HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Niggerized Behavior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Niggerized Behavior Reply with quote

Niggerized Behavior: Pronunciation Key

Behavior on the part of VOR's that helps to maintain, refine and expand the system of White Supremacy/Racism.

1. Some behaviors or thought patterns on the part of VOR's that help to maintain, refine and expand the system of White Supremacy/Racism are always joking and laughing, defending White people, having sex with White people, attacking other non-white people, denial of the existence of White Supremacy/Racism, excessive entertainment, engaging in other non-constructive activity such as selling and taking illegal drugs, stealing, killing, showing lack of concern or care for offspring, etc...
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of these niggerized behaviors we practice are survival mechanisms designed to broadcast our submisive position to the White supremacists. Just maintaining a serious posture and being about the task at hand is a major step in countering racism.

Eye contact while speaking with people is important too.

We exist in a media driven society and I sometimes notice these niggerized behaviors repeated over and over on TV and in the movies.

It is important for the older Black people to set examples for the younger ones who may not understand where the images they see on TV are comming from.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Many of these niggerized behaviors we practice are survival mechanisms designed to broadcast our submisive position to the White supremacists.

HOW?

Josh wrote:
Just maintaining a serious posture and being about the task at hand is a major step in countering racism.

Eye contact while speaking with people is important too.

We exist in a media driven society and I sometimes notice these niggerized behaviors repeated over and over on TV and in the movies.

What do you mean when you say "media driven"? I suspect under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) we live in a white supremacy (racism) driven society...but I could be incorrect.

I had no questions about the rest of your statements because I'm in agreement with them. The questions above don't indicate I'm not in agreement with what you've stated...there are just somethings in your statements I don't understand.
The-Politician

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Hey Trina,

How bout' this:

Niggerized behavoir: Anything a Nigger Says and/or Does.

In less that 10 words.

P
I say what I feel, so adjust to that
--Jay-Z
Trina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

The-Politician wrote:
Hey Trina,

How bout' this:

Niggerized behavoir: Anything a Nigger Says and/or Does.

In less that 10 words.

P

Well, P

That's definitely to the point and I like it. However, for those that don't know I thought I would give a little explanation. Aiight!

Trina
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:07 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

sounds good.

I try to reduce things to lowest terms, to keep things as easily understandable as possible.

This is one of the most practical benifits to counter racist science.

Keeping it simple.

smallz

(The artist formally known as The-Politician)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: