in Iraq trying to ignore R/WS laws?

I sincerely appreciate you and anybody else that respond back.

Bitter/ Militant non-white man.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im scared.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Show trial Reply with quote

maatordeath wrote:
1.) How do non-white people go about the task of denying the most powerful people on this planet anything, then backing it up by action?
Answer

As white people increase their power non-white power decrease, power is not constant unless it is maintained. Non-white people need power, but powerful White Supremacist is not giving their power away it must be taken, to be the man you have to beat the man!

By any means neacceary!

2.) What would be some possible results of non-white people “ignoring” the laws written by White people?
Answer

Are you or other counter racism scientist serious about replacing R/WS with just or just given lip service?

Choose your punishment. Would you endure one or all of these “results” for justice?

The punishment of being in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is punishment enough. The thought of killing all the white people on this planet isi what I hear a lot of non-white people talk about when I begin to talk about replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice.

...but white people didn't have to kill all of the non-white people to establish, maintain, expand, and refine a SYSTEM of injustice.

Some people are gonna hafta die to establish, maintain, and expand a SYSTEM of justice...it's a given, get over it. Some people would rather die than be in a SYSTEM of justice...it's a given, get over it. We are in a death camp. But killing people is not the only way out. If you gotta kill people then do it...stop talking about it and go do it. If not then don't do it.

I suspect it is very difficult for non-white people to wrap our minds around the logical mechanics for replacing white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice without killing all the white people...as if we could identify who gets to function as white to begin with.

Nevertheless there is one option...you can produce a SYSTEM of justice by making sure that no person is mistreated and also making sure the person that needs help the most get the most help...to the best of your ability and show other people how to do it to the best of their ability. Now, if you wanna die for something...the white supremacists (racists) will make sure you die for doing that.
maatordeath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Show trial Reply with quote

Again I sincerely appreciate you all for responding back.

The circular thought that non-white fear of confronting the White Supremacist creates, is a form of self hate.

Isis papers: Black defensive logic, these patters of logic, which emphasize that the existing problem is mainly between Blacks; are Reflective of Black Self-Hate. ....These practices, of course, avoid problem confrontation and thereby prevent problem solution.

Lets be careful not practice self hate through the counter racism's back door, fooling ourselves that we are confronting the R/WS system when in fact we are just giving lip service.

Black liberation!

Blade the movie:
This world is a candy covered topping
There is another world, the real world and if
you want to survive it. You better learn to pull the trigger!

Bitter militant non-white man.

Hotep

Last edited by maatordeath on Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Show trial Reply with quote

maatordeath wrote:
Again I sincerely appreciate you all responding back.

The circular thought that non-white fear of confronting the White Supremacist creates, is a form of self hate.

Isis papers: Black defensive logic, these patters of logic, which emphasize that the existing problem is mainly between Blacks; are Reflective of Black Self-Hate. ....These practices, of course, avoid problem confrontation and thereby prevent problem solution.

Black liberation!

Blade the movie:
This world is a candy covered topping
There is another world, the real world and if
you want to survive it. You better learn to pull the trigger!

[/b]

Suggestion: Stay focused on white people.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Show trial Reply with quote

maatordeath wrote:
Answer

By any means neacceary!

Answer

Quote:

If there one thing that I'm always serious about its Replacing White Supremacy with Justice. Even when I'm 'joking' I'm serious.

But really, it all starts with the "lip Service". Thought/Speech/Action. Meaning, thinking in a certain way (Thought), then using words that reveal truth (Speech and/or "Lip-Service"), that will support the correct behaver (Action). I have found that this strategy to be extremely helpful when dealing with people who classify themselves as white.

Quote:

The ultimate punishment for countering-Racism/White Supremacy is death. So now what? Now, I choose to go about the task of Replacing White Supremacy with Justice in the best way that I can. I've got no say over what, when, or where my punishment will be. That is up the The White Supremacists; They are the Supreme-Punishers in their system.

Quote:

Man I'm terrified! Aren't' we all? But, that fear keeps me focused on going about the task of Replacing White Supremacy with Justice very carefully and methodically. Similar to the way in which I suspect White Supremacists practice Racism. Instead of goin off all "half-cocked" as they say. Logically Speaking, if you are Disciplined enough commit to the task of Replacing White Supremacy with Justice you have accepted a suicide mission anyway. Because as far as I can see, everyone who has tried has failed.

Quote:

I don't know.

What is a Terrorist?

smallz

PS--I could be incorrect.
maatordeath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Show trail Reply with quote

Thanks Josh and smallz for being honest. Me too.

lets us the the counter racism defintion for terrorist, or Anybody who is about replacing R/WS with Justice.

Do non-whites have any control over what R/WS do to them?

Will non-whites make an attempt to end R/WS and replace it with Maat/justice by any means neacceary ?

Do non-whites have and control over what the say and do to replace R/WS with Maat/justice?

Last edited by maatordeath on Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Show trail Reply with quote

Quote:
Do non-whites have any control over what R/WS do to them?

Logically speaking, no. Because under a system of racism/white supremacy all non white people are subject to the white supremacists.

Quote:
Will non-whites make an attempt to end R/WS and replace it with Maat/justice by any means neccasarry?

I don't know what other non white people will do. But I focus on producing Justice as often as I can.

Quote:
Do non-whites have and control over what the say and do to replace R/WS with Maat/justice?

Yes. According to The Logic, Victims are gauranteed qualifacation (VGQ) to counter-racism in any way they see fit since no victim-of-racism, as of yet, has found a way to outsmart the smartest people on the planet...But, I'm workin on it.

smallz

Keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

PS--Maatordeath, are you a white person?
maatordeath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Show trial Reply with quote

Smallz asked
Quote:

No I'am not white. I am non-white , a VOR/ Prisoner in the system of R/WS.

I have already said that I am a bitter black militant man.

Hotep out.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Show trial Reply with quote

maatordeath wrote:
Smallz asked
Quote:

No I'am not white. I am non-white , a VOR/ Prisoner in the system of R/WS.

I have already said that I am a bitter black militant man.

Hotep out.

Thanks for clearing that up.

What do you mean when you say "bitter?"

What do you mean when you say "militant?"

smallz
maatordeath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Show trial Reply with quote

I should have known these questions was coming.

I hope my definitions are sealed so tight that you cannot poke a hole through them.

What do you mean when you say "bitter?"

Bitter as in being resentful and angry of being a prisoner/ VOR and desperate wanting to be free and end R/WS and replace it with Maat

What do you mean when you say "militant?"

A person who is willing to take extreme measures to end R/WS and replace it with Maat. Also revolutionary as in R/WS world shattering
Ausar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Show trial Reply with quote

maatordeath wrote:
Answer

By any means neacceary!

Answer

Peace Maatordeath

I probably should not ask this question. But,Do you or would you concider enacting the MAXIMUM-EMERENCY COMPENSATORY ACTION?...
I hope I'm forgiven for asking this question.

Hetep...
maatordeath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: show trial Reply with quote

Peace Ausar

Do you or would you consider enacting the MAXIMUM-EMERENCY COMPENSATORY ACTION?

Simple answer Yes!

More thought out answer
not sure.

bcause

I am still doing the math. I see maximum-emergency compensatory action as a tool/ a means to an end-maat.

I have a few problems with it. I will discuss one of them.

If I decided to do it, I don't want to kill myself just because I killed some White people/ White supremacists, but I am sure they will force me to kill myself, kill me, or put me in greater confinement . I am not for greater confinement to me it worse then death.

In most WARS you don't kill the enemy then kill yourself.
That is what the enemy is for---> to kill you.

I hope I'm forgiven for asking this question.

No need to be forgiven for asking this question.
It's a logical question more non-white people need to ask and answer.

I think fear gets in the way, but I could be incorrect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: