HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Niggerized

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Niggerized Reply with quote

Niggerized: Pronunciation Key

The social, material, physical and mental condition of a non-white person, while he or she exists in subjugation to the system of White Supremacy/Racism. This condition is evident in all areas of people activity including : Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

1. Many VOR's are in a financially "weak" condition due to White Supremacist/Racist miseducation and therefore are channelled into low- paying job or no jobs. As a direct result many VOR's live in inadequate and dilapidated housing and also suffer from poor health due to lack of knowledge of proper diet and inadequate healthcare. We die in large numbers from diseases that are preventable. Many VOR's are in denial that they exist under a system of White Supremaciy/Racism and therefore are greatly and easily confused about many things especially R/WS. All VOR's are worth-less than White people under the system of White Supremacy/Racism. We are subject to the White Supremacist/Racists. They determine our worth. This worthlessness is evident in all people activity as stated in the definition above.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Is There A Difference? Reply with quote

What is the difference betwen "niggerized" and "niggerized behavior"?

THE LOGIC
would reveal that in order to know a non-white person is cooperating with the racists (white supremacists) the non-white person is gonna hafta say and/or do something. In other words the non-white person is gonna hafta exhibit some type of "niggerized behavior".
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Is There A Difference? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
What is the difference betwen "niggerized" and "niggerized behavior"?

THE LOGIC
would reveal that in order to know a non-white person is cooperating with the racists (white supremacists) the non-white person is gonna hafta say and/or do something. In other words the non-white person is gonna hafta exhibit some type of "niggerized behavior".

Virtual_GOD,

I suspect there is no difference between "niggerized" and "niggerized behavior "

Trina
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although White people who practice racism White supremacy already have the ability to do more things than any other people, couldn't they do even more things in a system of Justice where they weren't spending time and energy practicing racism White supremacy?

Isn't this limited thinking on the part of White people?

Josh
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Although White people who practice racism White supremacy already have the ability to do more things than any other people, couldn't they do even more things in a system of Justice where they weren't spending time and energy practicing racism White supremacy?

Josh

Yes, I think it is limited thinking on the part of White people. I think White people could do even more things under a system of Justice where they weren't spending time practicing racism/White Supremacy. Also, non-white people could be doing more things under a system of Justice. Under a SOJ(system of Justice) White people and non-white people would be functioning on the same level. No white/nonwhite power equation would exist and this would be a big "ego buster" for White people that is why they spend so much time promoting White Supremacy/Racism. Overstand.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

Josh

I don't know if white people could do more things than any other people under a SYSTEM of justice. Let's find out as quick as we can!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: