HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Liberal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: Liberal Reply with quote

Liberal: Pronunciation Key

(1) A white person who speaks and/or acts to maintain White Supremacy (Racism) by using a greatly refined form of deceit. The deceit used by such persons is so refined that it is usually very acceptable, comfortable, and satisfying to the Victims [non-white people].

(2) Any white person who seeks to maintain White Supremacy (Racism) through the use of deceit, greatly refined.
Karim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Liberal Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

(1) A white person who speaks and/or acts to maintain White Supremacy (Racism) by using a greatly refined form of deceit

Doesn’t the "white" person in the definition you gave... practice deceit like the white supremacist (racist)... deceiving non-whites!!!

Me personally, I see no difference between conservative and liberal… both of them are designed to create maximum confusion amongst non-whites.

Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Liberal Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

(1) A white person who speaks and/or acts to maintain White Supremacy (Racism) by using a greatly refined form of deceit

Doesn’t the "white" person in the definition you gave... practice deceit like the white supremacist (racist)... deceiving non-whites!!!

I suspect so...but I cannot prove it because I'm a victim of it.

Karim wrote:
Me personally, I see no difference between conservative and liberal… both of them are designed to create maximum confusion amongst non-whites.

I will write an explanation of a conservative in a few days. The objective, of course, is to show that a non-white person cannot be anything but a victim of racism (white supremacy) under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

THE LOGIC is that IF there is such a thing as a conservative and/or a liberal, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), that person must be a white person.

IF there is such a person as a white person that is a conservative and/or a liberal, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), the difference must be that a conservative is a white person who speaks and/or acts to maintain white supremacy (racism) by any effective means - direct or indirect. The liberal is defined above.

This is for the benefit of non-white people because there are a lot of white people will say they are either of the two but will not say they are white people. Doesn't matter they will either be one or the other and your interaction with them will reveal which they are.

Nevertheless, it is of no great consequence, the white person is still a racist suspect if they are either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: