HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Constructive activity

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Constructive activity Reply with quote

allen wrote:
constructive activity: Any activity that results in solving a problem without creating a new one.

allen

Hello Allen,

Thank you for your contribution. Have you posted a counter-racism science experiment under the Counter-Racism Science Project Forum and run it, posted the data of that counter-racism science experiment under that same thread, analyzed the data of that counter-racism science experiment and posted that analysis under the same thread, found that if you change the definition of "constructive activity" in that counter-racism science experiment you will get a different scientific result, changed the definition to what you have posted here under the Counter-Racism Definitionary forum, run your counter-racism science experiment again using the new definition (perhaps possibly sought help of others running counter-racism science experiments...seeking that help by posting the definition of "constructive activity" that you have here under the Using Words Correctly forum), posted the data of that counter-racism science experiment under that same thread, analyzed the data of that counter-racism science experiment and posted that analysis under the same thread, found that the definition for the term or words "constructive activity" that you have posted here produces a specific result when used in a specific manner that other non-white people can use to provide clarity and also use toward the prime goal objective, in a repeatable fashion, to help them to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice, and link your definition to your counter-racism science experiment and also link your counter-racism science experiment to you definition?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread will be locked and eventually deleted.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: